SacconeJolys #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just love it when a father encourages his kids to dip their ice cream in the baby pool that they have all just put their feet in and then eat it. Ice lollies with J's feet sauce? Yum. Sure, that kind of thing happens with kids all the time, but does stuff like that have to be in his insta story? His story feels like a showreel or questionable parenting choices.
That’s exactly the main problem of the family vloggers, they don’t have any limits regarding sharing and above all their children.

He is an attention seeker to make more views, more engagement so more money.
It’s disgusting.

I’m afraid when Alessia grow up, teenagers from her school would find those videos and be really mean to her.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
That’s exactly the main problem of the family vlogger, they don’t have any limits regarding sharing and above all their children.

He is an attention seeker to make more views, more engagement so more money.
It’s disgusting.

I’m afraid when Alessia grow up, teenagers from her school would find those videos and be really mean to her.
All the kids will have that issue. Most youtube kids too actually. I can't imagine anything worse than my potential bullies having access to years and years worth of embarrassing home videos.

It's so sad

Reactions: 13
Can we take a moment to appreciate her 900 quid phone case....
872088F4-9B77-467F-A678-EC066205F762.jpeg

And just including this Incase anyone was worried
8EE394BB-2C7D-40FF-B30B-81B1DD789D95.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Can we take a moment to appreciate her 900 quid phone case....
View attachment 35669

And just including this Incase anyone was worried
View attachment 35670
I’m quite shocked actually.
900€ for an iPhone case.
I mean, I have designer handbags but spending 900€ for a tiny, non-important thing like an iPhone case, wow.
I didn’t know it could cost that price.
Mine costs 6€, came with a free glass protector 🤣.
I guess, selling her own children’s privacy pays a lot 😖

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Just about to listen to the Loose lips podcast. A little clip from there description.

‘Plus we're talking about cold showering your children and the best joke at the Edinburgh fringe that had a charity up in arms.’

Sat with fine wine in the garden and my headphones in (take note neighbours- we don’t all share the same music taste. Looking forward to listening to this!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Jonathan said he has said some stupid things in the vlog.... but he hasn’t done anything really stupid in the vlog. 😂 He’s really taking the piss out of us. I could fill a book of the stupidity he’s brought to us....FFS.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
How do you even know the cost?
Her LV phone case? Because she linked it on her channel before, back when she actually uploaded and it wasn’t covered in cobwebs 😐
I remember looking at the link, but it’s LV, it’s pretty easy to find anyway

Reactions: 5
Her LV phone case? Because she linked it on her channel before, back when she actually uploaded and it wasn’t covered in cobwebs 😐
I just googled “Louis Vuitton phone case” quick link to LV website £835! That’s nearly the price of the phone itself.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Ha I didn't even know it was LV. That kinda stuff isn't On my radar.

Reactions: 1
I just googled “Louis Vuitton phone case” quick link to LV website £835! That’s nearly the price of the phone itself.
Oh that still cheaper that she bought it for... SOLD!! 🤣🤣
1AADF152-BEE0-4BF7-BABF-59FC2BD9DAD1.jpeg 3C0C0572-6DF3-4C68-A6F4-F8F555EDA367.jpeg

The eye trunk. 😏 I remember her saying it as very heavy. I think she meant to say tacky.
Just because it’s designer doesn’t make it pretty.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Good on Louisa for discussing the cold shower in her podcast. Listening to it now.

It’s at about 34 minutes into the podcast fyi

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Who is she showing off this iPhone case to in real life? Unless she is flashing it while having her bits waxed!
Unless she is taking pictures of her waxing...surprised that hasn’t been displayed on the ‘gram...!
So I’ve just finished my workout.....
well that case could count as a weight it’s so bloody chunky.
God could you imagine trying to remove fanny wax from the Louis 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How can I find the podcast please?

I thought the SJs seemed very subdued/down in Jonathan’s insta stories. Sponsors must’ve been pulled.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So I’ve just finished my workout.....
well that case could count as a weight it’s so bloody chunky.
God could you imagine trying to remove fanny wax from the Louis 🤭
Anna would probably get some hired help/assistant to remove it! Remember when she delegated wrapping the children’s Christmas gifts to an assistant and was on a justification rant about it? I get some people think it’s a pain wrapping presents but they sell themselves on being parents...show some interest in your commodities!

Reactions: 8
Anna would probably get some hired help/assistant to remove it! Remember when she delegated wrapping the children’s Christmas gifts to an assistant and was on a justification rant about it? I get some people think it’s a pain wrapping presents but they sell themselves on being parents...show some interest in your commodities!
She’d delegate raising her kids to an assistant as well if she could, sure Alissa was a miserable little child until the nanny took over and actually go her out of Anna’s bed.

Noticed Jonathan’s little speech at the end of the vlog. 😐 keep trying to dig yourself out of that one.
He’s completely ignoring why people spoke out last week,
this isn’t trolls kicking off for no reason, we’re not picking at different aspects of their life just for the sake of it...not always.
So he’s saying if they didn’t vlog they wouldn’t get the criticism, very true, but hiding what they’re doing doesn’t make it right!!!! You wouldn’t get caught but you’re still doing it you little twonk,
Idiots the pair of them

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.