SacconeJolys #15 Subs are declining around the clock and Jon’s obssessed with Tik Tok!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she pulled them down to actually sit on her waist or hips rather than her bra line then they'd be worn as intended. 🙄
If she had brains she would be dangerous 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If she pulled them down to actually sit on her waist or hips rather than her bra line then they'd be worn as intended. 🙄
If she had brains she would be dangerous 😂
As tight as they are even where they currently sit, I don't think it's possible to pull them down to her waistline :-(

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think that is her waistline. And, that's how the jeans are intended to be worn, she just also needs to go up two or three sizes as well. They're supposed to be baggy. Look up "paper bag jeans" and you'll see what I mean.
The fabric on hers looks like it's really struggling to stay stitched together.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They sometimes film in flight to show what the kids are doing, but they didn't this time, bet they were going crazy after the first half when their ipads had died and they couldnt watch anything they wanted.
Well look at that, Jon’s on insta stories saying how he didnt include footage from the flight and that he’s going to add it in, clearly Anna was on here and told him

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.