Rvkloves #38 Never not being a dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Plus they hiked for 40 minutes to get there with two small children and all the paraphernalia that they always have to take everywhere. What a nightmare 😬 Bet there’s a pay and display at the top but a combo of Grabby’s tightwad-ness plus need to get her steps in meant they had to engage Sherpa mode and trek there and back
A beach bar... For water lol. How wild.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Interesting comment about her wonky teeth. It really wouldn't cost that much to get it fixed if she hates it that much.
I’m sorry. It if this isn’t a beg for Invisalign or an orthodontic freebie then I don’t know what is!! Speechless!!

Reactions: 9
Becks has been very clear in the past that her teeth are off limits and she generally only posts photos that her teeth aren’t visible in. It’s hard not to see it as a beg for a freebie when she posts a close up photo of her very crooked teeth.

Do you reckon she and her mum sit around and say, ‘May as well put the feelers out, luv. Worst that can happen is you get free Invisalign and more ads start rolling in once you can smile with your mouth open.’

Also, a beg and ‘kiddos’ in the one post. 🤢

61A8771B-3087-4795-A35E-77C004414140.jpeg

E0D67AF3-2236-4B96-B01B-4381E80A8C92.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
She's completely batshit, Cala Galdana is perfect for kids, it's a gorgeous shallow sandy bay, just got to get those steps in...ffs.

Reactions: 8
I'd really love to see a breakdown of her finances sometime. How they can afford to constantly be on holiday is beyond me.

Also, I'm disappointed with the much touted "upcoming partnership" with yoto player, mainly because we have one and I bloody love it.
I’d love to too. The amount of holidays she has had is crazy. Plus she is always out doing things/going places. I know she is tight with parking etc but these things with children add up massively. And she does her fair share of clothes shopping too. Ads/paid partnerships etc can’t pay loads and she doesn’t have many these days anyway. Ben must be on to a winner with his job. He barely seems to work and constantly has projects at home. But they can afford all this!! Surely her parents can’t give her that much pocket money?!

Reactions: 4
For fucks sake Grabby you didn't 'DISCOVER' a Menorcan beach - its not secret. I was going on holiday to Menorca 35 years ago.
She's such a dick. And who honestly makes their parents and their two young children traipse for 40 mins through a wood to get a beach ???
Grabby you are a maniac and yes your teeth are tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’d love to too. The amount of holidays she has had is crazy. Plus she is always out doing things/going places. I know she is tight with parking etc but these things with children add up massively. And she does her fair share of clothes shopping too. Ads/paid partnerships etc can’t pay loads and she doesn’t have many these days anyway. Ben must be on to a winner with his job. He barely seems to work and constantly has projects at home. But they can afford all this!! Surely her parents can’t give her that much pocket money?!
And the Land Rover on the drive. They aren’t cheap.
I bet their mortgage is touching £2k a month.

Reactions: 5
I’m pretty sure her parents will have paid for that holiday as they were there too, I also think they pay for the holidays they always have after new year as a Christmas present. If there’s someone staying at theirs it’s either the house swap or they’ve rented it out for a week, maybe this is a new ruse to continue her holiday addiction.

What is Ben’s job now, is he still property developing? With the astronomical rise in prices I doubt that’s viable now so there must be some income coming in - their outgoings will be at least £3K a month based on the massive mortgage heating C Tax etc!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.