SacconeJolys #30 With a lot of effort Jonathan's crashed out of the millionaires insta club

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
they've probably dropped to one video a week on the no kids allowed channel because they aren't earning anything from it.. if you look at the social blade for that channel it says they aren't making any money from it..

• Wow
Reactions: 11
In this video I’m watching (So Much Drama) Anna has just taken off Alessia’s coat and strapped her into her car seat, which caused some whingeing. Anna says, “I know but it’s got to be tight to keep you safe.” So is that an admission from Mother of the Year that all the ‘Karens’ (as Jotato loves to call anyone who points out their parental negligence) were indeed correct every time they pointed out loose straps or that coats should be removed?! This shows that they have always known they were sloppy with the car seat straps but they just couldn’t be arsed to take the time needed to do the job properly. Their attitudes towards people trying to be helpful to them absolutely stinks.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I wonder if their parents know they talk to and obsess over a 40 year old man online. There’s being good to fans and then there’s borderline grooming
I hope their parents have their heads screwed on. It wouldn’t be an issue if he didn’t make it so damn obvious that he only likes them two specific young girls.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Wowsers! I’m just watching a video from about a week ago (not watched any for ages) and it’s lovely to see Andrea is talking now but I can’t believe he still has daytime naps!! And for a good hour, Anna says. That woman doesn’t know how lucky she is!! I wish they didn’t call him Dre Dre all the time, it’s absolutely awful.
I agree, calling him 'Dre Dre' grinds my gears. They lumbered that poor kid with the name Andrea, don't make it even worse!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
They really are up tit creek. Imagine having the life they had in their 20/30's - all that money for very little effort. Now they have to go through the rest of their lives with no qualifications, no talents and not a hope of keeping the lifestyle they currently have.
So true. I lost my job this year and I was in such a state of panic I thought about ending my life. And I don't even have a mortgage or any kids to look after! If I were them, I'd be shitting myself.

New thread suggestion:

Money is getting tighter - just like Annas Jeans.
LMAO 🤣 Tight jeans actually give you cellulite due to lack of circulation. I bet if she knew that, she'd take them off quick smart.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I wonder if their parents know they talk to and obsess over a 40 year old man online. There’s being good to fans and then there’s borderline grooming
It would be one thing if he interacted with all his fans, but he doesn't. It's just these Emily Roses, maybe even just one of them as I can't tell them apart. It's worrying.

They really are up tit creek. Imagine having the life they had in their 20/30's - all that money for very little effort. Now they have to go through the rest of their lives with no qualifications, no talents and not a hope of keeping the lifestyle they currently have.
They have not done one thing to evolve, like other people do in their lives. When you have an actual job, often there are training options or the chance to get promoted. You might change jobs because you no longer find what you were doing challenging. You often have these opportunities to better yourself. To learn and take a step up the ladder. These two have done nothing of the sort. They've just pushed out more babies for money, and that's that. No courses, no branching out (I don't count two print-at-demand jewellery and failed childrens books), no trying to get better at what they do.
It's the same tit, different day, the only thing that has changed is the house, and it sounds like they can't keep that, either.

In this video I’m watching (So Much Drama) Anna has just taken off Alessia’s coat and strapped her into her car seat, which caused some whingeing. Anna says, “I know but it’s got to be tight to keep you safe.” So is that an admission from Mother of the Year that all the ‘Karens’ (as Jotato loves to call anyone who points out their parental negligence) were indeed correct every time they pointed out loose straps or that coats should be removed?! This shows that they have always known they were sloppy with the car seat straps but they just couldn’t be arsed to take the time needed to do the job properly. Their attitudes towards people trying to be helpful to them absolutely stinks.
Wow! I mean, it took 8 years, but... wow!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Quote:// @BigQueenEnergy
So true. I lost my job this year and I was in such a state of panic I thought about ending my life. And I don't even have a mortgage or any kids to look after! If I were them, I'd be shitting myself.

I’m glad you didn’t, hope things brighten up for you soon and better days are ahead of you

• Heart
Reactions: 13

LMAO 🤣 Tight jeans actually give you cellulite due to lack of circulation. I bet if she knew that, she'd take them off quick smart.
Hope you are doing OK now.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The behavior in that Instagram isn't cute. To see a mom just filming the situation and yelling out stop is the stupidest bit of parenting I've ever seen. Put down the camera and handle your kids. The look on the kid's faces is strange and almost animal-like. I would have never let my kids deliberately be destructive because when I'm not in the room they would think that behavior is okay. Maybe this is why their faces are always bruised. Anal needs to be proactive and stop this because one day that horse is going to be thrown into an actual kid and not the ground.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
New thread suggestion: Tight jeans,
The behavior in that Instagram isn't cute. To see a mom just filming the situation and yelling out stop is the stupidest bit of parenting I've ever seen. Put down the camera and handle your kids. The look on the kid's faces is strange and almost animal-like. I would have never let my kids deliberately be destructive because when I'm not in the room they would think that behavior is okay. Maybe this is why their faces are always bruised. Anal needs to be proactive and stop this because one day that horse is going to be thrown into an actual kid and not the ground.
He acts feral 🤣

Reactions: 4
Back when I was younger and first started watching them just after Emila was born (2012/2013 so I was 15/16) I used to tweet Jonathan alot and he would always reply to me and now I look back I realise how weird that is and how creepy his responses were! So this is nothing new he’s been doing it for years!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Surely Anna must step in at some point and say something. The fact they are young girls is the worst part but if that was my husband I would be absolutely fuming! He’s always given me the ick but he’s so much worse now.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Surely Anna must step in at some point and say something. The fact they are young girls is the worst part but if that was my husband I would be absolutely fuming! He’s always given me the ick but he’s so much worse now.
She does not care, as long as he's not touching her. She does not care about the safety of her kids either, whether it be physical or online, or in fact their mental health. She only cares about herself, and the fact that she can show off a huge house, and buy new clothes.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
She does not care, as long as he's not touching her. She does not care about the safety of her kids either, whether it be physical or online, or in fact their mental health. She only cares about herself, and the fact that she can show off a huge house, and buy new clothes.
They really are disgusting. I’ve never liked Jonathan but I used to like Anna. Over the last year or 2 the change in her has been unreal, she seems to have no shame. Emilia is basically just a mini Anna too which is worrying.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Makes me question whether Anna even knows all these private messages are happening!

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.