SacconeJolys #33 Jonathan is lying, the kids are crying and the channel is dying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like the kids got locked in the play room unsupervised for a long time again. What a mess. And Alessia put Glue and playdoh on her f*cking iPad. All they have seems to have no worth, it's just there and when it's broken they just get new stuff.

What the hell are those lazy parents doing all day? These poor kids. Parked in front of an iPad and locked in the play room.
Oh yeah, right. Anna has to make these "look at me, I'm recovered" posts while getting up in the middle of the night for workout and being back to eating tiny portions. Who are you trying to fool?
Looks like the storyline of Eduardo being trans is drying up so they go back to the good old ED topic.

What a sad existence.
Someone please safe those poor 4 little human beings. My heart breaks. Parked in the play room until they're needed for another tiktok, vlog or picture.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
it’s so weird how the kids are locked away in the playroom whilst their mother is doing dances in her swimming costume for instagram whilst eating a biscuit

• Angry
Reactions: 31
Why on earth the children were given Christmas or all the other daily presents, I don't know. They don't play with them. They are bored and addicted to ipads. Both the As were given them before they were even 2 and it's extremely unhealthy. Play is supposed to be for learning but the parents have never ever sat down to do anything that remotely helps their development or learning. J thinks all anyone needs is a camera and a screen to look at and then they are set up for life. That's all he ever needed to get where he is today (!). The school is just a status symbol. J has no interest whatsoever in raising educated children. It serves them right if the kids trash everything in that house, that's a result of their upbringing. If I worked for them, I'd be inclined to let the two As loose in J's "study" with glue, playdoh and paint and hope they trashed all his filming equipment and screens, That would be worthy of watching!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Good luck selling that house, most people that wanted to move in the next few years has probably done it this year and it won't get any easier next year. Even the estate agents with vested interests are predicting falls next year and I expect Jonno will demand to sell at a healthy profit.

I don't think their commuter town motorway house is particularly desirable. Although with less traffic maybe the noise and pollution is a bit better🤷‍♀️

Uploading the video because it should be saved. Dad of the year guys..

View attachment 363617
Christ! If my 6 year old came out with that the last thing id do is laugh.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.