SacconeJolys #30 With a lot of effort Jonathan's crashed out of the millionaires insta club

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how their 2 year old is catching onto them trying to profit off of him and he’s already “not playing.”

While I was watching, I got an ad for the Portal with Anna, Lessseeee and DreDre talking to Oma on it. Anyone else? That was some weird inception tit.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Yeh she's trying hard to sound American😂😂😂😂
I had no idea who this family was until I stumbled upon them in the Spring when I googled "moving to Florida" vlogs. Their last Disney trip came up and I really thought they were Americans with something wrong with them the way they talked. It took the kids talking for me to realized they weren't from the US.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anna's "mum hack" is to line your kitchen bins or else you'll be washing them all the tine. But not with a bin bag, oh no, just with some paper towel at the bottom. Is this a UK thing to not use a bin bag? It seems silly because if you put it all in a bag then nothing ever gets onto the bin itself.
Screenshot_20201023_143747_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Anna's "mum hack" is to line your kitchen bins or else you'll be washing them all the tine. But not with a bin bag, oh no, just with some paper towel at the bottom. Is this a UK thing to not use a bin bag? It seems silly because if you put it all in a bag then nothing ever gets onto the bin itself.
View attachment 284935
No, she is just weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
HOLY COW!!!! 😯😯😯😯 What happened to his eye? Another horrible bruise. Always the head. Poor boy.
Surely someone on here must have a friend or something in social services. It is just no normal for a child to pick up this many black eyes. If you cast your mind back a couple of months, Jonathan spent a lot of time hiding Andrea face due to another black eye.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Surely someone on here must have a friend or something in social services. It is just no normal for a child to pick up this many black eyes. If you cast your mind back a couple of months, Jonathan spent a lot of time hiding Andrea face due to another black eye.
I’ve had a lot to do with social services in the past through my work and I’ve just had a look at out recognition of injury, it’s mostly used by the ISCP but we used it as a good indicator.

Bruises

• Black eyes are particularly suspicious if: both eyes are black (most accidents cause only one); there is no bruise to the forehead or nose or suspicion of skull fracture (black eyes can be caused by blood seeping down from an injury above).
  • Bruising in or around the mouth (especially in small babies).
  • Grasp marks on arms - or chest- of a small child.
  • Finger marks (e.g. you may see three or four small bruises on one side of the face and one on the other).
  • Symmetrical bruising (especially on the ears).
  • Outline bruising (e.g. belt marks, hand prints).
  • Linear bruising (particularly on the buttocks or back).
  • Bruising on soft tissue with no obvious explanation.
  • Different age bruising (especially in the same area).
  • Petechial bruising (petechia - a small spot due to an effusion of blood under the skin) -tiny red marks on face and especially in or around eyes and neck, also ears, indicating shaking or constriction.
  • Most falls or accidents produce one bruise on an area of the body - usually on a bony protuberance. A child who falls downstairs generally has only one or two bruises. Bruising in accidents is usually on the front of the body as children generally fall forwards. In addition, there may be marks on their hands if they have tried to break their fall. The following are uncommon areas for accidental bruising: back, back of legs, buttocks (except, occasionally, along the bony protuberance of the spine), neck, mouth, cheeks, behind the ear, stomach, chest, under the arm, genital and rectal area.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I don’t think anyone is accusing them of hurting their children. They do, however, neglect them and neglect to stop them from putting themselves in bad positions. Example - Anna showed on IG the other day Andrea climbing around the window sill (which was pretty high up and a long fall for a 2 year old). Instead of removing him from the situation, she just laughs and finds it entertaining, all while any second he could tumble and seriously injure himself. Obviously Andrea has had a few nasty falls or encounters with an object or sibling given the amount of bruises he’s had on his face and he’s only 2. They are negligent parents.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I don’t think anyone is accusing them of hurting their children. They do, however, neglect them and neglect to stop them from putting themselves in bad positions. Example - Anna showed on IG the other day Andrea climbing around the window sill (which was pretty high up and a long fall for a 2 year old). Instead of removing him from the situation, she just laughs and finds it entertaining, all while any second he could tumble and seriously injure himself. Obviously Andrea has had a few nasty falls or encounters with an object or sibling given the amount of bruises he’s had on his face and he’s only 2. They are negligent parents.
it wouldn't surprise me if he fell from a windowsill considering that a couple of months ago, anna was filming from in bed and they were encouraging him and eduardo to jump from the window sill onto their bed :rolleyes:

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I love how their 2 year old is catching onto them trying to profit off of him and he’s already “not playing.”

While I was watching, I got an ad for the Portal with Anna, Lessseeee and DreDre talking to Oma on it. Anyone else? That was some weird inception tit.
Yeah i posted up some pictures some pages back can't remember what number page. But was in the 30s.

Reactions: 4
Haven’t dipped in for a while but bloody hell, another horrible bruise? My daughter was Into everything and everywhere when she was little, and I am also a firm believer of letting them figuring out their limits BUT there is a big difference between that and not supervising. My daughter only ever had one nasty bump and it was from a scooter fall, and yes she wasn’t wearing a helmet, because at the time I didn’t realise she knew how to use it. We were in the park and she just got on a friends‘ and was like a little speed demon. Well obviously after that I knew I had to be extra careful and I completely tore myself up inside over it for weeks! These two couldn’t care less!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
It really annoyed me how Jonathan was pushing Eduardo to tell him what kind of videos he would have on his YouTube channel. He kept saying nothing and Jonathan kept pushing. It's clear Eduardo doesn't want to be on YouTube! Teach him to aim higher in life! He can be anything he wants to. Stop pushing him to follow in your footsteps, Jonathan.

• Angry
Reactions: 28
Has anyone noticed Eduardo keeps blinking harshly, I’m 99% sure it’s an anxiety twitch he probably doesn’t even notice he’s doing it but to me, it speaks volumes 💔💔💔

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Havent watched the vlog yet but but seen the screen shots uploaded here...why on earth are they trying to force Eduardo to do youtube but not only youtube clothes hauls and make up why always with the he only like girls things he only likes dresses and make up no hes a child he has an imagination he like to dress up like all kids!!!! stop trying to push it on him all the time. Stop trying to get the public to see him as transgender ( nothing at all wrong with being trans once its not forced on a child or anyone at that ) let him be the child he wants to be..........

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
So the Michalaks have now announced the start of their podcasts too. Is this a new influencer trend?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Gleam must be losing serious money as there has not been much ad money and sponsorships going around with the pandemic. Perhaps this is the way of still raising the profile of these influencers? Weird thing is that in the last podcast episode, Jono and Anna said they got rid of their management and before they used to get told how to act and now that's not the case. But I checked Gleam's website and they are still listed there even though they have not had a meeting with any of them in ages.

Reactions: 2
Good work ethnic from Jonathan. I can just imagine what my boss would say if I told him my job was to much for me. It's not like they do not get help. Their job when you boil it down is to make videos,
Screenshot_20201023-055718_kindlephoto-148467688.png

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Has anyone noticed Eduardo keeps blinking harshly, I’m 99% sure it’s an anxiety twitch he probably doesn’t even notice he’s doing it but to me, it speaks volumes 💔💔💔
Could also need glasses, but they’d never know unless they were sponsored to go to an eye doctor again 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.