RVKLoves #7 Freya’s cold, content’s getting old, how can someone so tight take so many flights?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Freya looked all rumpled up in yet another item from her mustard collection

No, you couldn't GrabbaGramps. Your life would cease to have meaning.
She constantly contradicts herself. I’m trying to imagine her chasing a toddler Freya around and trying to stop her touching furniture, walls and ornaments by saying no to everything. It will be exhausting.

Reactions: 1
Poor Freya looked all rumpled up in yet another item from her mustard collection

Agreed! She couldn’t go off social media if she tried. She’s desperately trying to get herself to 100k followers - never seen someone vigorously overuse the question marks as she has of late to try and increase her engagement and following! She’s addicted to the likes, comments and freebies!

Reactions: 5

Have a break from Instagram?! But what about the free tit?!

Reactions: 3
I’d put money on it
I dunno, I honestly think she is that clueless or selfish that she wouldn't have wanted to spoil the outfit with a coat 😡 the kid doesn't seem to ever have enough layers on in any photo.

My 10 year old wore a lot more than today! Cover that bloody baby up for God sake.

Reactions: 2
Agreed! She couldn’t go off social media if she tried. She’s desperately trying to get herself to 100k followers - never seen someone vigorously overuse the question marks as she has of late to try and increase her engagement and following! She’s addicted to the likes, comments and freebies!
And she’s looking to get other dishwasher emptying people and exercisers to engage with. 🤣

Reactions: 2
What is this terribly composed photo doing there? Seriously if it's just your own account go ahead but if you are trying to build something rofessional looking? A big nope! View attachment 47871
Look at Freya's left hand....I'm sure she is subtly giving the finger at being dangled in front of yet another prop for the gram 😂

Theres another wee dig in the latest post at bens mum.
I feel sorry for Ben's mum. She doesn't get much of a look in does she?

Why does she always say she wants time alone and then is constantly inviting people over?? I'm exhausted just reading about the amount of people she is always hosting.

Reactions: 4

Why does she always say she wants time alone and then is constantly inviting people over?? I'm exhausted just reading about the amount of people she is always hosting.
Poor ben's mum - it would appear she hardly sees them.each Christmas they spend nearly a week staying at her parents house despite them only living 5 mins away. It all seems very non negotiable and Grabby is still spoilt like a little girl - she posts a picture of her stocking with the caption 'he's been!!!' Christ, you're a fully grown woman- go to the pub on Christmas Eve like most 20-something's... guess that ship has well and truly sailed now Freya's arrived. But anyway poor Bens mum gets a quick couple of hours then it's back to 'these guys'.

Reactions: 5

Agreed. She’s always catching up with multiple sets of friends and her days are always seemingly crammed up to the last minute with so many mindless activities I’m exhausted just reading it.

I live for the day when she burns out and says “Today we got up and couldn’t be fucked...so we hung out on the sofa eating last nights pizza for breakfast before wasting half our day watching cat videos on You Tube...”

• Haha
Reactions: 16
A picture of the baby on the hard floor, even though carpeted, for engagement. How uncomfortable. No pillow or blankets. What point is she trying to prove?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.