SacconeJolys #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Excuse my ignorance, but how do they know that specifically “Loose lips” has released a podcast with the removed segment of their video in there?!?

Reactions: 1
OMG I haven’t caught up yet on this thread and am just watching the latest vlog and holy tit she literally walks away for a good minute while her one and two year old play with her pills! Multiple sheets of pills! I can’t believe it but also I can because it’s them. So unbelievably irresponsible and dangerous

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Have they removed the ‘we have a problem’ video completely? I can’t find it on their YouTube (the edited version)

Reactions: 2
Fab pod cast!! Will they say Luisa is a troll!! As anyone that thinks this is wrong, they are clearly trolls

Reactions: 6
Excuse my ignorance, but how do they know that specifically “Loose lips” has released a podcast with the removed segment of their video in there?!?
I bet they have things like google alerts for their names ... or even cold showers at this point

Reactions: 4
It’s all been handled very strangely. They put the cold shower discussion in their vlog for millions to see
I really think now that they thought people wouldn’t react like that.
Anna spoke in the video and Jonathan edited the video.
So they were both sure that it was a “normal” situation.

The smile face lol
The smile face to prove everyone is happy.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Anna's post under her bikini pic on IG talking about her ED issues.
Giovanna Fletcher (who has gone right down in my estimations now) and Nadia 'kiss ass' Sawalha had to comment on Anna's post. With high profile people like this leaving comments and offering support it's as if the cold shower debacle never happened and reinforces in the minions minds that the SJ's haven't done anything wrong.
Screenshot_20190826-212646_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Another strange move if they’re completely innocent
It’s all been handled strangely. Are their management company helping them at all? When something to this extent happens on YouTube an apology video is always expected (James Charles and so on).

They are the ones who put the video up for millions to see. Nobody forced them to put the video up. They are the ones who edited the footage so clearly decided to keep the cold shower in.

Why are they shocked that people are discussing the cold showers? People care about the protection of children and animals above most issues in the world. This is a two year old we are talking about. Of course people are going to defend her.

The way that they have handled this situation over the last week or so has absolutely baffled me.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.