RVKLoves #7 Freya’s cold, content’s getting old, how can someone so tight take so many flights?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely LOVING Freya’s “duck sake mum, get a grip!” face 😂😂😂😂
Mumma and, I'm assuming Dadda, {shudders} really should have aimed to instill a bit of a backbone in their daughter. I hope Freya grows up without being a total wet WHOOPSIE who can't cope with anything.
That baby has the most brilliantly expressive face. I believe here she was pictured having just seen her father in actual trousers for the first time.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just saw her post from three days ago ‘ setting boundaries ‘ I didn’t have any friends locally or family ! Would love to have had people coming around to visit .

Plus if I was a friend reading this I would take it as a bit of a dig not to go again lol

Reactions: 3
Just saw her post from three days ago ‘ setting boundaries ‘ I didn’t have any friends locally or family ! Would love to have had people coming around to visit .

Plus if I was a friend reading this I would take it as a bit of a dig not to go again lol
Spoilt brat

If anything makes me not want to buy the liberty of london advent calendar (as well as the price) its the fact they gave her one for free.

Last edited:
I have a 4 week old baby...first baby and I'm having a really really rough time of it at the moment. Feeding is so hard, sleep is a thing of the past and I can barely get out of the house. I've just looked back through her feed from post Freya and it is soul destroying to see how she seems to have breezed through the newborn stage and was out all the time having picnics and lunch dates. I've eaten all 3 of my meals under a screaming baby today. I find it so hard that she overshares all the amazing times and then hints at occasionally finding things tough but then doesn't talk properly about it. She would be so much more relatable if she shared the bad stuff... it would really help people.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I have a 4 week old baby...first baby and I'm having a really really rough time of it at the moment. Feeding is so hard, sleep is a thing of the past and I can barely get out of the house. I've just looked back through her feed from post Freya and it is soul destroying to see how she seems to have breezed through the newborn stage and was out all the time having picnics and lunch dates. I've eaten all 3 of my meals under a screaming baby today. I find it so hard that she overshares all the amazing times and then hints at occasionally finding things tough but then doesn't talk properly about it. She would be so much more relatable if she shared the bad stuff... it would really help people.
That’s all she shares!! It’s all for show. You’ll only see the good times. With the odd reference to a tough day thrown in to try be relatable to her followers. Her, along with so many other new mothers on Instagram drive me crazy, face of makeup and hair perfect (although grabby doesn’t, ill give her that!!) feeding their baby, while in the back ground is a spotless house with candles, flowers, bla bla bla. It’s all my show. Try not to compare yourself. If they were anyway real and wanted to reassure new mums, they’d be posting it like it is. I hardly, in fact I’d say there was days I didn’t brush my teeth until the afternoon because I just didn’t have a minute. I ate chocolate on the toilet because I was so hungry and didn’t have time to eat. I was delusional with tiredness. I could go on, but you know, it will all pass. It gets easier. I’m sure you’re doing a great job, keep going x

Reactions: 5
I have a 12 day old baby (my second) my anxiety last week when my baby fed and fed and fed,I didn’t leave the house,I felt horrendous,and lonely and I didn’t have the energy to take photos post on social media,flaunt my feeding/or share all the toast I ate because that’s all I had time for-no picnics here 🙋🏼‍♀️ Lots of love to you xx keep on swimming through the long days xx

Reactions: 6
I can totally relate and please believe me, it gets better. And Grabby is all about the fakery. Remember she has her husband and mother at her beck and call to whisk the baby away so she can set up her perfect (or not, she still can’t edit a photo to get the horizon straight) photos or get her nails done or go off for a nap. Most normal new mothers don’t have that luxury. She takes everything for granted and has no idea what the real world is like.
Her putting up a post for the Wave of Light is just one example of her having no clue. She jumps on the bandwagon (for want of a better phrase for this poignant event) but has no true compassion or true notion as to what the Wave of Light really means to so many of us. Please please please don’t let her get you down, it’s all such utter fakery.

Reactions: 16
Had to hop on this thread to say that I'm sure you're doing a fantastic job, and 'this too shall pass' the tough days will get easier, then more tough days come along and you look back on the previous 'tough' days and think how easy they where! Lol! My little boy has just turned one and im sure I blinked and missed half of it! Now he is a walking thug and to be frank is occasionally (mostly) a complete hole 😂

Reactions: 8
She follows a story about the gifted Liberty calendar worth £600 with a story about baby loss awareness. How tacky. Yep, we get it, you are so right on.She has no concept. She got pregnant almost as soon as they started trying, although not soon enough according, and had a fairly uneventful pregnan

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
“Keep meaning to order the teething covers that go over the ergo straps...”

I keep meaning to get de-scaler for our kettle but every time I’m in Asda I forget...perhaps if I post it on social media they might gift me some and it will save me the job??! Hi Grabby 👋🏽 We see your game 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This is because she is a d**k. I’m sure you’re doing a fab job, every mum’s been there on the relentlessly hard days, don’t ever compare yourself to her, she’d rather you believe she’s supermum than let any glimmer of true reality break through, it’s a damaging and dangerous perspective that she projects, especially to new mums.

The baby loss awareness post straight after one about a free £215 advent calendar is so insensitive. She was obviously paid to do the ad for Liberty so she had to post, but it’s really bad timing.

Reactions: 7
take no notice of anything she posts. It’s all smoke and mirrors. It’s makes me sad you feel like this. I found my first baby an absolute shock! Nothing prepares you for it. You’re doing your very best. Don’t ever forget that xx

“Keep meaning to order the teething covers that go over the ergo straps...”

I keep meaning to get de-scaler for our kettle but every time I’m in Asda I forget...perhaps if I post it on social media they might gift me some and it will save me the job??! Hi Grabby 👋🏽 We see your game 🙄
She is so bleeping transparent. Grabby by name. Grabby by nature

She follows a story about the gifted Liberty calendar worth £600 with a story about baby loss awareness. How tacky. Yep, we get it, you are so right on.She has no concept. She got pregnant almost as soon as they started trying, although not soon enough according, and had a fairly uneventful pregnan
How much?!

Reactions: 4
take no notice of anything she posts. It’s all smoke and mirrors. It’s makes me sad you feel like this. I found my first baby an absolute shock! Nothing prepares you for it. You’re doing your very best. Don’t ever forget that xx

She is so bleeping transparent. Grabby by name. Grabby by nature

How much?!
It cost £215 but apparently has £600 worth of goods inside.

Reactions: 3
And Liberty think by sending one to Rebecca we are all going to go to Liberty :rolleyes:
A day out looking at the Christmas Dept, and a coffee with Freya would've been money better spent for them.

Id love to see their metrics on this...

Those {} on every post make me want to stab my eyes. Why does she do that? So pretentious.

What IS crazy is that Advent calendar will sell out quickly. Insane.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Shes a tight bastard. Hope no one sends her suck pads for her sling. She could buy a set from a work at home mum and give them some business

Grow up rebecca. What age are you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.