SacconeJolys #33 Jonathan is lying, the kids are crying and the channel is dying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Joan aren't you the powerful little man running your kingdom from your grey mansion. Such power you hold turning off the comments. If someone confronted you in real life about your crappy parenting you would tit your pants and shriek like a girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
You're so right! But this is why she needs a proper therapist, and someone who will actually help her understand normal portion sizes, and what a healthy diet acutally looks like.
So sorry to hear you're on a waiting list. Have you tried reaching out to Beat, or Mind? They might be able to help in the meantime.
I havent looked at them, I’ll have to look them up :) Thank you :) I’m waiting for the MANTRA Scheme to start for anorexics but I’m doing better than I was! Thank u again ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Why are the extensions they bought Eduardo sooo ratty and damaged? Could they not spare an extra tenner (that they’ve earnt from exploiting their kids) for better quality hair?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Thing is, I think that Anna looks a lot better when she has gained weight. She looks more youthful and clearly happier that she can eat nicer food. When she’s thin she looks haggard and beat down.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Why are the extensions they bought Eduardo sooo ratty and damaged? Could they not spare an extra tenner (that they’ve earnt from exploiting their kids) for better quality hair?
Because in his rush to exploit his child, the head shoved them in his hair any old how, rather than get Anna (who probably wanted nothing to do with it) to put them in “properly”, or as properly as you could put them in hair that short. He just couldn’t wait to get the photo online for likes and more adoring comments from his brain dead minions, and for money of course. He’s disgusting!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Thank you to whoever's saved the video. Reporting to school.. everything. If school does nothing again as its 'personal matter' than reporting school to Ofsted for safeguarding concern. Had enough of this bastard.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Never ever has he even attempted to braid Emilia's hair, which has been long enough for years now... This excuse of a father disgusts me so much

Download-Instagram-Stories-of-Jonathan-Saccone-Joly-jonathanjoly-StoriesDown.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
People commenting on his twitter. Interesting comment on his titles and clickbait
but he never put in the title of the high heel video that Alessia also got some! It was all about Eduardo and 'his first pair of high heels' not 'their first pair of high heels'! Clear exploitation of Eduardo.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
People commenting on his twitter. Interesting comment on his titles and clickbait
yes he goes on to say only 3 of his videos were titled directly with Eduardo relating to dresses/ hair/ shoes. Hmm let’s see......

‘someone sent him his own dress’
‘Why we let our son wear a dress’
‘How we made a viral tik Tok’ (feat Eduardo in a dress)
‘His first pair of high heels’
‘Christmas outfits’ (Eduardo in a dress)
‘Dancing in the street as Elsa- dad wears dress to support son’
‘He got his dream shoe collection’
‘Renewing our vows’ (feat just Anna and Eduardo in dresses)
‘He got hair extensions’
‘Big changes’ (pointing to him with the hair extensions in.

And the point being all this in the short space of time following Harry styles and Emma Willis son stuff. So yes in your mind Jonathan it was 3 but it’s not really is it?!

Plus the countless videos heavily featuring him as completely centred around him wearing dresses on Tik tok. This man really believes his own lies.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Thank you to whoever's saved the video. Reporting to school.. everything. If school does nothing again as its 'personal matter' than reporting school to Ofsted for safeguarding concern. Had enough of this bastard.
Good! Let us know how you get on. Ofsted won't have anything to do with the school as it's private but ISI might x

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Sorry to break up the Eduardo Exploitation chat for this petty shot of Anna’s ass and the dark patch. Does she sit for so long that she leaks into her crotch??

This was from Jonathan’s stories and she was slowly moving around in the background and I was distracted by this sight

6F3A22A1-723C-4403-B44C-4172258E7F93.png

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
he is telling folk they can get him on his discord and insta account and as his children can and do read comments

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.