SacconeJolys #30 With a lot of effort Jonathan's crashed out of the millionaires insta club

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean to be fair to him, he’s 2, and been told by his anally tidy mother to make a mess in his playroom... I’d be making the most of it too

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I mean to be fair to him, he’s 2, and been told by his anally tidy mother to make a mess in his playroom... I’d be making the most of it too
She's not anally tidy though. The cleaner does the bulk of it. Anally lazy maybe.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Really? Anna ..maybe you should have interacted with him when he was 6 months old.
Yes, also this is probably the result of andrea constantly hearing Anna say how andrea doesn’t like her over the last couple of yearswhen he’s right in earshot! So I cannot understand why Anna is acting surprised when she has had a hand in her son hearing her over the years. There’s some things that children just do not need to hear their parents talk about as they absorb so much. Seems like this is almost just a fraction of the effect that the vlogging in front of the children is having.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
It would be one thing if he interacted with all his fans, but he doesn't. It's just these Emily Roses, maybe even just one of them as I can't tell them apart. It's worrying.

They have not done one thing to evolve, like other people do in their lives. When you have an actual job, often there are training options or the chance to get promoted. You might change jobs because you no longer find what you were doing challenging. You often have these opportunities to better yourself. To learn and take a step up the ladder. These two have done nothing of the sort. They've just pushed out more babies for money, and that's that. No courses, no branching out (I don't count two print-at-demand jewellery and failed childrens books), no trying to get better at what they do.
It's the same tit, different day, the only thing that has changed is the house, and it sounds like they can't keep that, either.

Wow! I mean, it took 8 years, but... wow!
Don‘t be too alarmed - she still couldn’t be arsed to untwist the straps first...! 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Why have a play room if they can’t play in it? Maybe if they didn’t spoil them so much there wouldn’t be so many toys to tody away!

Why have a play room if they can’t play in it? Maybe if they didn’t spoil them so much there wouldn’t be so many toys to tody away!
Is it really spoiling them when it’s all #gifted? I mean they’re spoilt kids but thanks to companies not their parents

Reactions: 3
In this video (So Much Drama) Anna has just taken off Alessia’s coat and strapped her into her car seat, which caused some whingeing. Anna says, “I know but it’s got to be tight to keep you safe.” So is that an admission from Mother of the Year that all the ‘Karens’ (as Jotato loves to call anyone who points out their parental negligence) were indeed correct every time they pointed out loose straps or that coats should be removed?! This shows that they have always known they were sloppy with the car seat straps but they just couldn’t be arsed to take the time needed to do the job properly. Their attitudes towards people trying to be helpful to them absolutely stinks.

Wow that was very uncomfortable to watch..
Is it really spoiling them when it’s all #gifted? I mean they’re spoilt kids but thanks to companies not their parents
I have never saw a company making an AD gifted deal contract agremenent with a 2-8 years olds 🤷‍♀️ so I still go by that they are 'spoiled' by their parents...
(But I wouldnt even call it spoiled in this way, to be honest.. they are just bored trying to figure out how to entertain themselves on their own in hoard of toys their parents sold them for.. 🤷‍♀️)

• Sad
Wow that was very uncomfortable to watch..

I have never saw a company making an AD gifted deal contract agremenent with a 2-8 years olds 🤷‍♀️ so I still go by that they are 'spoiled' by their parents...
(But I wouldnt even call it spoiled to be honest.. they are just bored trying to figure out how to entertain themselves on their own in hoard of toys their parents sold them for.. 🤷‍♀️)
Very true; when I was little there were no iPads - I mean no social media either so it would all be a moot point the SJs wouldn’t exist - my brother and I had our toys but we were also read to and engaged with by our mum, she’d help build Lego and play Barbie or my little pony... I just don’t understand at all how disinterested with their kids they are - unless it’s earning them cold hard cash

• Sad
Reactions: 8
They are definitely spoiled, the parents buy tons of toys just as much as they get gifted tons too. I think the parents believe if they have a playroom full of toys that the children will be happy and will play for hours. When in reality children play better when there are fewer toys and would rather play and have fun with their parents (without a camera shoved in their face) than be on their ipad or watching another disney movie.

Sacconejolys-31# Jonny the creep,messaging teen worshipping sheep, vile mother mean in her thrush inducing jean ??? Just an idea?

Reactions: 8
They are definitely spoiled, the parents buy tons of toys just as much as they get gifted tons too. I think the parents believe if they have a playroom full of toys that the children will be happy and will play for hours. When in reality children play better when there are fewer toys and would rather play and have fun with their parents (without a camera shoved in their face) than be on their ipad or watching another disney movie.
Oh they are spoiled in general (not their fault really), but I meant it in a way: in their case loads of toys/trashed playroom in their case is more boredom than being spoiled, because no one really plays with them or showed them how to play with stuff... it's sad really 😞

We never see them sit up the kitchen table with a puzzle or colouring pencils. Anna never plays with them, Jonathan only does so with a camera in his hand and shouting over them. The kids are completely overwhelmed with the amount of toys available, a bit like children get at Christmas when they end up playing with the wrapping paper. Alessia will only walk around with a pram and a dolly, the Es often just line up a load of toys and make a huge mess. Nobody shows them what to do with all the toys, there's nothing educational available, their motor skills are not engaged. It's just running around screaming, and probably a lot of fighting. They have so much and yet so little at the same time.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.