SacconeJolys #30 With a lot of effort Jonathan's crashed out of the millionaires insta club

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion
Sacconejolys #31 Scam Fans, Bully sons, Bad photoshoping fools, using miscarriage again for views
I like this one! But I would tweak it to:

Sacconejolys #31 Scams fans, bully sons, bad photoshopping fools, using others for views

(It sort of sums them all.... members only, all the bullying, photohsoped instapics and NKA channel too as they just jumping on whatever is in news that week)

Reactions: 7
The SJs have been referred to again today by Jo Good (@middleagedminx) on her BBC Radio London show. JG did not mention the SJs by name this time but said there's a family she follows on social media (I've never heard her mention any other family she follows), sounding very impressed that the 32-year-old is an early riser who puts her makeup on at 4:30am despite having four kids. I can only think that either Jo Good really does watch the SJs and condones their behaviour (she speaks of them only in glowing terms), or she pretends to watch and mentions them on the BBC only because of her connection to them as Gleam stablemates.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I like this one! But I would tweak it to:

Sacconejolys #31 Scams fans, bully sons, bad photoshopping fools, using others for views

(It sort of sums them all.... members only, all the bullying, photohsoped instapics and NKA channel too as they just jumping on whatever is in news that week)
Thank you. Yeah the last bit i thought needed changing bit that part to changed helps out a lot so thank you for that help.

Reactions: 3
Has one of them communicated to their viewers what their most recent schedule is? I know he's started changing things up every couple of months last year, then every couple of weeks there was a new vlog 'style', but we're now at a point where he changes things up without even announcing it, Anna's channel still says Mon, Wed, Fri, the SJ channel doesn't mention a schedule at all, the Members Only channel has no schedule either, the NKA channel has change from bi weekly to once a week after the first week. Did either one address this? Why Anna quit for the nth time? It must do their viewers heads in surely?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Has one of them communicated to their viewers what their most recent schedule is? I know he's started changing things up every couple of months last year, then every couple of weeks there was a new vlog 'style', but we're now at a point where he changes things up without even announcing it, Anna's channel still says Mon, Wed, Fri, the SJ channel doesn't mention a schedule at all, the Members Only channel has no schedule either, the NKA channel has change from bi weekly to once a week after the first week. Did either one address this? Why Anna quit for the nth time? It must do their viewers heads in surely?
Of course they haven't. Their minions fawn over them and kiss the ground they walk on each time they upload: why would they have the decency to provide viewers with a schedule ?

A tad ironic, when you think how regimented and anal Anna is about things ... just proves she really doesn't give a toss about their viewers.

Reactions: 12
I wished I was as strong as Annas Jeans.

Woman. Why do you do that to yourself? It's horrible.
New title : Anna’s jeans - We keep saying it, she keeps reading it, she keeps wearing it, her encased legs must want to make a run for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Make up isn’t a pedophile’s dream. Children existing is a pedophile’s dream. That’s why that picture is far less problematic than 97% of their content.

unless they quit soon-ish, I think all of the kids will be bullied in school, or once they reach 9-11 where kids have phones, etc. and they can start watching vlogs of super embarrassing stuff. I think, unless they keep going over time, the nature of the bullying will change. In a couple years people might laugh at Emilia & Wardo being Potty trained and showing them the photos. Then it will turn to be about what they’ve worn and finally to more actual extremely mean bullying, if that makes sense. It’s also going to be a shock when they understand fully that other people’s parents don’t film them all of the time.

if I were a parent at their school, I’d be hesitant to allow my child to be friends with their kids...or if I did I’d want them to play at my house and stipulate no cameras.
I think was is meant is that there is a fetish within the context of pedophilia that includes adult makeup on young girls. Charlie Chaplin had it. He talked about it.

When are they going to get it through their very thick heads and realise that they’re boring fuckers, that very few people give a flying duck about now? Rhetorical question, I know, but they’re flogging a dead horse now. Absolutely nothing will give them back what they had, however desperate they are now. I sincerely hope that they don’t do anything else stupid with those kids (if you know what I mean) to get views. They’ve ruined their lives as it is.
I have been dying to ask you, are you Scott Farkus's Mom?

Reactions: 3
This is embarrassing to admit, but my ex boyfriend was cheating on me because he said I wasn’t attractive anymore. I felt ugly.

It was stupid, I know. There’s just so much pressure on women to stay young. I realise now that I’m worth more than what I look like.
You had zippy to do with your scum boyfriend cheating on you. Zero. Its about him. Also, you are not stupid. ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Sorry for spamming but I am off today, decided to watch their video and literally could Screenshot every other second. They are so weird 😁

1. What happend to their "we're only eating healthy organic low sugar plant based low carb glitter unicorn Nutella"? 😁

2. Jonathan asks E1 what his youtube channel would be about if he had one. Not only does he follow him around while he is obviously uncomfortable and doesn't want to be filmed or talk about it (he answeres "nothing" and "air" but also first thing Jonathan suggestes is trying to push the girly thing on him. Poor Eduardo.

I skipped most of the rest of the video but it's basically Jonathan talking about mental health during lock down (they never leave the house anyways) and Anna rambles about how much cleaning she does because the cleaning lady doesnt come every day and how busy she is.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
HOLY COW!!!! 😯😯😯😯 What happened to his eye? Another horrible bruise. Always the head. Poor boy.
Oh gosh that poor boy. Probably another nasty fall from a height. The amount of facial bruises he gets worries me. I know he likes to climb but still! Where's the supervision?! Nowhere😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
I really wish YouTube would tidy up their user database.

Take the Sacconejoly's, over the past few months, they have had a few videos going over 200k views. I know the minions would have watched some of these highly viewed videos over and over boosting views, but these viewing figures don't compute with their 1.83m subscribers, and they certainly do not compute with their normal 100k videos. I know people on here will say they have brought these subs, but surely these subs are from dormant accounts. So this brings me back to my original opening sentence, of why doesn't YouTube tidy up their user database.

Sorry for the rant!

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Annas voice sounds so different
Yeh she's trying hard to sound American😂😂😂😂

Sorry for spamming but I am off today, decided to watch their video and literally could Screenshot every other second. They are so weird 😁

1. What happend to their "we're only eating healthy organic low sugar plant based low carb glitter unicorn Nutella"? 😁

2. Jonathan asks E1 what his youtube channel would be about if he had one. Not only does he follow him around while he is obviously uncomfortable and doesn't want to be filmed or talk about it (he answeres "nothing" and "air" but also first thing Jonathan suggestes is trying to push the girly thing on him. Poor Eduardo.

I skipped most of the rest of the video but it's basically Jonathan talking about mental health during lock down (they never leave the house anyways) and Anna rambles about how much cleaning she does because the cleaning lady doesnt come every day and how busy she is.
Well that's a load of tit fuckery I'm glad I didn't watch!😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Anna with all her botox and filler looks like Jessica Lane in the episode of AHS where she sings 'The name game' 😂😂 look it up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anna with all her botox and filler looks like Jessica Lane in the episode of AHS where she sings 'The name game' 😂😂 look it up 😂
Hey! Don’t insult the wonderful Jessica Lange - Anna wishes she looked as good as her !!!

Hey! Don’t insult the wonderful Jessica Lange - Anna wishes she looked as good as her !!!
And now that song is stuck in my head !!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.