SacconeJolys #15 Subs are declining around the clock and Jon’s obssessed with Tik Tok!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Eduardo. He gets bullied so much in that household.

I wonder if Oma and Erika will join them at some point. The house is big enough, and paid for. Last time they had Tasha as well as Oma and Erika.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Found where they are staying in Orlando.. It is 19 beds in that house! 19!! How can anyone need that many?!!
Only need one for Anna and Jonathan, one for Emilia and Alessia, one for Eduardo and one for Nanny Zoe and Andrea. ;)

Reactions: 1
Thanks Bronx_Princess, THIS is what I was talking about, iPhone 11 Pro's 12Mp deicated tripe ultra wide camera system my arse, what's the point in paying so much money when you have to rely on heavy beauty filters that make it look like you're using one of those round 480px webcams like it's 1999?
abcdabcd - you're welcome. So many of these "influencers" do that annoying horse leg thing.

Reactions: 5
Only need one for Anna and Jonathan, one for Emilia and Alessia, one for Eduardo and one for Nanny Zoe and Andrea. ;)
Yep.. But you know.. they looooove to brag...
This house cost $106.000 per week :O + heating to the pool $500

Reactions: 2
When I click the link it says from £855 to £1,321 per night ?!?!?!?!
Yeah.. I looked at March.. More expensive then..
It costs now in february $7,477.94 per week. from like a thursday to thursday
+ pool heating $489.81

+ pool heating $489.81
It seems to be booked out until the 22nd of Feb. Interesting.

Found where they are staying in Orlando.. It is 19 beds in that house! 19!! How can anyone need that many?!!
They got gifted the top villa furtherest away from Disney World 😂😂. The top villa website says they're resorts are just 6mi from Disney, but the closest Disney park to the SJs is 10mi and the Magic Kingdom is 12. I don't think Jono will be fuming about this though, because he'd be fuming even more that their trips to Disney weren't gifted thanks to cold showers and Anna's tweet. I bet they still tried go contact Disney to get it gifted haja

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
+ pool heating $489.81
Screenshot_20200212-205516_Samsung Internet.jpg

Not that they're paying. And they're there longer than a week.

You can bet they chose that one though. The grey walls. The mirrors. The wine fridge. Just like home.

I noticed the master suite is off the kitchen. So Nanny Zoe will probably be sleeping on same floor as the kids. Girl sleep in all the rooms!

Screenshot_20200212-195604_Instagram.jpg

Jonno in his fave place.

• Haha
  • Wow
View attachment 83174

Not that they're paying. And they're there longer than a week.

You can bet they chose that one though. The grey walls. The mirrors. The wine fridge. Just like home.

I noticed the master suite is off the kitchen. So Nanny Zoe will probably be sleeping on same floor as the kids. Girl sleep in all the rooms!
That's not right..
If you see on my picture.. And I just take 1 week.. they have booked it for 11 days..
For one week it says $7477

Attachments

Someone in the comments suggested that it's quite normal for a family to take the nanny on holiday 'as a thank you and reward'. Umm.. nope, she'll be working her arse off as the parents can't be bothered.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Someone in the comments suggested that it's quite normal for a family to take the nanny on holiday 'as a thank you and reward'. Umm.. nope, she'll be working her arse off as the parents can't be bothered.
Anna was out sunbathing on stories before. Alessia was walking around with Jon boi and other 3 were obvs with the Nanny.

But the nanny does get her own microwave and fridge in the playroom 😅
Screenshot_20200212-212111_Samsung Internet.jpg

Hope she got the room next door with the big bathtub. Although probably be used by the kids.

Edit to mention that there's a kids club at the resort too.

Last edited:
Good lord someone needs to sit her down and tell her she looks like utter tit in those shorts!!! How on earth she can look in the mirror and see what we're seeing and think they're ok is mental!! They are sooooo tight they're causing bulges in places there shouldn't be and weird distortion of her body.

View attachment 83165
what the actual...i don't even understand how that's happening??

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.