SacconeJolys #33 Jonathan is lying, the kids are crying and the channel is dying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He now claims that it was never their 'forever home' and he always wanted to sell it within a few years. Not true. When they bought it, like you said, he was making long term plans. He even mentioned Emilia getting married there, as the previous owners had a wedding there, too.
So yes, they can't afford the mortgage, or have realised that the house needs a lot more work and they can't afford that.

Just found the neighbour's house. Very nice. Open, bright.. I bet they don't have a chimney full of dead birds or wasp nests in their loft.....
How did you find it?

Reactions: 3
Thank you to whoever's saved the video. Reporting to school.. everything. If school does nothing again as its 'personal matter' than reporting school to Ofsted for safeguarding concern. Had enough of this bastard.
THANK YOU!!! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 it has gone way too far now!

Reactions: 14
Just urghh... Vid minions think that they 're special... He s totally feeding on the teenagish... Omg I m friends with a famous youtuber... They seem to have no adult reality real life knowledge to not see what he is bloody doing ... Which is scary that they are so easily blinded by what the scumparents are doing to the children... Supposedly young social media savvy girls get they don't get that the kids have no privacy and too young to understand and give consent..😵😭😤

• Angry
Reactions: 6
For a family with money etc.....I am concerned at the state of their children's teeth.

Can see where they are eroding (not sure thats the right word, but the bottom of the teeth dont look right and im sure all the sugar won't be helpint)
She just has large mamelons. A lot of people have them. Now, as for the rest of her teeth, we can just pray she brushes her teeth properly because the amount of sugar they eat is terrible. When she gets older she can have the mamelons shaved down, but they need to wait until her teeth have matured so she won't get sensitivity.

Reactions: 3
Look at the second row of NkA vlog vids.. The titled one Our kid is gay... Now what ? ...got near 250,000 views... Biggest view figures for for a while.. I think this sent scumjolydad on this vile route , also reinforced by Emma Willis son s photo, trend of stories like amazing Everybody's Talking About Jamie true story musical recently been on Royal variety, One show, David Walliams novel Boy in the Dress ( great book I read it to a class of 7 8 yr kids few yrs ago so no criticism)... He s an idiot but media trend very savvy.. Unfortunately 😥😣😷😡

# YouTube- views down the pan, so our boy is now trans, kids seeing comments.. Do we care? Comment if you dare😠

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Just urghh... Vid minions think that they 're special... He s totally feeding on the teenagish... Omg I m friends with a famous youtuber... They seem to have no adult reality real life knowledge to not see what he is bloody doing ... Which is scary that they are so easily blinded by what the scumparents are doing to the children... Supposedly young social media savvy girls get they don't get that the kids have no privacy and too young to understand and give consent..😵😭😤
The fact that these late teen-early 20 year old girls are enjoying chatting with a EIGHT year old and her FORTY year old father is so incredibly disturbing. Can you imagine if they were men instead of women? People would be horrified. But just cause they are “fan girls” it makes it all okay? 🤨

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Normal mum behaviour- sit on your arse & film your child stood on the counter top
0403C2EC-6E19-40DC-BB6E-85820EF57602.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Normal mum behaviour- sit on your arse & film your child stood on the counter top
View attachment 364293
Words fail me. It’s like they’re so used to living life through their camera lenses, they’ve forgotten how to be present in real life. Kid standing on the worktop? Surely you should go over and stand by him so you can make sure he doesn’t fall/get him down? No, better to film it for stories 👏 as if it’s not bad enough the kids have been documented from birth on YouTube, all the moments that aren’t on the vlog are shown on Anna and Jonathan’s Instagram stories 🤷🏼‍♀️ Poor kids.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Even if it was Andrea up there she'd be sat on her ass filming. Joan should have bought her a mobility scooter for Xmas.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
bleeping disgusting all those kids asses and feet over their kitchen counters. Especially with all the dog tit and piss they walk through in that house. Not to mention their continuous streams of snot they wipe all over themselves because their lazy parents cant be arsed to take a moment to grab a tissue and wipe their noses.
Food is prepared on those surfaces ffs! 🤢
She even cooks with the kids and lays out her baking ingredients on the kitchen counters with the kids dirty feet and assess right in amongst the food. Just get them a freakin stool Anna.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
My nephew spend all of Xmas in his sisters princess dress. No one made a fuss as its not a big deal kids do these things when they have siblings. Who cares....the sjs take it to a whole new attention seeking level.

• Sick
Reactions: 28
I’ve been labelled anti trans in the comments. It upsets be to my core that father of the year will get away with exploiting that little boy for money because anybody saying anything will be labelled anti trans. And he knows it.

Nothing will be done about this. I’m 100% certain of that.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
I’ve been labelled anti trans in the comments. It upsets be to my core that father of the year will get away with exploiting that little boy for money because anybody saying anything will be labelled anti trans. And he knows it.

Nothing will be done about this. I’m 100% certain of that.
Transphobe is the default insult from those with zero understanding on the subject. Point them in the direction of Keira Bell and the Tavistock scandal, kids should not have a trans agenda pushed on them.

ETA: I believe the child trans issue will be looked back on with disgust in decades to come. In the 70s there was a movement to make sex with children legal and -let this sink in- was considered ok and progressive by the establishment until campaigners like much-mocked Mary Whitehouse stepped in. Social opinion spins quicker than a top (anyone interested in that should read this: https://unherd.com/2020/10/what-mary-whitehouse-got-right/ )

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Transphobe is the default insult from those with zero understanding on the subject. Point them in the direction of Keira Bell and the Tavistock scandal, kids should not have a trans agenda pushed on them.

ETA: I believe the child trans issue will be looked back on with disgust in decades to come. In the 70s there was a movement to make sex with children legal and -let this sink in- was considered ok and progressive by the establishment until campaigners like much-mocked Mary Whitehouse stepped in. Social opinion spins quicker than a top (anyone interested in that should read this: https://unherd.com/2020/10/what-mary-whitehouse-got-right/ )
that's way before my time.. there are no words.

Reactions: 1
Maybe a new thread name
Sacconejolys #34 Turning their son into a girl for views, yet the son just likes to dress up for fun.

Reactions: 11
that's way before my time.. there are no words.
Thank god just before mine too. It explains how Savile’s gross abuse had a blind eye turned to it. I dont think much has changed in “entertainment” establishments and circles to be honest. Anyone remember Nadia Sawhala tweeting support for Anna after showergate? Luisa Zuismann being shut up? The movers and big hitters in those industries all piss in the same hedonistic and ego driven pot.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Sorry, but kitchen counters are NOT for climbing on. But then the SJs have allowed their kids to do this from day 1, sitting them on the counter top so they could film them...... Seems like all the 'bad' behaviour the kids show first started because it was allowed for filming first.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.