SacconeJolys #30 With a lot of effort Jonathan's crashed out of the millionaires insta club

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god tell me about it he keeps posting sweaty post Pelaton clips on Instagram/in his videos 🤢
What the actual f******** all the time hes inthat skirt he brought for "Anna" 😆😆😆 hes worn it more times than she has🤣🤣🤣🤣 , he needs to come out the closet for sure, we all know hes gay so just get on and admit it !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
from 3 days ago called "she crashed the car again".. its at about 4:58 minutes in
My son is 5 months older than Eduardo and he has never sat in the front and won’t be anytime soon.this is why you buy a 7seater so all your kids are safe Anna. How long has she lived there and she doesn’t have a clue where she is?

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Not to defend Jonathan, but he did also ask if he wanted to do a channel about cars. I do sometimes think people overly freak out about the “girls stuff” here, even though I do think the family is trash and horrible to their kids.
He did but he first asked the girl stuff many times. And the way he asked and cornered him was just weird.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Title suggestion:- The kids are bruised and stressed, but Jof and Anna couldn't care less, they need the views which are in a mess!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I can’t understand why anyone would want to exploit their children on the internet, where literally anyone can watch... oh yeah.. money. It’s a scary thought, I honestly feel for the kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Saw this comment from yesterday's vlog.
60EC9C12-741B-49B6-BBF7-D693BD9AEB7B.jpeg

Yikes!! 🥴🥴🤒🤒 Ummmmm, should we leave the room and give these two a moment. Yuk!
:oops: 😳🙈:sick: :sick::sick::sick::sick:

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
The Halloween makeup trial is the most uninterrupted time Eduardo has had with a parent in a long time. Poor thing.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
so no videos tonight? Nothing on SJs, no members video, no NKA...what is happening to them?
He must crying into his pink tutu that his main channel subscriber count has gone down from 1.83M to 1.82M last night. 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
He must crying into his pink tutu that his main channel subscriber count has gone down from 1.83M to 1.82M last night. 😂
Oh wow that did not take long. Last time it dropped was 19th August. Well done SJs! It was at 1.86 in April, you've managed to lose plenty of subs and viewing figures during Covid 19 when so many people have more time to watch Youtube. ;) And now with their non-existing schedule, who knows when they'll post another video and where. Good thing he's not interested in being the biggest Youtube star, right?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Again, Anna sits on the couch laughing and saying "no Andrea no Andrea" when he starts pulling the things out of the doll house (Yes Alessia literally threw that rocking horse upside down)
You know there's an easy solution for this
Get rid of the toys and ipads until they can respect them, but then who will nanny the kids when the nanny had her days off??
View attachment 285762View attachment 285763

She also captioned the first slide "when you've just tidied the toy room 🙃" didn't realise that wasn't there
You can tell this was staged. They only been given few toys to mess with (easy to tidy) and when Andrea went for tiny stuff from house, then she sounded like she panicked for a bit..

Also why to sit and film your kids throwing stuff around the playroom like that? Get up and stop as soon as you see the behaviour is not right...

because what they were doing that wasnt playing not even messing around.. it was instructed 'run around and make mess, but only with the these toys'

I swear they are bleeping idiots both Anna and Jono... I cant believe some people out there think this is cute children behaviour just making mess 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 16
I think no one knows what to expect anymore from them these days. For years their fans could count on daily vlogs on the main channel, even with Anna coming and going from her own channel. Now they keep changing the schedule every week without explaining and no one can keep up with them anymore. This is a sure strategy to tanking the channel even faster as their fans will get frustrated and move onto more reliable content creators who take their "job" a lot more seriously.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
They really are up tit creek. Imagine having the life they had in their 20/30's - all that money for very little effort. Now they have to go through the rest of their lives with no qualifications, no talents and not a hope of keeping the lifestyle they currently have.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wowsers! I’m just watching a video from about a week ago (not watched any for ages) and it’s lovely to see Andrea is talking now but I can’t believe he still has daytime naps!! And for a good hour, Anna says. That woman doesn’t know how lucky she is!! I wish they didn’t call him Dre Dre all the time, it’s absolutely awful.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.