Rvkloves #38 Never not being a dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course he did it in the bleeping sea. She’s such a bullshitter!

I’m sure she said he’s been standing for ages so does that mean she’s just been plonking him there before he’s ready?

Surely it’s not a secret beach if it’s signposted? 😂😂😂

Granny - Not so secret twit
Surely next thread! Grabby - not so secret twit! 😂😂

Dropped something? Spotted a cockroach? Trying to nudge your sunglasses into the correct spot?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve seen more pictures of her teeth in the last 2 days than in the previous 5 years. So on the beg. Grabby by name…
Also the ridiculousness of the airport photo with one child in a sling and one on her back while wearing a massive rucksack as if to say ‘the crazyeeee life of a mama trying to juggle it allllllll’.
With grandparents, brother & girlfriend all in tow who in reality picked up the slack all week 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I’ve seen more pictures of her teeth in the last 2 days than in the previous 5 years. So on the beg. Grabby by name…
Also the ridiculousness of the airport photo with one child in a sling and one on her back while wearing a massive rucksack as if to say ‘the crazyeeee life of a mama trying to juggle it allllllll’.
With grandparents, brother & girlfriend all in tow who in reality picked up the slack all week 🙄
This! Get a bleeping trolley the kids can sit on you idiot!

Reactions: 5
So clearly on the beg. A remark about her teeth and then a bazillion wide toothy grins when she's barely done that before.

I really, really hope no dentists bite (excuse the pun).

Reactions: 10
So clearly on the beg. A remark about her teeth and then a bazillion wide toothy grins when she's barely done that before.

I really, really hope no dentists bite (excuse the pun).
That second photo of her and Benpecked 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This. She’s carrying both children for a post on the ‘gram.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Seriously tho WHAT is wrong with her face ??? Why do sunglasses look like this on her ?

rvk loves : long trek to secret beach with ugly shoes on flipper feet, on the beg to fix her wonky teeth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
That second photo of her and Benpecked 🤢
I think she is on the beg for joint teeth fixing.
Although he is probably eligible for falsies on the NHS at his age 😂
Its a weird pic..they look slightly deranged..or drunk, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Jeez if she is pregnant again, I dread to think where they will put the baby if poor Raffy is in the cold corridor.

Those sunglasses pictures..........😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jeez if she is pregnant again, I dread to think where they will put the baby if poor Raffy is in the cold corridor.
Probably in that wooden playhouse monstrosity at the end of the garden! And she'd make it all whimsical, some crap about sleeping with the fairies and the flowers 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.