SacconeJolys #30 With a lot of effort Jonathan's crashed out of the millionaires insta club

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve noticed Eduardo also has dark bags under his eyes. Poor kid needs a holiday from youtube. His parents are essentially making him work every day.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Good work ethnic from Jonathan. I can just imagine what my boss would say if I told him my job was to much for me. It's not like they do not get help. Their job when you boil it down is to make videos,
View attachment 285270
i.e we haven't got enough ideas of things to talk about.. so need to space it out before we run of things to say on week 3.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
i won't say anything about the bruise because when we were kids my brother was like that prone to bruises and bumps in seconds...My parents never abused or neglected us.

i love how Andrea doesn't want to "play" along with the unicorn thing. and how poor Eduardo while literally cornered about his "youtube carreer" didn't cave in .How Emilia doesn't want Halloween make up ( that's where the full on make up came , she wanted a normal one...but apparently it's for the next video, soon they'll be 3 weeks behind!)...there must be some serious conflicts when they don't play along.

I know we're all concerned about Edouardo but Emilia while she can be bratty at times (again i think it's the only way she can get her mother's approval, remember how she doesn't fit Anna's "princess" scheme) also worries me, she spends a lot of time alone , on her screen...she seems fed up with all her siblings and having to manage them...

Their conversation in the kitchen is very telling...she goes on and on about something i didn't completely understand , Jonathan jus says "yeah" / "sure/ "ok".

Gosh woman stop repeating "don't touch Alessia" if she touches it , just take it away and she's got no make up.

why on earth would "make up artists" watch a mother of 4 doing her kids' make up, even if the results were not bad i must say ( putting on make up to stay in bed is paying off)

of course Jonathan has to interrupt and say some stupid random things the bit about "dm me" is sooo not healthy!!I find it rather ironic how he asks his fans to connect and "be in this together" while at the very same time paying absolutely zero attention to his son trying to speak to him...

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
So they are doing a PJ masks ad on their instagram....when was the last time their kids actually even watched PJ Masks? All they do is binge watch Disney princess movies because that is what Anna likes. Why do these brands not choose families whose kids at least watch the show and play with their toys?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Does anyone remember when Jonathan said if Emilia has children and Anna said on the lines of "if, no she is" how would she know that Emilia be a mum when older. She is already been a mum already in her young age. Also their was this survey back in my college days of people who looked after their siblings didn't want to be parents. This was due to feeling like one when bought up their siblings. I actually knew a lass who turned around to her mum and said stop pressuring me on having a baby. I don't want one. Cause i know its hard as i brought up my brothers as you couldn't be bothered to take care of them. It's my life not yours. She ended up staying with me amd my mum for a bit till the dust settled down and now she in a relationship and no kids and she very happy and stress free from it all. She had a hard time growing up and her mother was a witch. Couldn't care. The dad was nice and stood by his daughter.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
In the vlog the other day, Eduardo was in the car with Anna. She did something, don't remember what it was and he flinched quite badly, he seems quite nervous poor boy

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Not to defend Jonathan, but he did also ask if he wanted to do a channel about cars. I do sometimes think people overly freak out about the “girls stuff” here, even though I do think the family is trash and horrible to their kids.

Reactions: 4
Wig hair in her personal hairbrush...the horror the horror! How will life as society knows it go on?!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
In the vlog the other day, Eduardo was in the car with Anna. She did something, don't remember what it was and he flinched quite badly, he seems quite nervous poor boy
his water bottle fell over.. i thought that was a massive reaction for something like that- it wasn't even particularly loud! :confused: maybe he thought she'd be upset if it spilled?

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I think was is meant is that there is a fetish within the context of pedophilia that includes adult makeup on young girls. Charlie Chaplin had it. He talked about it.

I have been dying to ask you, are you Scott Farkus's Mom?

Haha who? My username is mother fuckers said in a weird way 😂

• Haha
Yes I noticed that. She reached behind his chair and he flinched. She of course never saw it.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Haha who? My username is mother fuckers said in a weird way 😂
Its the red-headed bully from "A Christmas Story" you can find the clip on You Tube. Its the funniest thing ever, and I thought your username was brilliant!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
so no videos tonight? Nothing on SJs, no members video, no NKA...what is happening to them?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There’s no video tonight because Anna has had a horrific day reorganising her wardrobe after Jonathan messed it up doing a Tik Tok. The poor woman needs a long weekend off

• Haha
Reactions: 20
jonathans latest tiktok- eduardo in a dress, wig and lipstick and jonathan in a skirt and wig with no shirt :sick: definitely could've done without seeing that!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
jonathans latest tiktok- eduardo in a dress, wig and lipstick and jonathan in a skirt and wig with no shirt :sick: definitely could've done without seeing that!
Oh god tell me about it he keeps posting sweaty post Pelaton clips on Instagram/in his videos 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Again, Anna sits on the couch laughing and saying "no Andrea no Andrea" when he starts pulling the things out of the doll house (Yes Alessia literally threw that rocking horse upside down)
You know there's an easy solution for this
Get rid of the toys and ipads until they can respect them, but then who will nanny the kids when the nanny had her days off??
Screenshot_20201024_070908_com.instagram.android.jpg
Screenshot_20201024_070914_com.instagram.android.jpg

She also captioned the first slide "when you've just tidied the toy room 🙃" didn't realise that wasn't there

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.