RVKLoves #7 Freya’s cold, content’s getting old, how can someone so tight take so many flights?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesnt she know that her baby should have at least one more layer than her?
Poor freya, not even a hat or booties on her and its autumn.
Rebecca your darling baby wouldn't look so grumpy in pics if she was toasty and warm

Reactions: 2
So according to her stories she’s cooking and THEN sitting by the fire... thanks for clearing that up Grabby 🤭

Ps seeing as you’re here-

🗣🗣🗣 PUT SOME LAYERS ON FREYA🗣🗣🗣

I cannot believe she took Freya out in just a babygrow! Wtf is wrong with her?! Poor little babe

Also, did anyone else notice the beg to cowshed? She used the smallest text in the hope no one from Tattle would pick up on it but that failed 🤣 #grabbywantsfreeshit

Reactions: 6
I cannot believe she took Freya out in just a babygrow! Wtf is wrong with her?! Poor little babe

Also, did anyone else notice the beg to cowshed? She used the smallest text in the hope no one from Tattle would pick up on it but that failed 🤣 #grabbywantsfreeshit
Came here just to post. A baby grow inside with socks - only adds a hat and mits to walk around outside! That baby must be freezing!

Even if it's just for the 'gram it still means she's going warm to cold and back again in quick succession. Sort it out #FreyasLayers

• Haha
If as people previously say baby should be wearing one more layer than mum, rvk is only wearing a shirt, baby is in babygro plus sling. 2 layers
Yeah you’re right. Soz. My mistake. The sling is more than adequate with the babygrow(!) I completely overdressed my kids then. Whoopsie

Reactions: 1
Yeah you’re right. Soz. My mistake. The sling is more than adequate with the babygrow(!) I completely overdressed my kids then. Whoopsie
I’m sure you didn’t. But it does get warm in a sling so I can’t get too critical about layers. My kids by choice wear shorts when I’m in multi layer coats.

I’m sure you didn’t. But it does get warm in a sling so I can’t get too critical about layers. My kids by choice wear shorts when I’m in multi layer coats.
Good job you aren’t an influencer or you’d have your own thread then 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think judging her on how warm her baby will be is the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever seen.

How do you know how warm it is where she is? The baby might be wearing a vest under the sleepsuit? I’d hazard I guess that she knows what’s best to dress her own daughter in better than any of you.

She’s a knob about a lot of things, but come on.

Reactions: 3
I think judging her on how warm her baby will be is the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever seen.

How do you know how warm it is where she is? The baby might be wearing a vest under the sleepsuit? I’d hazard I guess that she knows what’s best to dress her own daughter in better than any of you.

The most ridiculous thing you’ve ever seen? Come on{!} 😂

Reactions: 1
The most ridiculous thing you’ve ever seen? Come on{!} 😂

Absolutely not trying to start a war but this day was just one example. What about the pumpkin outing day? Mumma was wearing a puffa jacket type coat (sure there is a less noughties name for them but hey it's 6.30am)
Whilst Mumma was in the coat and fairly warm looking. Freya was in a BABYGRO or similar then. Even with a vest under that it still wasn't much and I'm pretty sure that was a pram today not a sling day.
There have been other occasions where Grabbablanketatleast has Freya posed somewhere outdoors and the baby clearly has corned beef legs. We are only commenting on what we have seen.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.