SacconeJolys #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can I find the podcast please?

I thought the SJs seemed very subdued/down in Jonathan’s insta stories. Sponsors must’ve been pulled.
It’s on Apple’s podcasts and Spotify podcasts under Loose Lips

Louisa said that Anna seemed very Hands-off on holiday whereas Jonathan was very hands-on as she was on holiday with them (when a&j took a video of her kids on holiday and had it removed I missed it at the time)

Reactions: 4
She’d delegate raising her kids to an assistant as well if she could, sure Alissa was a miserable little child until the nanny took over and actually go her out of Anna’s bed.

Noticed Jonathan’s little speech at the end of the vlog. 😐 keep trying to dig yourself out of that one.
He’s completely ignoring why people spoke out last week,
this isn’t trolls kicking off for no reason, we’re not picking at different aspects of their life just for the sake of it...not always.
So he’s saying if they didn’t vlog they wouldn’t get the criticism, very true, but hiding what they’re doing doesn’t make it right!!!! You wouldn’t get caught but you’re still doing it you little twonk,
Idiots the pair of them
Why do they have such an antiquated view of raising children...then do the vlogging and show it off? It is seriously like a cult. How do they keep getting away with it?
If they were a family on your street and you had proof/were aware of cold shower punishment going on...any person would hopefully report it. It’s nothing to do with them being vloggers. If you kill someone in a forest and nobody hears it...it’s still murder!

Love the use of twonk, apt description for the smarmy little man!

Reactions: 6
UGG is on the case of the cold shower , look out SJ’s , she’ll spread the word of your child cruelty .

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I loved the podcast! "If they admit to that... what else do they do?" Yep, that's what we're all afraid of...

Reactions: 14
What is it with Anna having the playroom clean and tidy it's a play room its might to get messy from time to time.

Reactions: 5
I just watched the vlog - the whole thing we worried about yesterday with Alessia playing with her pills is so much worse in the vlog. I mean, she's talking to the camera about clothes on the other side of the room while the children are virtually unsupervised with the pills on the floor. I genuinely worry for their safety!
0D50B495-9B8E-4072-8210-AEB63ED85E73.jpeg
0D50B495-9B8E-4072-8210-AEB63ED85E73.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
That’s exactly the main problem of the family vloggers, they don’t have any limits regarding sharing and above all their children.

He is an attention seeker to make more views, more engagement so more money.
It’s disgusting.

I’m afraid when Alessia grow up, teenagers from her school would find those videos and be really mean to her.
This worries me too. Amelia's friends will no doubt be watching the videos soon and I am concerned there will be backlash for all of the siblings then, especially as they all attend the same school.

Reactions: 6
How can I find the podcast please?

I thought the SJs seemed very subdued/down in Jonathan’s insta stories. Sponsors must’ve been pulled.
When the sponsors or business deals stop is the only time he seems to care about anything. I was really annoyed with the 'troll video' and they kept saying how they had lost a big business deal. I think that is why they cracked and made the video. Not because of the kids, not because they cared about what the fans thought, just because they lost a business deal.

Reactions: 11
When the sponsors or business deals stop is the only time he seems to care about anything. I was really annoyed with the 'troll video' and they kept saying how they had lost a big business deal. I think that is why they cracked and made the video. Not because of the kids, not because they cared about what the fans thought, just because they lost a business deal.
Surprised they admitted losing it.

Reactions: 3
Fair play to Anna and Luisa for discussing it.
The fact Luisa met them in RL and she even said Anna's not very hands on 😂
(And the hidden Nanny)
J can try all he wants to win over their little teeny bopper minions with sob stories and carefully selected words to deflect from the damage he SAID and DID, but the video evidence is there. The actions and words have been done , you can't deny it.
People heard and saw what you both did to your poor defenceless 2 year old for not conforming to your ideal potty training schedule.
You put her into a COLD shower, not once ,but at least twice ( as Eduardo was heard saying in your own video that you forgot to edit out)
You then edited the original video to hide the fact that you did it. Gave your minions a sob story the next day saying it was only lukewarm water. Went into full blown damage control. Then went around trying to slap legal action against anyone who dared speak up for your daughter!
No Jonathan and Anna, it doesn't work like that. You have to accept responsibility for your own actions and wrong doings. You can't pass the blame onto make believe trolls, they didn't do it, you both did. So stop with the poor me drivel and own up to your actions. Stop thinking you're fooling us adults who show more concern for your kids than you do.
I genuinely hope a new rule is passed soon to stop this cruelty. You have to be over 13 years to have a YouTube channel, yet children are born into it and aren't protected. They are slaves to their selfish parents.
A camera stuck in their faces from the moment they wake, and no privacy at all.
So Jonathan, no you didn't only say silly / stupid things, you DID them. We saw them, we heard them, and we won't forget them.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
(And the hidden Nanny)
J can try all he wants to win over their little teeny bopper minions with sob stories and carefully selected words to deflect from the damage he SAID and DID, but the video evidence is there. The actions and words have been done , you can't deny it.
People heard and saw what you both did to your poor defenceless 2 year old for not conforming to your ideal potty training schedule.
You put her into a COLD shower, not once ,but at least twice ( as Eduardo was heard saying in your own video that you forgot to edit out)
You then edited the original video to hide the fact that you did it. Gave your minions a sob story the next day saying it was only lukewarm water. Went into full blown damage control. Then went around trying to slap legal action against anyone who dared speak up for your daughter!
No Jonathan and Anna, it doesn't work like that. You have to accept responsibility for your own actions and wrong doings. You can't pass the blame onto make believe trolls, they didn't do it, you both did. So stop with the poor me drivel and own up to your actions. Stop thinking you're fooling us adults who show more concern for your kids than you do.
I genuinely hope a new rule is passed soon to stop this cruelty. You have to be over 13 years to have a YouTube channel, yet children are born into it and aren't protected. They are slaves to their selfish parents.
So Jonathan, no you didn't only say silly / stupid things, you DID them. We saw them, we heard them, and we won't forget them.
👏👏👏👏👏

Surprised they admitted losing it.
I don't know whether he meant to, it kind of came out mid rant and then he kept going on about it. I think he referred to losing business deals either at the end of the vlog after the troll one, or the one after that. He seemed really hung on it. I would watch them again to be more specific, but I don't want to give them any more views.

Reactions: 2
(And the hidden Nanny)
Maybe if you tube serious they would ban any under 13s on you tube.
Its weird double standard

• Heart
Of course they could have just paid to take the kids to Disney if the free trip was pulled, but when do they actually spend any money on the kids?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.