SacconeJolys #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s taking the piss!!!! They always joke about the dogs babysitting. They have a nanny but she is not shown on camera, maybe it’s in her contract that she doesn’t want to be filmed.
Your comment has just made my day 😂😂😂😂
I just watched the Homeschooling video. The name Albee was mentioned quite a few times. Albee is teaching Emilia Spanish. Albee is now in charge, when he was leaving the house. So I don’t think he meant the dog.

Why does he drive around in that tractor thing with a helmet in one child, and no helmet in the other, plus neither are strapped in?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I just watched the Homeschooling video. The name Albee was mentioned quite a few times. Albee is teaching Emilia Spanish. Albee is now in charge, when he was leaving the house. So I don’t think he meant the dog.

Why does he drive around in that tractor thing with a helmet in one child, and no helmet in the other, plus neither are strapped in?
I think the reason there are no seat belts is....The John Deere company tells right in the manual that it is dangerous to have children riding on their equipment. Of course Jonathan never takes the safety of his children seriously.... he has to get vlog footage.... so his small innocent children’s saftey be damned. I’m scared to death that he will leave the keys in the ignition.... and one of the kids will take off on it. The hill is scary enough.... especially for Alesia and Andrea. I can see one of them riding down that hill and flipping over. Why don’t their parents worry about that? They are both so disconnected where their own flesh & bloods well-being is concerned.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
I haven't watched them for a while, but from what I remember the nanny looked after them while Anna 'baked' undisturbed. Because it's not important to bake with your kids 🙄
Always wonder why she doesn't bake with the kids she such a control freak

• Wow
Reactions: 6
How can Anna say that she worries that Jonathan might commit suicide..... and he isn’t put on a hold in a mental facility to be evaluated? I thought that’s how that worked when someone verbally expresses that feeling.... or they hurt themselves in someway. I think that’s BS for the minions benefit.... a rallying call to attack about the shower incident. How is that just swept under the rug as no big deal now? Even Jonathan has said do “trolls” want someone to kill themselves when called on their content. They are both pulling the threat of suicide when their YouTube or social media is called into question... at least where Jonathan is concerned. I can only wonder what his family must think about that statement.

In respect to the pictures being reported.... it will be a real miracle if Instagram takes anything down. The picture of Alessia that was so obviously inappropriate in her little skirt was reported many times. They chose to not take it down and so did her own parents. I don’t really believe in coincidences..... not when the same highly inappropriate incidents keep happening with baths shown...no underwear...just underwear...the many bathing suit pictures. These people are pathetic excuses for parents. That Jonathan does all of the editing..... what kind of father doesn’t notice his baby being uncovered before he post the video or picture? The thought of it being on purpose is truly sickening.... but who makes the same “mistake” so many times and fails to correct it until enough people speak out?
The picture of Alessia is no longer on Instagram. You can still see it on the grid but you can't view it anymore, i assume it will disappear from the grid completely when he posts a new picture.

I just watched Anna's most recent story... what... the kids are in charge of watching Andrea while she cooks or does something? Is that normal? I would not put a 6yr old in charge of a baby

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Honestly, these two have been raising concerns over their parenting for years, but their fanbase still defends anything. There was issue a while back discussed on gg how their first child was constantly rocking, banging her head, touching hazards etc yet they sat back and filmed it all. The poor diet also has been ongoing, which was a marked contrast to A's rather faddy/restricted one. This was a while back, but I was surprised to see they have had even more kids. It was always strange how obsessed with her pregnant/post natal body Anna was, like her audience was validating her ED by wanting to know more measurements etc. As for her man, well he's always seemed a bit of a tit, but the "punishments" are just disgraceful. It's simply awful how they have lazily completely exploited their poor children's privacy just because they don't want to create any actual creative content. It makes you wonder if laws have to change or something needs to be done to investigate this new trend of "parent vloggers".

Reactions: 14
The picture of Alessia is no longer on Instagram. You can still see it on the grid but you can't view it anymore, i assume it will disappear from the grid completely when he posts a new picture.

I just watched Anna's most recent story... what... the kids are in charge of watching Andrea while she cooks or does something? Is that normal? I would not put a 6yr old in charge of a baby

Strange...I can still see the picture on his Instagram.... and can still click on it. Alessia is in a pink & white top with denim skirt.... on her joke of a protective fathers lap. It makes me so angry that he as her father won’t take it completely down. How is this family still online.... and how do they keep getting away with this child exploitation? The amount of nudity and absolute utter disregard for the children’s safety or privacy is beyond mind blowing. I feel so sorry for Emilia and Eduardo’s lack of privacy....and sleep pattern being ruined by their small siblings. Surely the school will pick up on the shared bedrooms this year.

• Angry
  • Sad

The picture is there if you reported the post it will have removed it from your viewing I just clicked into the actual picture and it gives you the option to show post 🙁

• Angry
I reported the picture and now it's gone I cannot see it on the grid at all...... that's really poor form if Instagram just removed it from those who reported it 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I reported the picture and now it's gone I cannot see it on the grid at all...... that's really poor form if Instagram just removed it from those who reported it 🤷🏻‍♀️
Agreed. I’m not a member of Instagram..... and use mystalk so they don’t get credit for clicking on it. It’s a real wonder how whoever is monitoring Instagram has such a horrible sense of right and wrong. It’s not the people reporting it that need to be protected from that awful picture.... it’s the pervs who would never point it out who are the problem. They are just catering to that sick element....instead of protecting an innocent little girl.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
The picture is still there I can see it and click on it 🤷‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Right now there’s a little Irish lad sitting alone in his kitchen (because his wife went to bed 8 hours ago) thinking....
lads, that’s perfect...

Friendliest pweirdo ring around 🙂
I instantly imagined he'd been on Grindr when Anna goes to bed early .....or he's getting to know the children's nanny better ;)

Anna is trying to explain (on IG) about the children having access to their ipads - in her words 'it distracts them'..... How many times have we seen Anna with her eyes fixed to her mobile phone screen when she's around the children? Another thought I've had - why would she need a workout every morning when she's running round after 4 children (as she claims she is !)?. I only had two children (2.5 years apart) and I was running round like a headless chicken - it kept my weight down (and I ate EVERYTHING !)

54B1EC9D-8B43-4789-98FC-CB1B3FC7F007.jpeg

Morning guuuys....
Hilarious listening to her talking about the iPads,
Last week Alissa picked one up and Jonathan said “that’s for Andrea”
He’s one and they’ve already bought his new “nanny” now Anna can’t stick her boob in his mouth to keep him occupied.
It’s just So SJ 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Possibly a better parent to the kids though 😂😆😂

I think all family vloggers has their comments turned off, they can choose to turn them back on manually however they had been asked not to until a solution (of sorts 🤷‍♀️) had been found.
Not all channels accepted that and they turned them back on again straight away because they want the interaction.
The Ingham family, the Saccone Joly family. I see a pattern here
And Nasey Fam, who are also carefree about filming their toddler naked in the bath and now on the potty 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
View attachment 35615
Morning guuuys....
Hilarious listening to her talking about the iPads,
Last week Alissa picked one up and Jonathan said “that’s for Andrea”
He’s one and they’ve already bought his new “nanny” now Anna can’t stick her boob in his mouth to keep him occupied.
It’s just So SJ 🤣🤣
(Lord I’m scared of her Eileen Wuornos’ sweaty face)

Wow 1 yo and already an IPad, I guess she has to make sure they are enough occupied so she can get of rid of them.

The first time he drove that garden car I was really scared because Emilia and Eduardo were with him.
They were moving and moving, up the scary hill.

Last edited:
And Nasey Fam,
Gooooooodmorningnaseyfam....welcome back to a super duper vlog... when we can be arsed uploading that is 🤷‍♀️ I had to unsubscribe. I can’t stand them.

One day il throw my iPad at a wall and blame Casey Barker or Jonathan Joly.... or family vloggers in general.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Did they get dropped by Disney? They had meetings earlier this year with Disney over a gifted trip, and talked earlier in the year about going?

They haven’t been on holiday this summer holiday either have they?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Did they get dropped by Disney? They had meetings earlier this year with Disney over a gifted trip, and talked earlier in the year about going?

They have been on holiday this summer holiday either have they?
I'd say dropped like a lead balloon after Anna's racist tweets about the new Disney character. No one to blame but herself... Oh wait! It's the trolls fault. 🙈🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 18

They have been on holiday this summer holiday either have they?
Yes, it was planned for Andrea’s birthday.

He’s taking the piss!!!! They always joke about the dogs babysitting. They have a nanny but she is not shown on camera, maybe it’s in her contract that she doesn’t want to be filmed.
Your comment has just made my day 😂😂😂😂
Oh, ok, i am not in tune with his weird sense of humour. 😖

I just love it when a father encourages his kids to dip their ice cream in the baby pool that they have all just put their feet in and then eat it. Ice lollies with J's feet sauce? Yum. Sure, that kind of thing happens with kids all the time, but does stuff like that have to be in his insta story? His story feels like a showreel or questionable parenting choices.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.