Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Justine

Chatty Member
Coming back on her wedding blog article, she says dress shops must have thought she was a fraud because she didn’t have a ring on her finger. Grabs my dear they probably thought you were the flower girl.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

MissTeddy

VIP Member
Oh for god's sake she so irritating.
There's no magic trick to keeping a clean and tidy house. People do sometimes say to me - 'how do you keep your house so clean'. Simple answer - I don't sit down until its clean and tidy. And its a massive priority for me - my mental health suffers with clutter and chaos.
I have friends who love clutter and chaos - and that's absolutely fine - just own it.
I don't think Grabby really knows who she is ... part of her wants to be a free spirit (Adamo-esque) wafting around beaches with sand between her toes. The other half wants to be a home-counties Stepford-wife type (like Mama Kedge-Fund).
The problem is when you a child-bride, you have no idea who you actually are because your whole identity has been formed around your husband.

That's my bit of psychology for the day. I will now return to sorting out all the winter clothes out of my daughter's room. Vacuum packing them and replacing with summer clothes. (my toxic trait is buying nice clothes for a child that only wants to wear tracksuits).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

IndominusRex

VIP Member
Thousands of women gave birth alone and wearing masks over the past couple of years. Many of those will have had episiotomies, emergency c sections, stillbirths and other traumatic experiences. But as long as Grabby got her dreamy home birth that she so deserved after all that hard work massaging her nads and isolating for a whole 24 hours, surrounded by the whole of the NHS midwifery team, then who gives a fuck? What a colossal c*nt. And I do not use that word lightly.

• Heart

hereforthe_tea

9AADEBEF-D945-4F78-8F75-DEB028FC7FBE.png

Spoiler alert: it won’t.
I’ve personally never seen anyone wear these hats apart from babies/children?! Why does she want to dress like a child? Oh wait… 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

Libertine

VIP Member
Hello, mummy! Yes, the trailer campervan made it safely to Lyme Regis. It only took Benny sixteen and a half hours to pack for various reasons. I know, I know, we are slumming it a bit here in Dorset, but it wasn’t #gifted and if you squint it DOES look like Cornwall. Yes, I'm getting my steps in AND on a hill. I know, so good. Lots of touristy food in the town so lucky I packed the blender, cauliflower and chia seeds. Yes, lots of tourists too but they are Our Sort. Not a terrorist look alike amongst them. Kiddos are loving the sea. I’m sure the blue fingers and toes mean nothing? Must dash. Benny has our s’more ready to share. Yes! Washed down with lashings of ginger beer. What fun! Too-da-loo!

51FD4757-AD8F-49C2-A263-7803799F327C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Skewbedu

VIP Member
Oh Grabby... If I lived your pampered, pointless existence I would not presume to think storying a few memes about how hard parenthood is would make me relatable. You silly sausage.

You don't work, you don't clean, you barely 'parent' as you have your own parents on tap and have ushered Bentos off to nursery.

You have a geriatric husband who works about 7 hours a year on "big projects" so have endless days out and lots of support there. Your parents have paid for most of what you have, so you've managed to accomplish very little by yourself including I suspect a degree you've never used.

Yes, you might find parenting hard personally despite living in your gilded bubble I'll accept that. I just can't believe you are crass enough to think you have a right to moan about it to 90k people, many of whom have it 30x harder than you lady...

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 32
It was when little green sheep posted a picture of Raffys nursery. I wrote on their post about how it went against safe sleep and how it upset me that they were promoting this. She dm’d me saying she’d seen all the comments about the room on tattle and that she was finding her way as a parent and was maki g the best of the limited space they had. Basically you do you and leave me alone.

Wait...so she not only reads here (and admits it), she then searches our usernames in case its ALSO our instahandle?! THEN messages those people??!!

That's a bigger mess than the flower crown with the eye lashes she glued just below her eyebrows :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Skewbedu

VIP Member
Doing a house swap with a friend later this year Grabby? M'ok I have questions -

1) have you warned your friends to lower their expectations as your house is filthy?
2) Have you warned your friends they may want to bring some Domestos and Dettol, because your house is filthy.
3) have you warned them to bring their own bathroom door as yours doesn't have one. Let's face it, no one but you could cope with the waft from a husband's twosie coming down those perilous stairs from your open plan poo loft (or Shattic if you will)
4) Have you told them it's a three bed, one corridor space set up? Probably not an issue if the couple actually share a bed rather than your 'summoning to the bedchamber for conception only conjugals' style set up.
5) Tell them to bring their own iron as yours is currently on display with the other ancient relics in the British Museum.
6) Do they know the address poppet? I think there will be some confusion when they look for the best house in the village and all they can find is your flaky old front door and whatever poncy name it was you called the rusting shell of a caravan in your poorly tended front garden.

7) Are you swapping with the Corens? I bet ol' Giles will thoroughly enjoy perusing the unread penguin books in your Library cum locker room.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I think what annoys me is that while she uses the word “lucky” the whole story reeks of self righteousness. Like she says she’s lucky but deep down she’s convinced it all went so well because she did things the right way with her vitamins and massages and walks and tea and placenta pills… she’s as ever completely unaware of her privilege.
This....

I un followed after F was born, the comment from the hypno birth lady drove me barmy. Saying it all went perfectly because of her preparation. I prepared, did everything "right" and was told as I was wheeled down to theater that I might die, I wish these professionals would realise the value on their words.
After that, I stopped taking it so personally and realised how far from reality this child is.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Clare

VIP Member
Things Grabby believes in that others may doubt part 12:

Santa
Easter Bunny
Her and Benpecked's 'love' story
More things Grabby believes to be true:

Courgettes give more joy than chocolate
She actually works
Her son has a functioning bedroom
Daffodils look nice in rusty bathtubs
It’s normal to go on 3564 holidays a year
Her husband is not a child grabbing weirdo

• Haha

Justine

Chatty Member
I think what annoys me is that while she uses the word “lucky” the whole story reeks of self righteousness. Like she says she’s lucky but deep down she’s convinced it all went so well because she did things the right way with her vitamins and massages and walks and tea and placenta pills… she’s as ever completely unaware of her privilege.

• Heart
Literally every bit of commentary was in comparison Freya’s magical, unicorn rainbowed, stars aligned and doves cried birth.

But OF course Raffys was a magical, unicorn rainbowed, stars aligned, doves cried, professionals rejoiced far and wide and summer arrived with his birth.

Never not being a being a dick.

• Haha
  • Heart

Skewbedu

VIP Member
She's trying so hard for the dreamy Adamo carefree existence. But they probably bathe in the sea and are all sunkissed. You can't live that life in Watford can you?
Bentos has inherited Grabby's rather lifeless hair which is sad but genetics, so you just have to work that bit harder. But Ma Kedgefund has proved it is possible to make it look good.

Adamo = carefree life
Grabby = careless life

There's a big difference.

• Heart
Reactions: 28