RVKLoves #7 Freya’s cold, content’s getting old, how can someone so tight take so many flights?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely not trying to start a war but this day was just one example. What about the pumpkin outing day? Mumma was wearing a puffa jacket type coat (sure there is a less noughties name for them but hey it's 6.30am)
Whilst Mumma was in the coat and fairly warm looking. Freya was in a BABYGRO or similar then. Even with a vest under that it still wasn't much and I'm pretty sure that was a pram today not a sling day.
There have been other occasions where Grabbablanketatleast has Freya posed somewhere outdoors and the baby clearly has corned beef legs. We are only commenting on what we have seen.
I think we need to take all her pics with a pinch of salt. Very little about grabbys feed is genuine. The baby probably has 5 layers removed before the pic is taken!

Reactions: 8
Those dungarees she was wearing are really tight, and not the point of dungarees.

Filming herself making a crumble?

Reactions: 1
Those dungarees she was wearing are really tight, and not the point of dungarees.

Filming herself making a crumble?
😂🤣 I think the point is so that we can allllllll see that she isn’t wearing a coat so obvs Freya isn’t cold! 🤣 oh and that she has lots of messages asking where things are from so that we allllll know she doesn’t make these things up just for the gram 🙄🤣😝

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oooooooh now we know why the doormat doesn’t match her usual taste. It was GIFTED!!!!! She really loves her freebies 🙄

Reactions: 3
😂🤣 I think the point is so that we can allllllll see that she isn’t wearing a coat so obvs Freya isn’t cold! 🤣 oh and that she has lots of messages asking where things are from so that we allllll know she doesn’t make these things up just for the gram 🙄🤣😝
It’s an affiliate link, plus it shows how much weight she has lost.

Reactions: 4
More affiliate link for pumping action machine. She thinks it’s worth it even though she didn’t pay for it.

Picturing your baby looking grumpy in a bid for sympathy and attention is the pits.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
More affiliate link for pumpin action machine. She thinks it’s worth it even though she didn’t pay for it.

Picturing your baby looking grumpy in a bid for sympathy and attention is the pits.
It’s ok though as she’s off on holiday. Thank duck for that. I was starting to worry

• Haha
She didn’t declare that doormat as a gift until someone asked where it was from did she? Naughty Grabby

And of course that’s going to help Freya feel better, especially if it comes with jet lag.
Jet lag solves EVERYTHING evidently

Reactions: 5
Does she every stay in that huge expensive house for longer than 6 weeks?! Seriously, what's the point in having a house like that if you spend majority of the year in air B&Bs? From her stories, going away on holiday for her is an escape route. Imagine if poor rebecca had no money and had to deal with her petty first world problems at home like almost everyone else in the world. Oh the horror!

Reactions: 6
First time poster here! 👋

Her need to get away is so odd - she must be bored stiff of real life. I guess arranging flowers/pumpkins/scented candles isn’t as fulfilling as she thought.

Reactions: 10
She is totally unable to cope with real life. Crying again. This time because its a grotty rainy Monday despite having Benpecked around 24/7 and her parents to help out/cook/mind Freya almost constantly. How many people does she think are able to go on holiday 3 times within 6 months of having a baby (one trip being to Australia). Are we supposed to feel sorry for her and thankful that she is escaping her life of relentless misery and off on another holiday in a couple of weeks?

Reactions: 12
I can’t wait until the baby is a little older and Grabby realises that going away on holiday with a young child is basically just like every other day of your life but harder because you don’t have your systems and support network to make it easier. Although I guess they will probably just start taking Mumma on every trip so Freya doesn’t get in the way of taking photos of gelato up against walls.

Ah bless her. She's had a hard day and needs a holiday. Don't we all hun?

I'd really love to know what her 'so many reasons' are. I can just imagine.

• Haha
I love the fact that Freya won’t cooperate with RVK Perfect Insta Shots and just scowls all the time 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can't wait until Freya's at school and so she's limited to term time holidays with the masses {evil laugh}

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.