SacconeJolys #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When the sponsors or business deals stop is the only time he seems to care about anything. I was really annoyed with the 'troll video' and they kept saying how they had lost a big business deal. I think that is why they cracked and made the video. Not because of the kids, not because they cared about what the fans thought, just because they lost a business deal.
Could it be Disney’s trip?
For Andrea’s birthday.

Reactions: 2
Its a wake up call don't take all the freebies for granted. I have Just listened to the podcast on acast they are saying everything we have said. Had to laugh when Anna said 'he's dad of the year' and Louisa said 'Not any more'. Also that they seemed an ok family not nice family,friendly family ect.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Reactions: 5
In today’s vlog, Jonathan said that everyone is on holidays except them, bla-bla-bla but I don’t understand why they wouldn’t go on holidays, they have money I assume.

I think they have a lot of debts that’s why they wait until partnership.
They can’t afford going on a big trip.

View attachment 35736
Lauren Goodger has the same phone case!!! Classy 🤣🤣🤣
(Looks like Anna takes make up tips from her too *allegedly* 😂😜💄👄)
I’m sorry but tacky AF, Vuitton or not.🤢

Reactions: 11
Of course they could have just paid to take the kids to Disney if the free trip was pulled, but when do they actually spend any money on the kids?
Can't spend money in the kids. They need it for the £800 phone case 🙄

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I really like her, I follow her already she’s Gary from Geordie Shore’s girlfriend, she’s comes across as lovely and normal (and gorgeous!)

This has been deleted. Someone else that has been silenced.
Silenced by hate by the looks of it she’s shared at the end of her stories

Reactions: 4
How the heck do they have so much power to intimidate other infleunecers and silence them?

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Just found the podcast.
(Hearing Anna S.’s voice speaking about “disciplining Alessia” even i heard it a million time, gave me actually goosebumps)

OFF TOPIC 😬
Speaking of accents, I love Luisa’s accent, how she speaks.
It’s strong, she speaks like Helen Anderson.
Is she from Norwich too?

Reactions: 3
does someone know how to copy the section about the SJs from Luisa's podcast before it disappears?

Reactions: 1
I am listening to it and the part with Anna s. Is still there

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
This:

It’s like yes, they do use filming lights [emoji35] Anna literally said so the other day in their vlog

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.