RVKLoves #7 Freya’s cold, content’s getting old, how can someone so tight take so many flights?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's been spending less time on Instagram recently?!?!

is she for real?? Is she insane??? Where the hell do we even start with that? So many questions!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her having one afternoon off Insta because jab photos isn’t Instagram worthy and then she met up with her NCT friends and they probably didn’t want their offsprings faces plastered all over the Internet....she clearly reads here and has made that comment about “spending less time” in defence of us all saying how much of a slave to the ‘gram she really is!

I’d also put money on the fact that the pumpkin patch photos featuring Mumma and baby bee will surface and be drip fed in the week leading upto Halloween though...

Reactions: 4
Her having one afternoon off Insta because jab photos isn’t Instagram worthy and then she met up with her NCT friends and they probably didn’t want their offsprings faces plastered all over the Internet....she clearly reads here and has made that comment about “spending less time” in defence of us all saying how much of a slave to the ‘gram she really is!

I’d also put money on the fact that the pumpkin patch photos featuring Mumma and baby bee will surface and be drip fed in the week leading upto Halloween though...
she what now?! The afternoon off insta?!
ARE YOU OK GRABBY? SHALL WE SEND A GLUT OF FREEBIES TO MAKE EVERYTHING OK?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yes, a bizarre rambling and only a few meagre comments. dislike her constant use of ? As well.
I don’t know how she managed to get into uni. I can’t imagine her working as a lawyer with her appalling grammar.

Reactions: 2
Shes turned off the comments on that post cos she cant be arsed listening to people telling her what to do. Spoilt madam.

When did the word mama become acceptable for us. Hateful.

Reactions: 6
What is this terribly composed photo doing there? Seriously if it's just your own account go ahead but if you are trying to build something rofessional looking? A big nope!
Screenshot_20191011_091420.jpg

Grey socks replaced with grey tights - why is she insisting on dressing her baby in such horrible things ???
Freya is going to spend her life in grey tights when she starts school - give her a few years off eh !

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a photo of that baby smiling! Poor kid needs a Freddie the firefly and a jumperoo 🤣🤣 Probably bored off her tits being posed in front of pumpkins and other freebies constantly! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I don’t think I’ve ever seen a photo of that baby smiling! Poor kid needs a Freddie the firefly and a jumperoo 🤣🤣 Probably bored off her tits being posed in front of pumpkins and other freebies constantly! 🤦🏼‍♀️
There was one the other day and she was smiling at her nanny.....

Reactions: 1
"Freya and the Pumpkins"- a new indie band playing a venue near you for one night only October 31st.

• Haha
She's been spending less time on Instagram recently?!?!

is she for real?? Is she insane??? Where the hell do we even start with that? So many questions!
Oh yeah, cuz she’s endeavouring to take *maternity leave* from a non existent job.

• Haha
Must have been in the mindset of not having children when she decorated that house. Cream linen sofas too.
Ha. We have expensive cream sofas and are very aware our house isn't childproof. We don't have some friend's unruly kids over for that reason. Our furniture is very much not child-friendly but that is cause we aren't planning on any.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.