SacconeJolys #33 Jonathan is lying, the kids are crying and the channel is dying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi all and welcome to the new thread.

Marvelgirl98 killed it with the suggestion with 46 likes!

If someone could do a brief recap on this first page that'd be great 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Recap.
Eduardo
Who is wearing now dresses and some times girl clothes. Yet he said during lockdown when doing a zoom class he wanted to change into boy clothes so his class mates don't see him and we believe bully him. The heel shoes where to small for him so. He is finally getting attention but no sleep. Just we feel his days of bullying will never be over. He needs to be offered comfort. When does play with boy toys parents judge him.
Jonathan
Is living through his fantasy through Eduardo as liked or wanted to dress in girl clothing
Jonathan as a brown tooth that must be sorted out but wants to be gifted a clean or pull out..doesn't like Anna new make up look. Wants videos to go viral as channel coming to a end and trying new ideas still as his teenagers girls after him.
Anna
Still face tuning and editing her looks. Won't expect that she a size 12/14 and thinks that size is huge. So wears a size 10/12 & looks so wrong in the outfits that it makes her looks bigger and comfortable. Starting to wear different make up but husband doesn't like it.
Emilia
No longer the star. Still trying to be. Is acting the same way as her mother. Fights her siblings cause of tantrums or just stressed be the extra nanny of them.
Alessia
Still the same can't think much she has done differently
Andrea
More bruises, joined rugby.. still looks like a lost puppy prefers the nanny over Anna
Dogs
Need a new home.
Nanny
Takes the kids out more then the parents do as they
Think people will recognize them. No one in Surrey actually know them
Other
New toilet seat after 2 years of living in the house. (Please I changed mine the moment I got my new house)
Want everything gifted.

That's all I know hope this helps
Never done a recap before.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
i’ve lost braincells reading this, showing the logo endangers every child at that school..
They are dumb, why dont they see that knowing the kids school is putting them at risk?? In that case why dont they just plaster their address for all to see? People knowing the school is worse than their address because the kids are alone at school. They think because they are fans they need to defend them no matter how stupid they sound doing it.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
He’s an idiot. I don’t even allow my kids own school to post photos of my children on their social media. I’m surprised it’s allowed by the government given that its making its easy for child groomers to identify children and where they attend school! It doesn’t benefit the child in any way, it’s purely for the school to advertise themselves.

• Angry
Reactions: 26
It’s CRAZY the school hasn’t said anything. I remember when I was back at school, a girl posted a YouTube vid with her wearing the school uniform, which got about 3 views and the school made her take it down.
It would be interesting to see what the ratio of male to female audience that watch their videos. (Obvs not saying all men are creepy but would be a little bit worrying if it were mostly men)

Reactions: 26
It’s CRAZY the school hasn’t said anything. I remember when I was back at school, a girl posted a YouTube vid with her wearing the school uniform, which got about 3 views and the school made her take it down.
It would be interesting to see what the ratio of male to female audience that watch their videos. (Obvs not saying all men are creepy but would be a little bit worrying if it were mostly men)
I'm pretty sure Jonathan knows about all the creeps that watch them, but cares more about the money.
I saw some people posting time stamps again in the comments. According to the dad challenge podcast, this is a thing predators do. Also how is Joan going to monitor all the comments, there are thousands every day

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
they are now doing ads for batteries lol. whatever brings in some money I guess. Is it ok if she puts „ad“ in her stories but not her caption on IG? shouldn‘t she mark her IG-picture as an „ad“ as well?

also wtf is J‘s new profile picture on insta wearing sports gear, ie leggins and a shirt with no sleeves? blerk 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 13
With the fees this school is asking I suspect they won't do much. I seems like they have the same priorities (money, money, money) as Jonathan and Anna. Protecting children comes second.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
someone posted a few days ago that a user on tiktok said they were going to blow up the school :confused: but yet he still posts kids and the logo..
Wait they said they were going the blow up the Sjs kids school??? Soemone definitely should've took a screen shot and emailed the school immediately!!!
It should also be sent along to the local police so the school can't sweep it under the rug.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
A YouTuber named SLO4N was DMed by Anal. I'm curious to know what she said to him. He's supposed to make a video about it. 21.18 is the time stamp. He can't pronounce her name and he hasn't done much on them. Thought she didn't like drama channels or is she just doing this to get the drop before these channels start posting their analytics. I have a feeling that family channels might get hit big time if Dad's Challenge can get another big Youtuber to talk about these playlists. However, the way Youtube does it they will only take away a channel's ability to be added to a playlist which will do nothing to protect the children. Will these kids ever catch a break from preditors?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
With the fees this school is asking I suspect they won't do much. I seems like they have the same priorities (money, money, money) as Jonathan and Anna. Protecting children comes second.
not really! Private schools care a lot about their reputation so that’s why I find it bizarre they haven’t said anything about their logo appearing in so many of these silly tiktoks. I imagine if it carries onto when they’re a bit older then they will step in

Reactions: 16
they are now doing ads for batteries lol. whatever brings in some money I guess. Is it ok if she puts „ad“ in her stories but not her caption on IG? shouldn‘t she mark her IG-picture as an „ad“ as well?

also wtf is J‘s new profile picture on insta wearing sports gear, ie leggins and a shirt with no sleeves? blerk 🤮
Flogging batteries has to be a new low 😁😁
Money must really be short

• Haha
Reactions: 9
not really! Private schools care a lot about their reputation so that’s why I find it bizarre they haven’t said anything about their logo appearing in so many of these silly tiktoks. I imagine if it carries onto when they’re a bit older then they will step in
Would like to think that a student deep throating a remote and getting all kinds of horrific comments would not sit well with a private school?

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Wait they said they were going the blow up the Sjs kids school??? Soemone definitely should've took a screen shot and emailed the school immediately!!!
It should also be sent along to the local police so the school can't sweep it under the rug.
Yes, this is something that the school can't ignore. Bomb threats are a big deal.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Eduardo looks dead behind the eyes on the new Instagram picture Jonathan posted

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Skimmed through a couple of recent vlogs (so I'll probably repeat stuff that's already been said lol): Is TikTok now Jonathan's full time career? When he said to Emilia "you'll fail the exam, but you'll have street cred and you'll be TikTok famous, that's more important than passing the exam", like wtf? And his constant "got Corona?", to every child at every opportunity he gets? All in all, what an embarrassing state of a 40 year old man's life and mind.

And iPad and chocolate galore all day every day in that household, "they only get their iPads and chocolate for breakfast on the weekends"-my arse. It's chocolate brioche plus advent calendar chocolate plus chocolate stars all around. Neither of those kids have the genes to be tall or skinny to make up for all the sugar so god help them once puberty hits and those growth spurts currently using up all that extra calories are over, plus them being used to a very sedentary lifestyle won't help.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
the screenshot was on page 47 of the last thread..

Reactions: 2
Eduardo looks dead behind the eyes on the new Instagram picture Jonathan posted
You're right :( and tired. No child, boy or girl, poses like that naturally, this is just more of Jonathan instructing Eduardo, finally giving him the attention he dreamed of for years. Of course he'll happily comply, he has no idea what this stupid beauty pageant pose is. Alessia got her first heels the same day, she was just as excited, he didn't care and made sure all the focus was on his little project Edurado. Alessia is probably begging for a cold shower at this point, remember all the positive attention she got for months after that? She was Jonathan's 'muse' for the vlogs, in every thumbnail. Now after people criticised him for constantly making fun of Eduardo and putting him down, he decided he'll make him the star and after years of ignoring him, putting him in every thumbnail/IG post/TikTok. He's so transparent.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.