RVKLoves #7 Freya’s cold, content’s getting old, how can someone so tight take so many flights?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It felt like "parenting in a different country at times but it beats parenting at home"...what a stupid statement. Did she expect not to have to parent a 4 month old just because she went to a different country? Baffled by that statement.
That doesn't even make sense. What a dolt.

Reactions: 4
It felt like "parenting in a different country at times but it beats parenting at home"...what a stupid statement. Did she expect not to have to parent a 4 month old just because she went to a different country? Baffled by that statement.
My brain can’t compute what she means 🤪

Reactions: 3
I was literally here to find this comment 😂😂 how ridiculous

Reactions: 3
I’d be worried about that statement if I was her mumma, dadda or hubby.

Reactions: 4
The best trip ever....really? 10 days in someone else's house in Brooklyn which, by her own admission, had low points and quite clearly didn't all go according to plan is better than every single other trip she's ever taken. Well in that case she better cancel Australia in January because it's going to be a hell of a disappointment isn't it.

She's just throwing up any old content at the moment. She needs to either keep some stuff off Instagram and stick to the party line that everything's perfect or start being genuinely honest with people. These contradictory messages are not a good look. It's hard to know what to believe.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.