Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Heidi77

VIP Member
She hates putting the shopping away. Boo hoo. She didn’t drive to the supermarket, fill a trolley, load it on to the conveyer belt, bag it all, push a heavy trolley to the car, load it into the car, drive home, unload car & THEN put it away. And most of us do this with a few kids in tow just to add to the fun.
Seriously how lazy is this woman ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

eimsbaz

this is random and i dont watch the saccone jolys but thought I would just come here and say this. im from cork, ireland (where anna and jonathon are from) and my grandmother was their next door neighbour of 3 years. she says they were a nightmare, their annoying dogs would bark non stop and shit in my grannys garden, and jonathon would always move my grannys bins lollll. she said theyre horrible people

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
I’ve just watched last nights vlog and I am so horrified at Jonathan's behaviour when Eduardo wanted to use the toilet. I know Jonathan has done bad things before, but I found that clip so uncomfortable to watch. Poor Eduardo, I felt so sorry for him. That should be a private moment for him, he’s clearly not ok with Jonathan being in there with him while he uses the toilet which is highlighted by his phrase “Why are you watching me”, let alone Jonathan filming it!! You could see just how uncomfortable and confused he was 😭 Those poor kids have no privacy. It is WRONG!!!!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 39

PurpleGorilla

‘Babies on glass, their parenting is great, and Anna is convinced she’s now a size 8’

‘Disney is for work now, not for play. Cant handle their own four kids for one bloody day’

my title suggestions 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

AnnieWood

I am new here I thought I would start commenting. I starting watching when Anna was pregnant with squid and I was also pregnant. I went on to have multiple miscarriages and stopped watching them regularly. Now they have two healthy children who they wish they never had and I have none. All they do is whinge and complain and don’t even realise how lucky they are. They make money out of the children they don’t even look after. How could you not even wipe your child’s nose and keep recording. It’s like the camera is more important than what happens to the children.

• Sad
Reactions: 37

NLS9190

I've been lurking on here for a while now and love reading but don't usually have much to say. However, after watching some of last night's vlog I have to say it made me extremely uncomfortable. Having been sexually abused by my step dad growing up, this bought back horrible, extremely uncomfortable memories. As someone else has said, I'm not one to throw around the "p" word but the behaviour with Eduardo in the toilet was very reminiscent of some of my step dads behaviour. I had to turn it off.
P.S. not looking for sympathy, just wanted to explain why I felt his behaviour was inappropriate.

• Sad
Reactions: 36

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Lately he's been saying " My whole life is a lie" a lot, probably the most truthful thing that has come out of his mouth.

• Heart
  • Haha

abcdabcd

VIP Member
So they didn't vlog at the NTAs because they wanted to "live in the moment ".
What utter horseshit.
...so he likes to be "in the moment" when he's at the NTAs but not during the thousands of hours he filmed the kids, includling when they were born?

• Heart
WIPE YOUR KIDS NOSE!!! It’s disgusting that he filmed her for several minutes like this. She was tilting her head back so the snot didn’t get in her mouth and she sounded snotty too. Can’t believe they take their kids to birthday parties when they’re sick and have very obvious runny noses.
34954011-AB58-4F04-A3E2-D800A44F21C6.jpeg

Later at the birthday party.... makes me 🤢🤢🤢
40258E7C-FEA1-44A1-AFD6-6AB3EBEC6706.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
What gets me is why virtually everything has to be organic, I just don't get her obsession with this
Other than the regular joe name brands like Mr Kipling virtually everything has the word ORGANIC written on it, just why?? I lost it at the organic peanuts 🤦‍♀️
I'm sure she thinks it's healthier but, Anna, I promise you now...it's not.

It also bothered me the way her voice changed when she showed the 'essential Waitrose wholewheat biscuits' and she made a point of saying they were a substitute and she did not order them. Too good for own brand food are we Anna? Even from Waitrose and she still acted like it was beneath her to order something like that, like most families don't use/buy supermarket own food all the time?! Maybe I'm seeing too much into it but this really riled me, just the subtle tone of voice change said everything about what she thinks of herself

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Fizmozoo

A whole day spent lying in bed with full make up.
Four kids , money, a car and no interest in getting your lazy arse out of the house and giving your kids a fun day out.
The children's memories will never include her. Every Birthday party they go to JonBoy brings them. She never puts her social awkwardness aside for the kids, only for the NTAS so she can get all the attention. What a sad existance.
All she says to that poor baby is 'Your so cute' , ' That's so cute' , how is he supposed to learn vocabulary when a grown ass woman doesn't use any.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

underthesun

I have to wonder about the extent of her ED considering their actions and words. I often suspect that there is only the tiniest thread of truth, and sometimes none, in their stories. Anna, obviously, has some issues. But perhaps they are minimal and they just play everything up to the max for attention, views and $$. Jonathan has said in industry panels that he carefully curates the videos, building up on stories over time. What we see Anna do and eat may not even be that truthful. With Jonathan, we can see he has mental health issues, but his supposed dairy intolerance was suspiciously cured when his GP asked about his mental health. Then, his depression was magically cured because of some random thing someone else says. The next thing you know, he's suicidal because he was called out on potential abuse, showering his toddler in cold water as punishment. Their issues just always magically appear when it's most convenient.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Heidi77

VIP Member
It’s funny, most weeks I’m putting away shopping, cooking dinner & supervising homework at the same time. Probably like most mums. Now there’s a vlog I’d like to see.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
All Anna looks like is a woman who has had four kids. She looks a perfectly normal healthy weight.

She needs some professional help with her body image and food issues, because she is a healthy size and shape and should just wear clothes the right size and she could look good.

Sooverthat

Chatty Member
Ffs sake Anna. I have to do my weekly shop with kids in tow and then bring it home and then put it away. With the kids hovering or demanding hunger or needing a drink or just generally hovering. Then the cat pipes up as well knowing its gonna get fed 🤦🏽‍♀️

I would LOVE the LUXURY of your terrible task!

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
In the vlog Anna said that Eduardo was questioning their choice of luggage for the kids, he wondered why Andrea has a boyish suitcase and he has a girly one. Tell me again how they never pushed this on Eduardo.....

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
And then there's also a lot of us that have to carry all the groceries up multiple flights of stairs if you live in an apartment. I'd love to see her carrying 5 bags in each hand up three flights all while trying to make sure your 4 year old doesn't trip on the stairs. Try that, Anna. and film it please! 😂
She's just ridiculous isn't she? In her stories this afternoon she said we as mums never get a break, we never take a break. And I was like, are you taking the actual piss? you have a fucking nanny when you and your husband are stay at home parents, you have a bloody cleaner ffs. You go on date every week, a lot of parents don't get on date a month, or several months. you get a break stop whining.

• Heart
Reactions: 30