SacconeJolys #33 Jonathan is lying, the kids are crying and the channel is dying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Instead of saying "get down before you smash your head and make Andrea imitate you next time he's wandering alone in the house", Anna goes "no, it's in the other cupboard" :mad: She just sits there eating her breakfast in peace!

Download-Instagram-Stories-of-Anna-Saccone-annasaccone-StoriesDown.png

Also :sick:

Download-Instagram-Stories-of-Jonathan-Saccone-Joly-jonathanjoly-StoriesDown (1).png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Instead of saying "get down before you smash your head and make Andrea imitate you next time he's wandering alone in the house", Anna goes "no, it's in the other cupboard" :mad: She just sits there eating her breakfast in peace!

View attachment 364382
They've been so lucky so far that none of the kids have cracked their head open from falling off the counters! One of these days, that luck is going to run out!

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Title suggestion: Sacconejolys #34: the kids can't consent, but exist for the content. Exploiting gender for views is all that they do.

Reactions: 33
Emilia is going to be a hell of a handful when she reaches teenager age
Ooh I hope so, I hope she gives them hell!

I think he forgets that everything he has ever said has been recorded for posterity thanks to himself lol. He is trying to change the narrative but he grossly underestimates peoples' intelligence and their memories, never mind the evidence of what he has said in past vlogs. I agree that I think they are having to downgrade the lifestyle now and the first thing to compromise on will be the house. Move to a smaller house where the kids continue to share bedrooms (but out of necessity this time) and with a lot less land, which he will say is easier to maintain and less time consuming.
He's a compulsive liar!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Thank god just before mine too. It explains how Savile’s gross abuse had a blind eye turned to it. I dont think much has changed in “entertainment” establishments and circles to be honest. Anyone remember Nadia Sawhala tweeting support for Anna after showergate? Luisa Zuismann being shut up? The movers and big hitters in those industries all piss in the same hedonistic and ego driven pot.
I didn't understand all of the silencing. I am in America, and when showergate happened, I spoke up loudly. I did my research, and I was protected under free speech laws. Do they not have that in the UK?

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I didn't understand all of the silencing. I am in America, and when showergate happened, I spoke up loudly. I did my research, and I was protected under free speech laws. Do they not have that in the UK?
I think its more a case of birds of a feather flock together. Where their own careers and money for the various agencies they work for are concerned, they keep silent. Media empires.

We had an incident once when we were eating dinner and my son stood up in his chair. Literally as the words came out of my mouth telling him to sit down he fell and cracked his head on the way down. Thankfully it wasn’t too bad but he had a shocking bump for a couple of days. That is just from a chair, I dread to think what would happen from the height of a cabinet, especially if they grabbed the door etc out of reflex on the way down. We brought a couple of FunPods. They can reach the sides etc to help if they want, and we put items they might need to use within that reach. It’s not that hard to adapt for a few years.

Reactions: 10
Found these pair on tik tok. Shocked! Watched a few of there YT vids. Wow! There really pimping those children out aren’t they. Is nothing private? You can tell this whole Eduardo wanting to be gender neutral is just another ploy to get a few more teenagers who are struggling themselves. Emilia is a cocky little madam who has been posed to be “SASSY” bore off give those children a normal child hood

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I remember one time I supposedly swore when I was younger and my mum had a right go at me. I just repeatedly said sorry until she stopped. And I have to be careful with what I say as I work around young children. Should never ever encourage that sort of language. Imagine they say that at school and another child copied! They'd be in trouble then!

I've had to tell a child at work once not to say 'bullshit' and when I told the parent they were very surprised as to where she got it from! Those kids must hear some vile language in that house from Anna and Jonathan.
I remember " classy" Anna , when she was sitting in the car, saying " what you bleeping looking at? " to a guy who was walking by!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Even if it was Andrea up there she'd be sat on her ass filming. Joan should have bought her a mobility scooter for Xmas.
She'd move faster on it than her slow motion shuffling!

bleeping disgusting all those kids asses and feet over their kitchen counters. Especially with all the dog tit and piss they walk through in that house. Not to mention their continuous streams of snot they wipe all over themselves because their lazy parents cant be arsed to take a moment to grab a tissue and wipe their noses.
Food is prepared on those surfaces ffs! 🤢
She even cooks with the kids and lays out her baking ingredients on the kitchen counters with the kids dirty feet and assess right in amongst the food. Just get them a freakin stool Anna.
In one vlog " OCD" Anna washing out the dogs bowls, then cleaned the draining board, sink and taps with the same cloth!!😷😵😵 dirty scum!

View attachment 364382

Also :sick:

View attachment 364383
Gross, creepy fuckwit! :sick: :sick: :sick:

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
It has to be killing Jonathan that Anna has gained weight. He prefers that skinny little petite type. But I'm glad she has a better relationship with food and is doing better with her eating disorder (if that is true. I don't watch the vids anymore but follow Anna on Instagram).

• Sad
B9BEEC2E-885C-4E32-9782-077B77159852.jpeg

As predicted, they run into a bit of criticism with Eduardo, the eating disorder is back out

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Anna's new "body positive" reel on IG. GIVE. ME. A. BREAK!!!

It's the old bait and switch tactic AGAIN! Ya know how she posts a picture or video of her real body and acts all in love with herself bc she's over her ED don't ya know, all while simultaneously starving herself and being back on the daily workouts to lose weight. It's like she's waiving her ED around in one hand saying look over here never mind my tiny portions and working out. I love my chunky body guys why would I go back to my old ways.
How can ppl be so dumb to constantly fall for her bullshit over and over. Bet she drops some lbs and trys to claim it just happened naturally. Nope! Sorry girls but after the age of 30 it's damn near a miracle to naturally without even trying lose weight. And if it does happen you better call your doctor to see what's up. Anna takes after her mother so there's no chance she'll just magically lose any amount of weight without trying very very hard.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The way Anna commanded the children around to take care of their younger siblings was disgusting. She told Eduardo to wipe up Andrea and Emilia to clean up Alessia while Anna was right there in the kitchen with all of them. The older once didn't even have had breakfast themselves at this point. Her voice was so stern, too!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.