SacconeJolys #15 Subs are declining around the clock and Jon’s obssessed with Tik Tok!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's disturbing that Anna can't stop showing her vulva every flippin day.

an.jpg

You'd think Jon would be a bit embarrassed and say something to her as she's better hung than him.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Her sudden weight gain can have multiple reasons. She said she does not allow 'ED behaviour' anymore, so maybe she stopped purging (she claims she does not make herself sick, but there are other ways), maybe she is starting to eat larger portions, she uses a hell of a lot of salt (not sure if I noticed that before recently?), or maybe she's on medication.

It's very noticable and I very much doubt Anna is happy with it. She's just completely clueless about what size she is, and that too is normal when it comes to ED recovery, but surely she would have seen the clothes do not fit her the way they should. I know they had issues with Asos delivery, but she should have sent it all back and ordered bigger sizes, and smaller ones for Jonathan as those tshirts she got him makes him look like he's wearing nighties.

Reactions: 9
It's disturbing that Anna can't stop showing her vulva every flippin day.

View attachment 83395

You'd think Jon would be a bit embarrassed and say something to her as she's better hung than him.
She got a Foopa now! 😳🤣 Not something to be shown off Anna 🤦‍♀️

P.s. if anyone doesn't know what that is Google it..😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Because as much as she likes to pretend she is working on her ED, she can't let go of her work outs. And of course having those still at 5:30 that means she's also still going to bed at 19:30. So much for Jonathan having some time alone with his wife whilst on holiday once the kids are in bed and the nanny is on the other side of the house. Ohwell...

Reactions: 10
Use cold shower for 10 years for punishment. Did i read it right. Emilia is 7 not 10. Unless its saying their been vlogging for 10 years but for me who is dyslexic i read it as cold shower for punishment for 10 years.
No, they're saying 'and for 10 years have provided material...' That's not quite true either, although they have been on Youtube for as long. Before Emilia, Anna was providing the material for a slightly different audience....

Reactions: 4
I know they had issues with Asos delivery, but she should have sent it all back and ordered bigger sizes, and smaller ones for Jonathan as those tshirts she got him makes him look like he's wearing nighties.
Why they don't just go to clothing shops and buy clothes that fit? Or would that be too logical for this pair?

Reactions: 11
Why they don't just go to clothing shops and buy clothes that fit? Or would that be too logical for this pair?
Because it would mean going outside, in the real world, where you run the risk of having to interact with people.... Anna can't do that.

Reactions: 14
Because it would mean going outside, in the real world, where you run the risk of having to interact with people.... Anna can't do that.
God forbid Anna should mingle with the great unwashed 🙄
Yet she'd rather shop online and wear those shorts (amongst other dubious clothing choices) that anyone with eyes in their head can see don't fit...go figure 😄

Reactions: 8
Im a big girl myself but those shorts have made her look shorter due to how the waistband is sitting on her.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.