SacconeJolys #15 Subs are declining around the clock and Jon’s obssessed with Tik Tok!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did we notice the huge gas guzzling luxury Cadillac Escalade he rented instead of a regular SUV or even a minivan. As J would say, jeepers!
PhotoGrid_1581544533857.jpg

Reactions: 7
I reported the vlog for undeclared free stay in the villa. They can't deny it as Top Villa uses #collab and the words 'It's an absolute pleasure to put such a wonderful bunch up for a couple of weeks, ' You don't 'put up' people who pay for your services.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
New thread title: SaconeJoly's #16 Anna looks like she rode into Orlando on her high horse but her family are just a one trick pony.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Again bullying Eduardo embarrassing him making him look like the naughty one. He already fed up of his parents an outsider from them. Eduardo u will always have a special place in my heart but i cant stand your parents and how their treating you and your siblings.
I know. It was probably a cheap suitcase that was also handled roughly by the airport employees. That made me sad. This is more of a "vacation" for the kids, considering they actually have work/school that they do at home, and he has to put up with that tit on day 1. Jonathan really turns into a monster when he feels like he's better than somebody.

Reactions: 12
He was behaving like a spoilt brat. Seriously what chance do those kids have with him as a role model. And no mention of the villa being gifted on his stories.
I cannot get over that coffee machine part, that’s not funny it’s flipping UNGRATEFUL, ENTITLED and CRASS. Knowing him, he’s probably hoping nespresso will fedex one out there...

And don’t get me started on the house tour. I feel so sorry for those kids.

I know. It was probably a cheap suitcase that was also handled roughly by the airport employees. That made me sad. This is more of a "vacation" for the kids, considering they actually have work/school that they do at home, and he has to put up with that tit on day 1. Jonathan really turns into a monster when he feels like he's better than somebody.
Sadly, if the house tour video is anything to go by, it’s NOT a vacation for the kids. I’m thinking back to the Stacey Dooley video, when J made that comment “do you like going to private school/getting nice things?” I can just picture him saying the same about the holiday as they made that tour.

Also... wonder what the company thinks about them climbing on the furniture...

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Thread Suggestion - Saccone-Jolys #16: No Nespresso, the free stay in Orlando and a camel toe

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Does she realize we all can notice her pubis with those shorts? Just saying...

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
New thread Sacconejolys #16 Never wear the right sized clothing always wanting freebies making their kids work and even bulling them

Reactions: 4
Sadly, if the house tour video is anything to go by, it’s NOT a vacation for the kids. I’m thinking back to the Stacey Dooley video, when J made that comment “do you like going to private school/getting nice things?” I can just picture him saying the same about the holiday as they made that tour.
It was Anna who said that. Bit of the transcript:

S "Do you get a lot of backlash? Do you get outsiders or strangers or viewers saying why are you showing your kids online?"
J "Well yeah of course."
S "Do you worry that when they are that bit older they will read the comments and they will take it to heart?"
A "I do worry about that. But then you can't protect your children from everything. And there's always going to be a bully in the school yard or there's going to be somebody that says something negative, whether it's on a comment online or in real life. If that's the worst thing that they have to come up against then so be it, you know, like there's so many worse things that are going on in the world that I just think they're lucky. I would want to teach them that as well. Don't you like going to private school, don't you like the things been able to afford for you or like we've been able to give you because of this lifestyle. Just looking at it that way, from the bigger picture I think it puts it all into perspective and I think if somebody left a crappy comment about you it's coming from a place of unhappiness for that person. Don't let it affect you, it's silly."

The bullies are in their own home/ Villlaaaaa.

I saw a comment saying "Top Villas need to employ Emilia as a marketing exec." They pretty much have! Top Villas really musn't realise how irrelevant they are now. I just hope they made them pay a good old damages deposit.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
How does he get so many likes on IG for his boring vids were the poor kids are made to perform?

Reactions: 5
Andrea being put on the glass table by Jonathan (poor mite looks absolutely lost...) is not only an accident waiting to happen but also absolutely disgusting, also Eduardo on the kitchen island and the girls on the dinner table... Like we already said, he has ZERO consideration for anything or anyone, everything for the TikToks/Instagrams/YTubes. And as a paying costumer, I think it's kind of disgusting knowing that four kids walked all over the surfaces I'm preparing and eating food on.
like I said before, family of chavs, disgusting human beings!

The material of the shorts looks like cotton. Let's hope they don't split when she bends down. 🤭😈
let's hope they DO split😂😂 serve her right for thinking she's a size 8 and everyone else in the world is a 20!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I thought the dress Anna wore to the NTA's or wherever it was, was most unflattering. It boobs did not look good! Her whole body looked so squeezed into it.

Reactions: 7
I will say J does well driving that huge bleeping Cadillac esclade, especially on the other side of the road, apart from running a stop sign. people saying about the nanny being a good thing. i guess with the little ones not being able to go on some of the stuff the big kids can go on may help but there are things you can get called parent swap pass, so if you can swap while you look after another child. they could manage. they're just lazy.

Reactions: 3
I will say J does well driving that huge bleeping Cadillac esclade, especially on the other side of the road, apart from running a stop sign. people saying about the nanny being a good thing. i guess with the little ones not being able to go on some of the stuff the big kids can go on may help but there are things you can get called parent swap pass, so if you can swap while you look after another child. they could manage. they're just lazy.
He will be in for a shock if the gas is not #gifted...... I really hope it is not ;):D

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He will be in for a shock if the gas is not #gifted...... I really hope it is not ;):D
from what they said in the vlog they had to get an extended SUV cause a regular would have been too small. surely a minivan would've done the job and would be a heck of a lot cheaper to rub. but in america fuel is a lot cheaper, my dad couldn't believe how much cheaper it was there when we went nearly four years age. anyway when they showed the boot it was absolutely rammed full. I was trying to work out how many suitcases they had and couldn't work out if they had one each, plus there were like two large gym bags in that pic on insta when they were outside the airport.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.