Rvkloves #38 Never not being a dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She won’t be pregnant. The baby needs to be born the beginning of July for her weird wedding anniversary tradition.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So George’s girlfriend is responsible for the neat hair, not even a mumma K job!

And the comment about the poisonous flower, those leave don’t look like geraniums to me? Germanium’s aren’t vines either, they don’t grow upwards or over a wall. Freya clearly has 3 types of flowers in her hands in the last photo too!

Attachments

Reactions: 5
And the comment about the poisonous flower, those leave don’t look like geraniums to me? Germanium’s aren’t vines either, they don’t grow upwards or over a wall. Freya clearly has 3 types of flowers in her hands in the last photo too!
Freya is clearly picking and holding an awful pink oleander, along with the red geranium and a white oleander. The leaves and stems weep poisonous sap when you pick the flowers.

AEF3A8A2-D63F-444A-B8EF-10293937387B.jpeg

There were huge old oleanders in the garden of the first home we bought. We cut them down and poisoned the roots before we moved in. Evil plants.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
So Curious Girlfriend has already been elevated to Auntie status … fits with the happy family gram aesthetic. i wonder how much she enjoyed the 40 min beach hike.

Grabby is so so smug with her ‘secret coves’ I can’t wait for her holiday in peak Aug season in a few years. Good luck finding an empty beach then.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Grabby is so so smug with her ‘secret coves’ I can’t wait for her holiday in peak Aug season in a few years. Good luck finding an empty beach then.
Her ‘secret coves’ aren’t even due to her own research. She put out a shout for recommendations from her followers in her IG stories. She does it with every single destination she goes to.

Lazy, lazy.

Reactions: 9
I don’t think she’s pregnant. They only have sex to make babies so a surprise pregnancy would never be on the cards. And where would they put it? They don’t have another corridor to fill. Also they won’t have any more as she’s obsessed with living life on repeat and she is one of two children so will stick with the same.

Reactions: 12
Manky old Ben gives me the creeps big time......he has to be the most unattractive man I've ever seen......well that and he likes teenage girls 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Forget the wonky teeth and totally ridiculous sunglasses....anyone notice all the free Elemis is doing jack tit for Grabby's winkles. She isn't even 30 yet!!
She has cooked her skin during her maaaaaany holidays. So much sun damage! I can’t believe she’s only in her twenties still! There is no high end skincare freebie that will salvage that!

Reactions: 9
RVKloves #39 Grabby loves giving her kids poisonous flowers, doesn’t give them baths or showers

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I lurk here as I too find her amazingly insufferable but came to look to see if anybody else had thought she was pregnant.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So George’s girlfriend is responsible for the neat hair, not even a mumma K job!

Yes she's clearly holding more than one type of flower 😢

He'd be just as happy with sand and water in their back garden. She's such a twit!

Attachments

Reactions: 2
His happy place?! Ffs babies don't have 'happy places' they don't even know what happiness is at this point 🤣 she's such a twit!!!!

Still can't get over the Santa comment. With anyone else you'd think she was maybe joking but we all know she's fick as tit and has no sense of humour so she genuinely thought this poor Ana person was called Santa.

Dunno about being pregnant, didn't she say she was done now? I can't imagine it being unplanned, nothing in her life is unplanned and I doubt they have any nights of passion at all. I think she's just wearing a sack that wouldn't flatter even the skinniest of people.

Reactions: 15
Anyone else feel she’s desperate for a free brace after her ‘I hate my wonky teeth’ story?
Yeah a few peeps posted about this yesterday. So obvious she’s on the beg

Can we have ‘more bucket than bouquet’ in the title please? Meringue has never been successful with a title 😢 I am not ok right now…..

• Haha
Reactions: 16
George? Girlfriend? How does he find the time amongst all the Kedgeley carpentry jobs he’s weighed down with. She’s a lucky girl 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She was so rude replying g to the flower comment. I’m amazed she has any followers.

Reactions: 8
She was so rude replying g to the flower comment. I’m amazed she has any followers.
She can’t ever admit to anything negative. I imagine she hated that being pointed out to her. Especially flower related 😆. With both Ben and her mum (a florist) there for the photo too!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.