SacconeJolys #15 Subs are declining around the clock and Jon’s obssessed with Tik Tok!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He really bleeping annoyed me the way he was poking at the buttons on the coffee machine & tossing around the packet of coffee. No Nespresso machine in situ for Joan Saccone Joly- how very dare they ?
Came here to say the same thing! He's just so rude and disrespectful! He gets a whole house for free and he tosses around the coffee! He does this with everything he gets sent, throws it, tosses it, breaks it, complains... Anna got sent two robes from Judy's new line, she hasn't mentioned a word or congratulated her at all.

And thank god Disney still aren't working with them, to me it looks like only the villa was gifted and there are no fast passes and personal assistant through the parks, right?

Major FUPA alert ahead (and that's the most flattering she looked while posing, in the videos it looked straight down painful):

annasaccone_82547935_1538266119682293_4975775123027275236_n.jpg

Reactions: 8
She looks like shes wearing a nappy under. How can she think that's a good look.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He was behaving like a spoilt brat. Seriously what chance do those kids have with him as a role model. And no mention of the villa being gifted on his stories.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Omg those shorts are so unflattering, they look two sizes too small and like she's wearing a nappy underneath! Stylist, my ass 😂
(I hope she packed some talc as she is going to chafe! 😆)
I appreciate she’s gained weight (and I’m not here to judge her for that, it happens to all of us sometimes) but I just can not understand why she doesn’t buy clothes that fit? She says in the clip that these shorts are new?? I’m baffled?!

Reactions: 16
I appreciate she’s gained weight (and I’m not here to judge her for that, it happens to all of us sometimes) but I just can not understand why she doesn’t buy clothes that fit? She says in the clip that these shorts are new?? I’m baffled?!
She is deluded that's why. Feet a mile apart as otherwise thighs wud rub together. Shorts wedged up like that, will cause her an injury. Kids are in the pool they say - one nanny with four kids, really safe. Total scum they are. It's villa btw Anna not villaaaaaaaaa.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Watch her legs throughout all those clips and she’s constantly moving her feet around to try and force her thighs further apart, she keeps lifting her heel off the ground, moving her feet at odd angles etc

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Probably gifted, let's face it. Top Villas contacted them a while ago. As if they'd pay £640 a night even though they can afford it.
Why though? The people that appreciate his work are mostly teens and can’t pay for their own holiday, while for the adults that can pay this amount of money the simple fact that they gift something to Jonathan Joly will be enough to not spend your hard earned money there. Are companies really that stupid? I guess so...

She is deluded that's why. Feet a mile apart as otherwise thighs wud rub together. Shorts wedged up like that, will cause her an injury. Kids are in the pool they say - one nanny with four kids, really safe. Total scum they are. It's villa btw Anna not villaaaaaaaaa.
The way she said “villaaaaaaaaa” 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I also find it amazing that even though she uses an iPhone 11 Pro, all the pictures and videos she takes of herself look like there's a pound of butter on the lenses and don't look any different in quality and as grainy as the ones she took six years ago on her iPhone 4...

• Haha
Zoom in on those pictures of her in those awful nappy shorts, talk about cut her in half.
You can see the outline of her knickers and all the bulges, can she not see how bad this looks, she needs to size up at least 2 sizes, how can they be comfortable. 😱😱

• Wow
Quote from Jonathan in a previous video (uploaded Feb 7th) talking about planning this trip "everything is so expensive"... Anna reinforces it "everything"....

Now they've confirmed accommodation is gifted... do they realise how out of touch they've become? They're living in a £1m house in the countryside driving Ferrari's & Land Rovers, sending kids to private school, hiring full time nannys / PAs etc... and they somehow think they'll come across as relatable when talking about how expensive it is to go on holidays? Holidays which it turns out have been largely gifted?

• Haha
Andrea being put on the glass table by Jonathan (poor mite looks absolutely lost...) is not only an accident waiting to happen but also absolutely disgusting, also Eduardo on the kitchen island and the girls on the dinner table... Like we already said, he has ZERO consideration for anything or anyone, everything for the TikToks/Instagrams/YTubes. And as a paying costumer, I think it's kind of disgusting knowing that four kids walked all over the surfaces I'm preparing and eating food on.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
PhotoGrid_1581529868826.jpg
There's the horse leg pose while she's talking. Very natural standing position...not!

PhotoGrid_1581529981778.jpg
Firstly, wtf is up with all that white/light shadow on her brow bone & beyond? And secondly, it's not cute to pronounce Publix (publics) as Pube-lix. I know it was J, but you don't have to repeat. Did you go to the Pube to watch J drink back in the day?

Reactions: 7
Also during both their stories the kids are in the pool. 4 kids to 1 Nanny in a pool 🤦‍♀️. I can't with these people.

He was behaving like a spoilt brat. Seriously what chance do those kids have with him as a role model. And no mention of the villa being gifted on his stories.
Top Villas won't gift you a 3rd time if you set fire to the villa Jonathan. Putting that packet in the coffee machine and switching it on 🤦‍♀️😳.

Why am I daring to watch the vlog? 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Have they said anything about as nanny being with them?? Newest instas are both adults shopping and zero kids in sight.

Reactions: 8
Just a comparison of how the shorts should be worn (oversized and loose) and how Anna wears them (two sizes too small and restricted in all areas)
956AC7E9-6D91-4CD5-8D80-6AFE98CA8BE0.jpeg
9966992E-EE7C-463D-B834-AE159E920271.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.