SacconeJolys #33 Jonathan is lying, the kids are crying and the channel is dying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Johnathan moaning that they get criticism for what they show. Maybe if you didn’t exploit your children you wouldn’t get criticised 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Does anyone think that Eduardo is playing along with the whole dress/long hair thing as he’s noticed he’s got more attention from his parents?

• Sad
Reactions: 42
People commenting on his twitter. Interesting comment on his titles and clickbait
I was just about to post the same conversation here! He refuses to accept that a lot of people are noticing he's exploiting his son and making a story out of him liking to wear traditionally feminine items, and would much rather twist the narrative that those commenters are haters who think Jono is making Eduardo wear a dress and that the commenters are trans/homophobic. Look at him squirm his way around and try to again twist the story from the logical tweet

Does anyone think that Eduardo is playing along with the whole dress/long hair thing as he’s noticed he’s got more attention from his parents?
Oh definitely, he clearly likes to wear dresses and whatnot, but all the attention he's getting from Jono enforces the idea for him to continuously wear them and perform.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
From someone who works in safeguarding, I really do wonder if this is actually being investigated by the school? Sadly I wonder if they’re not following this up simply because 1. It’s a private school and 2. It’s the Saccone Jolys. Anyone think it’s at the point of whistleblowing?

Reactions: 31
i think i’ve worked out why jonathan is such a weirdo / creep. it’s because nothing, absolutely nothing, is sincere. he’s always acting hyped up because he needs to or goofy and it just seems so fake that he seems untrustworthy. that being said, he’s like an overgrown toddler himself, i’m half his age and i think i could have a grown up, intelligent conversation with someone his age about serious topics, jonathan could never. jonathan can only engage with younger, more immature people, which also shows how predatory he is.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
(undecided pronoun) my arse, called Eduardo "him" and "he" during the vlog a lot, was just for the likes and shares.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
The thing is: nobody is saying that E2 doesn’t want to wear dresses or have long hair, we’re just saying that Jono is exploiting him and exaggerating the narrative to a point where E2 isn’t “included” in the femininity because it has been overdramatised

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Isn't discord as problematic as in France? Here it's still popular but also known for dodgy admin and moderators who used it to harass and be inappropriate with (young) women or girls...

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Yeah bc he’s the only little boy in the world who wears dresses 😂😭
The only world it’s going to change is eduardos when he gets bullied at school for his parents bad choices! I swear those teenage girls that comment on their tit need to just STFU! Condescending little shits the lot of em! Think they know it all! Obnoxious little creeps!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Been on off watching these tw*ts for months. I can't help thinking of poor E1 and E2 in bed alone at night worrying about all these supposed 'haters' and questioning all this in their little heads. Its so so sad to even think about. And the best of it is, all that anxiety and anger those poor kids are feeling right now is all based on a LIE that b**tard told them to cover his ass. Its just surreal how crazy it is. How can that 'thing' live with himself. I hope you read this site Jono because you should be utterly ashamed of yourself. Aside from everything else you've done.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
If you want to discuss small accounts that have collated and repeated what tattlers have posted it's best on a rave thread. We've had lots of issues with "clout chasing" smaller accounts spamming tattle and it's getting a mess with all these accounts looking for attention. And they usually don't bring anything new to the table that we don't know. Thanks :)

Reactions: 6
Been on off watching these tw*ts for months. I can't help thinking of poor E1 and E2 in bed alone at night worrying about all these supposed 'haters' and questioning all this in their little heads. Its so so sad to even think about. And the best of it is, all that anxiety and anger those poor kids are feeling right now is all based on a LIE that b**tard told them to cover his ass. Its just surreal how crazy it is. How can that 'thing' live with himself. I hope you read this site Jono because you should be utterly ashamed of yourself. Aside from everything else you've done.
Oh I wouldn’t worry about that, they’re probably too busy dreaming about what toys they’re gonna be getting that he promised them, if they go along with his tit! 😤

Reactions: 2
Oh deary me...didn’t someone ask about the gift card winners further up?
YESSS! I feel like it might have been the same account?? Both on twitter and in the comments.
All part of the scam to turn the comments off, blaming it on Izzy having a baby when he's the one in charge. He's definitely spent the vouchers himself by the sounds of it, why else wouldn't he give them out. Someone mentioned that this is against YouTube policy, hosting a competition and then not giving out prizes, report report

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Oh I wouldn’t worry about that, they’re probably too busy dreaming about what toys they’re gonna be getting that he promised them, if they go along with his tit! 😤
I’m saying this sarcastically btw 😜 I’m sure they are worrying about it, but I bet the gnome has promised them the moon on a stick if they go along with everything he says and always agree if he asks them anything to do with Eduardo wearing dresses and wigs. Of course it will be the same as the gift cards whatever scam that was, only reading about it on here because I don’t watch their tit now. I can’t wait till they lose everything! Bring them crashing back down to Earth!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.