SacconeJolys #33 Jonathan is lying, the kids are crying and the channel is dying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anna’s instastories...she’s cooking for all of them. Salmon cakes. They look so small! For 6 people? Anna has 3, assuming so does Jonathan. Looks so dry. Such small portion. Such strange meals and portions.
2C518348-6AE7-4441-B2DA-9D80B9C1F309.png

DAACC906-EAF7-4A13-9EAD-4FA8F20301F3.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
They’ve probably been gorging on Quality Street all day.

I can’t stop thinking about what a bad vibe I get from Jonathan. There is something so not right about him.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Anna’s instastories...she’s cooking for all of them. Salmon cakes. They look so small! For 6 people? Anna has 3, assuming so does Jonathan. Looks so dry. Such small portion. Such strange meals and portions.
View attachment 363673
View attachment 363674
That is not enough for a grown woman. One slice of cucumber, maybe 3 cherry tomaaahhooeess, two serving spoons of rice, and 3 small fish cakes? Anna, you desperately need to go into ED therapy, including a meal plan with proper portions.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
That is not enough for a grown woman. One slice of cucumber, maybe 3 cherry tomaaahhooeess, two serving spoons of rice, and 3 small fish cakes? Anna, you desperately need to go into ED therapy, including a meal plan with proper portions.
lol that would fill me up honestly. I don't think someone needs that much when they're not getting a lot of exercise. She lays about all day doesn't expand much energy

They’ve probably been gorging on Quality Street all day.

I can’t stop thinking about what a bad vibe I get from Jonathan. There is something so not right about him.
agreed, mentally stunted?

Reactions: 9
He is so gross and so arrogant. He is so flippant about his subscribers. He forgets how they are his source of income. He will lose everything, and blame everyone else.
My husband really thinks he has SO many secrets. His behavior is so off. It will all come to light.
That is so funny you should say that. Sometimes my husband could overhear the vlog when I was watching and he would get up shaking his head and leave the room. A couple of weeks ago,, i was updating my him on their latest shenanigans and told him I unsubscribed and he said "good, that guy's a disturbed mess, I never understood why you watched that" mind you, my husband is an experienced lawyer and has seen his share of crazies.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
View attachment 363673
View attachment 363674
Haven't been here for ages but I see nothing has changed, and, if anything, things are getting worse and worse for those poor kids, just as everyone had predicted: the more desperate they would get, the lower they would stoop. How much lower can they actually go ? I feel ever so sorry for poor Eduardo: there is a difference between dressing up and being trans, or gay. Leave him be. It's not up to you to "out" him if he is either. Be respectful of his feelings and let things play out naturally. But no. Dollars more important than their child's feelings and mental wellbeing. It's disgusting. What are their family doing, the school ? Is no one going to step in and stop them from documenting for all to see something that should remain private ?

Bloody hell, that looks so bland ... how nice would it have looked and tasted with some kind of veggie stir fry. But tomatoes and what looks like soggy courgettes ... yuk. She can't cook. End of.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
lol that would fill me up honestly. I don't think someone needs that much when they're not getting a lot of exercise. She lays about all day doesn't expand much energy

agreed, mentally stunted?
Surely you would agree that a few cherry tomatoes and one slice of cucumber is not enough for your portion of veg for the day?
And don't forget, she's probably using a small plate, so it looks like she has a lot.

Who said her ED would be back in full swing soon......? Looks like she's on her way again.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Absolutely disgusting from Jonathan implying to his own child that people are being mean to him for wearing these things. no Jonathan you know EVERY comment was directed at you exploiting your child for views! Just shows how vile Jonathan is for valuing his wallet more than his children’s mental health! The fact that the children also swore- I bet they hear so much more behind the scenes than this happy persona Jonathan likes to put on at the flip of a switch!
I have a feeling this will all backfire on them.....let’s be prepared for the next ‘this has got to stop video’ you’re so predictable Jonathan!
Yes where they're both on their knees on the floor, Jonno sitting just closer to the camera than anal with his hands rubbing together like a preying mantis and anal looking totally bored. Talking absolute crap, nit making an ounce of sense, contradicting himself, the usual, and saying he's just a little boy, be kind folks, We're not perfect but etc etc. Totally missing the point that people are pissed at johnno and he has been caught out again for his exploitation. They make me sick.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Hi long time lurker first time poster - but the newest story of the extensions on the dog and then Anna brushing them in E’a face really made me uncomfortable it just seems like they’re making a joke out of him now which is so sad 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Surely you would agree that a few cherry tomatoes and one slice of cucumber is not enough for your portion of veg for the day?
And don't forget, she's probably using a small plate, so it looks like she has a lot.

Who said her ED would be back in full swing soon......? Looks like she's on her way again.
oh I agree, just in terms of quantity that looks like a a normal amount for someone who does duck all - her body isn't using a lot of energy so she doesn't need as much as normal women who run around all day. Plate might be small too.

Reactions: 6
Tbh though the bringing food back into her diet can be so hard, also with an ED your stomach shrinks if you starve or purge :( so that genuinely might fill her up! I’m 21 with anorexia but when I was more recovered a happy meal was enough 😅 truly hope she gets proper help from a therapist and a dietitian:( I’m on a year waiting list but I know it’s needed:(

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Who would want to eat plain over cooked claggy lumpy rice.. That has nothing on it, no sauce/ seasoning flavour in it??? as the carb to go with overcooked fish cakes?? weird as f_ck.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I’m genuinely concerned about this family at this stage. :/ something I feel is badly wrong with Jonathon, and that last insta story was horrendous. You do not tell your children people are being horrible about them, you don’t let them drop swear words for a laugh and you certainly don’t parade them on the internet so they can fit a certain narrative that will make you more money.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Tbh though the bringing food back into her diet can be so hard, also with an ED your stomach shrinks if you starve or purge :( so that genuinely might fill her up! I’m 21 with anorexia but when I was more recovered a happy meal was enough 😅 truly hope she gets proper help from a therapist and a dietitian:( I’m on a year waiting list but I know it’s needed:(
You're so right! But this is why she needs a proper therapist, and someone who will actually help her understand normal portion sizes, and what a healthy diet acutally looks like.
So sorry to hear you're on a waiting list. Have you tried reaching out to Beat, or Mind? They might be able to help in the meantime.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Good luck selling that house, most people that wanted to move in the next few years has probably done it this year and it won't get any easier next year. Even the estate agents with vested interests are predicting falls next year and I expect Jonno will demand to sell at a healthy profit.

I don't think their commuter town motorway house is particularly desirable. Although with less traffic maybe the noise and pollution is a bit better🤷‍♀️

Uploading the video because it should be saved. Dad of the year guys..

View attachment 363617
What a horrible manipulative little bastard he is! I haven’t seen one comment being horrible about Eduardo! Only horrible comments directed towards him for exploiting his kids. That’s what he can’t handle, so he’s trying to manipulate people by telling Eduardo they’re being mean to him, so people see his sad little face and stop saying anything mean about him (Jonathan). He’s pathetic! Of course Eduardo is going to sit there and agree he likes wearing dresses, because he does! Doesn’t mean he wants it plastered all over the internet though for strangers to gawk at him like he’s in a freak show, because that’s basically what Jonathan is doing. Saying “roll up, roll up, come and see the boy in a dress and hair extensions!” And Emilia sounded annoyed that he’s in every single thumbnail and not her. Yes Emilia, that’s the problem! He’s in EVERY single thumbnail. If only she understood why he’s in every single thumbnail. Because her dad is a complete bastard who exploits his kids for money.
The way he said “what shall we do about it? Shall we stop them commenting on our videos”, like it was a threat. Ooh you’re bleeping hard Jonathan! No one gives a tit if you turn the comments off. No ones allowed to comment anything bad anyway because you and your head minions delete the comments, so the only person you’re hurting is yourself! Your comments should be permanently turned off anyway since you’re a family channel and most other family channels comments are turned off so why aren’t theirs? I hope this is the thing that finally cancels them!
Also if he’s doing all this off the back of the post Emma Willis posted of her son, and the attention that got, then he’s misread it, because she doesn’t stick her kids all over the internet. She didn’t show his face. He wasn’t wearing a dress, just a pink top and trainers and shoulder length hair. Hardly ground breaking! It’s worlds apart from the tit he’s pulling at the moment and I bet even Emma Willis doesn’t agree with what they are doing!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Good luck dear. You shouldn't need to be on a waiting list but best of luck

• Heart
Reactions: 11

I 100% knew after Christmas she would be straight back on her old ED ways!

She actually said today with a straight face that she's back to her crack of dawn workouts and that her working out was never a part of her ED. Delusional much!? 🤦‍♀️

She can't stand the fuller figure she's seeing in the mirror and has to change it quick. It's no coincidence that she's started working out and eating meals all in the same week!

I also think her bringing up her ED today was strategic. She's aware of all the backlash J is getting and to guard herself from any criticism surrounding the pimping Eddie issue she's throwing her vulnerability out there as a defense mechanism. Like pls don't Hold me accountable for this guys I survived an ED. Remember? I'm too vulnerable to get criticism. witch knows exactly how to manipulate those minions just as good as her psycho husband.

Looking a bit too much like Margaret these days right Anna??

Screenshot_20201227-093539_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
She absolutely uses her ED as a shield to hide behind. Don't feel like showing up for the vlog - I have an ED you know. Don't feel like hanging out with your kids - I have an ED you know. Don't feel like taking responsibilty when your family channel continues to exploit your kids? - I have an ED you know... blue hearts for Anna, but never any hearts for the kids because they're just props.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I 100% knew after Christmas she would be straight back on her old ED ways!

She actually said today with a straight face that she's back to her crack of dawn workouts and that her working out was never a part of her ED. Delusional much!? 🤦‍♀️

She can't stand the fuller figure she's seeing in the mirror and has to change it quick. It's no coincidence that she's started working out and eating meals all in the same week!

I also think her bringing up her ED today was strategic. She's aware of all the backlash J is getting and to guard herself from any criticism surrounding the pimping Eddie issue she's throwing her vulnerability out there as a defense mechanism. Like pls don't Hold me accountable for this guys I survived an ED. Remember? I'm too vulnerable to get criticism. witch knows exactly how to manipulate those minions just as good as her psycho husband.

Looking a bit too much like Margaret these days right Anna??

View attachment 363782
Well we know whenever they get into any tit, they milk the eating disorder again for sympathy 🙄

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Don't they ever get tired of the rinse-repeat over and over again? Their topics are so limited, and they keep rehashing them. Just wait, they'll throw in the miscarriage again for good measure..... sigh.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.