SacconeJolys #15 Subs are declining around the clock and Jon’s obssessed with Tik Tok!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks Bronx_Princess, THIS is what I was talking about, iPhone 11 Pro's 12Mp deicated tripe ultra wide camera system my arse, what's the point in paying so much money when you have to rely on heavy beauty filters that make it look like you're using one of those round 480px webcams like it's 1999?

Just a comparison of how the shorts should be worn (oversized and loose) and how Anna wears them (two sizes too small and restricted in all areas)View attachment 83076View attachment 83077
Oh.dear.god.

But, but, BUT guys! She fits into a size 8 (?)! Can't you see? That means she HAS to be skinny! Don't you know, you're automatically skinny and dainty if you're able to squeeze yourself into a small size, not matter what it looks like

• Haha
Reactions: 19
she looks absolutely ridiculous

Her thigh gap leg bend photo pose trick no longer works!

can guarantee a mental breakdown from Anna, if not sooner than later.
recovery who? embracing what?
#margaret2.0
#justlikeoma

Reactions: 13
The material of the shorts looks like cotton. Let's hope they don't split when she bends down. 🤭😈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I feel sorry for the mental struggle she must go through each day around food and her body. That will come with other stuff too and probably has impacted on her bond and relationship with her children. Being highly anxious all the time does make you appear cold and unwilling sometimes. I disagree with everything they do but imagine having that battle while your husband sticks a camera in your face and you have to maintain the image that's been created.

Reactions: 14
The material of the shorts looks like cotton. Let's hope they don't split when she bends down. 🤭😈
Let’s hope they do. Vlog footage ladz! Then he can badly photoshop a pic of Anna wearing a hat that has nothing to do with the situation while looking shocked and/or surprised or fake crying.
#sheflashedtherestaurant
#worstdayever
#theysawitall
#banANNAsplit 🍌💙

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Screenshot_20200212-183358_Instagram.jpg

He couldn't catch Andrea if he fell. Nevermind if they all fell! 🤦‍♀️🤢

There was a comment about them jumping on the furniture and being disrespectful which all the sheep jumped on. It's been deleted. Why can't people see how disgusting they are?

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I feel sorry for the mental struggle she must go through each day around food and her body. That will come with other stuff too and probably has impacted on her bond and relationship with her children. Being highly anxious all the time does make you appear cold and unwilling sometimes. I disagree with everything they do but imagine having that battle while your husband sticks a camera in your face and you have to maintain the image that's been created.
THIS. it’s worse than being a celebrity on a tv show because they can at least go home and the end of the day and wash their character off and be them. This family can never relax for real. It must be a hideous existence.
nothing lasts forever and their end WILL come.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
View attachment 83095
He couldn't catch Andrea if he fell. Nevermind if they all fell! 🤦‍♀️🤢
It's sad that they're unable to teach their children how to be respectful adults. With all that house has to offer, he still has them climbing on the furniture. It sucks for them that they'll have to learn life lessons the hard way.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
They managed to include the nanny in the vlog!!can just see her in the back carrying Andrea.
014C7AA1-6AC4-4D52-A452-A93086D1BAE6.png

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Predictable title '4 kids on a plane for 10 hours'. YOUR choice. You could have jumped on a train for 2.5 hrs and go to Disney Paris.... but you know, might not impress the viewers as much, and no free villlaaaaaa....

And then...
"
how cool was that tram clip of all 4 of the kids sitting up front! i actually had to miss the first tram because there was already people sitting up there in order to make that clip but i really wanted to re-create that so i think it was worth being a little later!"

duck sake. Those poor kids have to work so much, and now they have to wait so their dad can get the perfect shot? Pathetic.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
It's sad that they're unable to teach their children how to be respectful adults. With all that house has to offer, he still has them climbing on the furniture. It sucks for them that they'll have to learn life lessons the hard way.
They'd have to be respectable adults themselves first. The more they get gifted things like that though the less respectful they are, they really think they actually deserve it. And that they should go out and get the man a Nespresso machine.

I don't see many ad notices...

Anna in those shorts is so bad. I mean I'm not slim but I don't pretend to be something I'm not whereas her pics can be so edited. I've also had 4 kids and it does change you so why pretend your a size 8 when your a 14!

She cud put a stop to it but won't as she enjoys the money too much. Stupid cow.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
In Jonnos vlog preview it shows that Eduardo has broken the tiny plastic piece of colour on the suitcase handle, and as he tries to fix it Jonathan rudely says "you had one job, this is literally like those you had one job memes"
Eds poor little face 😔 Absolutely humiliated in the middle of the airport after he tried to help out I'm assuming. They should be super grateful he offered to help them carry the suitcase, not bullying him for breaking a cheap suitcase handle
Screenshot_20200213_070055_com.instagram.android.jpg

Sooooo there's 7 of them, 5 double bed rooms and 2 four bunk room? Clearly they didn't pay for this, more than 3/4 of the house will be empty at any time, and I bet there'll be rooms that won't be stepped in again. Gross waste of the companies money, but each to their own, if they want to fail to make money from SJs poor promotion go for it.
They sometimes film in flight to show what the kids are doing, but they didn't this time, bet they were going crazy after the first half when their ipads had died and they couldnt watch anything they wanted.

Oh and another thing, they really f***ed up their itinerary, day one after getting off the flight at 1am they decided to go to Disney for 9am but day 2 they spent chilling in the villa?? Sorry, villllaaaaaaa. Yep Anna you can plan 👏👏

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
In Jonnos vlog preview it shows that Eduardo has broken the tiny plastic piece of colour on the suitcase handle, and as he tries to fix it Jonathan rudely says "you had one job, this is literally like those you had one job memes"
Eds poor little face 😔 Absolutely humiliated in the middle of the airport after he tried to help out I'm assuming. They should be super grateful he offered to help them carry the suitcase, not bullying him for breaking a cheap suitcase handle
View attachment 83149

Sooooo there's 7 of them, 5 double bed rooms and 2 four bunk room? Clearly they didn't pay for this, more than 3/4 of the house will be empty at any time, and I bet there'll be rooms that won't be stepped in again. Gross waste of the companies money, but each to their own, if they want to fail to make money from SJs poor promotion go for it.
They sometimes film in flight to show what the kids are doing, but they didn't this time, bet they were going crazy after the first half when their ipads had died and they couldnt watch anything they wanted.
Again bullying Eduardo embarrassing him making him look like the naughty one. He already fed up of his parents an outsider from them. Eduardo u will always have a special place in my heart but i cant stand your parents and how their treating you and your siblings.

• Sad
I wonder if nanny Zoe had to sleep on the sofa tonight so in the room tour tomorrow the rooms will all be immaculate they can say "Oh here's another bedroom we're not using" or whether they will address the fact they have someone with them to help.

Reactions: 3
Good lord someone needs to sit her down and tell her she looks like utter tit in those shorts!!! How on earth she can look in the mirror and see what we're seeing and think they're ok is mental!! They are sooooo tight they're causing bulges in places there shouldn't be and weird distortion of her body.

Screenshot_20200212-152736_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.