SacconeJolys #15 Subs are declining around the clock and Jon’s obssessed with Tik Tok!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do they all keep calling it a ve-laaaa when it's just a fooking house with a pool?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I bet Jof needs a booster seat to see through the window to drive, but then how would his feet reach the brakes?😂😂😂
I'm guessing that he must have two booster seats and blocks on the soles of his trainers (like the little Chinese kid Short Round has on in Indiana Jones Temple of Doom!!) 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did we notice the huge gas guzzling luxury Cadillac Escalade he rented instead of a regular SUV or even a minivan. As J would say, jeepers!
View attachment 83224
LOL. Where I live in North America, Cadillac Escalades are known as "gangster" cars. If he wanted something impressive, should've got a Landover Discovery. Escalades are not that nice on the inside. It's like driving a truck.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I saw some comments saying that Andrea needs to be rearfacing in the US or they'll get a fine. Funny how the minions care when A+J could lose money but don't give a flying duck when Andrea is forward facing with hardly any straps holding him in because its legal. Priorities. Poor kiddos, I seriously hope the cops pull him over at some point, US cops seem to always be out on the roads

• Heart
Reactions: 16
LOL. Where I live in North America, Cadillac Escalades are known as "gangster" cars. If he wanted something impressive, should've got a Landover Discovery. Escalades are not that nice on the inside. It's like driving a truck.
Did you mean "gangsta"? 😉

Might be truck- like on the inside, but last I checked Cadillac isn't Chevrolet. Cadillac is still considered a luxury vehicle even if the gangstas are driving them. (I'd really like to know where cuz I haven't seen an Escalade in years in NYC)

Reactions: 3
I saw some comments saying that Andrea needs to be rearfacing in the US or they'll get a fine. Funny how the minions care when A+J could lose money but don't give a flying duck when Andrea is forward facing with hardly any straps holding him in because its legal. Priorities. Poor kiddos, I seriously hope the cops pull him over at some point, US cops seem to always be out on the roads
And Eduardo and Emilia need to be in boosters, because I doubt Emilia is 4'9". And Alessia in a seat with a 5 point harness. I don't know if they are doing this or not because I haven't watched.

Reactions: 7
She looks like shes wearing a nappy under. How can she think that's a good look.
I was just thinking that 💩
I also find it amazing that even though she uses an iPhone 11 Pro, all the pictures and videos she takes of herself look like there's a pound of butter on the lenses and don't look any different in quality and as grainy as the ones she took six years ago on her iPhone 4...
probably just all the make up or lip gloss that she keeps reapplying every 5 minutes!!

3E8081C2-2049-405A-BB06-DE93BCD1068F.jpeg
Also I call bullshit that he got IDd 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 83317
Also I call bullshit that he got IDd 🙄
Like someone said earlier, it's very common for businesses here to ID everyone, regardless of appearance of age. I've heard employees apologize to little grey haired elderly people, saying they are required to ID everyone and they will get fired if they don't.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He is disgusting!

I still can't believe she wore those shorts.

Reactions: 4
what the actual...i don't even understand how that's happening??
I don’t really know anything about eating disorders but I’m shocked at how someone so in control and slim can suddenly gain lots of weight and be happy with it. Also it can’t be healthy.

Reactions: 10
In all my years being a Mother I've never sat furthest from the youngest at a table. Every photo/ video of Andrea , Anal is the furthest away. Always the Nanny's hands or Jon boys hand helping him out when he's eating or dropping things. She really has checked out of her Mommy duties.
The constant snotty noses are disgusting. Wipe your kids faces!!

• Angry
Reactions: 25
So the house was gifted yet they still had the cheek to moan about the cost of Park tickets. When the rest of us Joe Soaps have to pay for everything on holiday. Can’t wait for the day when he can’t afford a trip to Butlins.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
New thread name Sacconejolys #16 Theses fool are doing everything wrong in parenting to prove to us their kids are save

Reactions: 3
View attachment 83095
He couldn't catch Andrea if he fell. Nevermind if they all fell! 🤦‍♀️🤢

There was a comment about them jumping on the furniture and being disrespectful which all the sheep jumped on. It's been deleted. Why can't people see how disgusting they are?
Ffs. Literally a baby standing on GLASS. Never mind the other 3 who are high up too. They’re the most stupid ‘it won’t happen to us’ people ever.
‘Leave them alone they have 4 kids they know what they’re doing’

shut up, you don’t know what you’re doing either you’re literally a brainwashed 12 year old

• Angry
Reactions: 16
‘Babies on glass, their parenting is great, and Anna is convinced she’s now a size 8’

‘Disney is for work now, not for play. Cant handle their own four kids for one bloody day’

my title suggestions 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Those shorts! She is gonna have dent marks on her legs!
im a like Anna been skinny all my life, then all of sudden I’ve got big thighs n a slim is stomach and I have to get size 12/14 trousers/bottoms just to get over my arse haha it’a not a bad thing it’s what happens as you get older! I’ve gone From skinny as a rake to a pear shape.Nothing to be ashamed off like Anna thinks!

Reactions: 11
Not sure why, I suffer from a mild ED (I say mild because it used to be so so much worse and I guess you never really fully recover from it) but her weight gain is giving me a lot of anxiety. If this is the shape she is happy with then fine but wear you size woman, I can't believe you look in the mirror in shorts 3 sizes too small and think 'yup, looking good today'. Just wear your size. I am stressed just thinking how much criticism you have to get wearing clothes that are just too small! No one would say a word if you didn't pretend you're a size 8 or 10. I get how difficult it is to overcome the tag anxiety and I am bad at it myself but I also don't pretend to be comfortable in a size that doesn't fit me anymore. And my weight gain wasn't as dramatic. I went from 55 to 60kg and that was one size for me and I struggle sometimes still so I get it but if I wear something that's clearly too tight I get more anxious about it. She looks like she gained some 15kg easy so she must feel so constrained in all those tiny sizes.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.