SacconeJolys #33 Jonathan is lying, the kids are crying and the channel is dying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 364589
As predicted, they run into a bit of criticism with Eduardo, the eating disorder is back out
Because eating sugary treats in your underwear in your bedrooms while dancing is the international sign for "I'm recovered"... She ordered a bathing suit, thought she looked cute and wanted to show her body off, so she went to the kitchen, grabbed a biscuit and made a post about her ED. This is fishing for compliments 101.

• Angry
Reactions: 29
Does anyone have the screenshots from people asking for their giveaway prize and/or complaining about paying for the members channel but not getting any new content? If so, can someone send them to me. I'm in contact with Josh and he would be willing to expose this.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh and in the vlog, when Eduardo comes in and wants Jonathan to buy him 400 credits of something in Roblox, Jonathan just makes a big thing about himself and asks Eduardo to make his case in front of the camera (in his hair extensions, of course), he asks him why he has earned his place in this world and weird shite, meanwhile Jonathan just purchases what he wanted and hands him the iPad back. There wasn't a single please or thank you or why would I buy this for you, nothing.

Also Jonathan apparently told Anna 'to not just put the camera down a film herself cooking, because it's boring'. But she's doing it anyways.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
It has to be killing Jonathan that Anna has gained weight. He prefers that skinny little petite type. But I'm glad she has a better relationship with food and is doing better with her eating disorder (if that is true. I don't watch the vids anymore but follow Anna on Instagram).
Honestly, this only adds to my overall ick factor about that man. There is something really not right there. Anyone who has had a previous bad experience will understand me when I say that he just sets alarm bells off. Particularly the way he is with Emilia.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Because eating sugary treats in your underwear in your bedrooms while dancing is the international sign for "I'm recovered"... She ordered a bathing suit, thought she looked cute and wanted to show her body off, so she went to the kitchen, grabbed a biscuit and made a post about her ED. This is fishing for compliments 101.
Did she look cute though? 🤔 #sorrynotsorry
20201230_095339.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Eduardo is adorable....but....with those extensions, he has a mullet. He does not look like a girl, he looks like a homeless meth addict.

Honestly, this only adds to my overall ick factor about that man. There is something really not right there. Anyone who has had a previous bad experience will understand me when I say that he just sets alarm bells off. Particularly the way he is with Emilia.
YEPPERS!

Thread suggestion: Jonathon dresses Eduardo like a girl for views and likes, those kids will be messed up for the rest of their lives.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Prepare yourselves. All four children. Alone in the playroom. Everything trashed and on the floor
Older two on the iPads with backs to younger two. Jonathan comes in. Tells alessia off for squishing all the playdog together. Then LOOK AT ALLESSIAS IPAD! She’s mushed glue and playdoh in it. You can’t even tell her off. She’s bored, has no one watching her and wants some for attention

D3418DDD-AEE7-4D26-BE81-4185C41FD340.png

E34B1AD5-F4B0-4A61-B32B-20CF04FA5CC3.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Prepare yourselves. All four children. Alone in the playroom. Everything trashed and on the floor
Older two on the iPads with backs to younger two. Jonathan comes in. Tells alessia off for squishing all the playdog together. Then LOOK AT ALLESSIAS IPAD! She’s mushed glue and playdoh in it. You can’t even tell her off. She’s bored, has no one watching her and wants some for attention

View attachment 364641
View attachment 364643
she should know the value of her things by now. This is just a reflection of lack of parenting and discipline

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I ate a bar of chocolate today so clearly I’m not anorexic now! :) Anna’s logic is amazing x

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Body positive but filters herself into a totally different person. Yeah ok.

• Sad

View attachment 364641
View attachment 364643
I had to go and actually check the ages on the kids again. Mine are not that different (9, 6, 5 and 3). I cannot for the life of me imagine my kids creating that kind of havoc, and more importantly, me allowing it?? And filming it?? Just saying nothing, with no discipline?? It honestly boggles the mind.

As a side note, every time I do check the kids ages, I remember that Eduardo is literally just over a month older than my middle boy, who is also a gentle soul who loves dresses and plays make believe and wants nothing to do with ‘boy’ things (and hasn’t eaten meat since his brother scared him with a whole salmon in Tesco, but that’s a different story :ROFLMAO: ). The rage I feel at their exploitation of Ed gets worse and worse, I swear😡 That wee lad deserves better.

• Heart
  • Angry
Wow, that playdoh mess and the iPad covered in glue and smashed. What were they doing? And where were the parents?

• Sad
Reactions: 14

View attachment 364641
View attachment 364643
I don't even blame the children for the destruction, they are clearly bored. They never 'do' anything. The children are always on their ipads or in front of the TV. No wonder the younger two get into mischief, they've got nothing else to do and never play with their toys as they've probably never learnt how to play independently, they are either entertained by the nanny or left to their own devices.

At least Jonathan has a semi excuse and actually needs to work for 15 minutes editing the vlog. But Anna is always no where to be seen. What on earth does she even do all day!? Why isn't she with the younger two playing with them and actually parenting them.

It reminds of little puppies - they get destructive when bored, you can't just leave them alone and expect them to entertain themselves and not get into mischief. Get them outside, go to a park, go out in the garden, set up crafts for them. They don't seem to have any sort of family life. Everything is separate even when they watch a movie the adults are in another room watching their own movie away from the children. Such a sad childhood.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Eduardo is adorable....but....with those extensions, he has a mullet. He does not look like a girl, he looks like a homeless meth addict.
That’s exactly what I thought. I was thinking it’s a good job he’s not got blonde hair, otherwise he’d look like Joe exotic. He looks utterly ridiculous in them! Why doesn’t he just buy him a proper wig? Surely that would be better than those rat tails hanging off his head. He’s a bloody idiot! Anything for views!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Does anyone have the screenshots from people asking for their giveaway prize and/or complaining about paying for the members channel but not getting any new content? If so, can someone send them to me. I'm in contact with Josh and he would be willing to expose this.
I’ve seen this one on Twitter yesterday - I’m sure there’s more but this was just seen in passing!

Attachments

Reactions: 6
their play room is far too cluttered with different types of toys. Kids need less toys on offer or they feel overwhelmed and don't play for long with any one toy for long. Research shows that when you only have about 4 different types of toys available, kids play with them more frequently and engage in deeper and longer lasting play. They also need to set boundaries around using those ipads- unrestricted ipad time is so unhealthy for young minds and brains. And watch something other than Disney movies on TV. I agree that Anna is busting out the ED topic is just them switching from the gender/trans issue that got so. many negative comments the past few days back to their safe topic.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.