Rvkloves #38 Never not being a dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those sunglasses 😂
She looks different somehow? Is her hair darker? If it wasn’t for the iconic wonky sunglasses, I’d actually think this wasn’t Grabby
She facially very similar to the grinch when she smiles (inc the crooked teeth)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Those sunglasses 😂
She looks different somehow? Is her hair darker? If it wasn’t for the iconic wonky sunglasses, I’d actually think this wasn’t Grabby
I think her hair looks darker and her face looks rather pinched around the nose atm!

Reactions: 1
Can someone please share the pregnant picture? Blocked a long time ago!

Reactions: 1
Those sunglasses 😂
It’s because she’s showing her gnashers off for the first time, hoping for some dentist to bite for free Invasalign

Reactions: 6
Wafting the poisonous flower right under Benpedo’s nose - shame.

Freya is clearly picking and holding an awful pink oleander, along with the red geranium and a white oleander. The leaves and stems weep poisonous sap when you pick the flowers.

View attachment 1334695

There were huge old oleanders in the garden of the first home we bought. We cut them down and poisoned the roots before we moved in. Evil plants.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Those sunglasses 😂
I thought she looked different too. The only thing I can think is that I’ve never seen her smile like that. She must always tone it down when Ben is taking the 274 daily photos she requests! Whoever was behind the camera must have been making her really laugh.

Reactions: 3
If she’s pregnant it can’t have been planned surely? She’s too anal. Plus she did say she thought they were done when she had Raffy. So maybe Benpecked twisted her arm as well as her nipples

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
She looked very thin/flat in pictures less than a month ago, I doubt she would have grown a proper bump in the space of 2-3 weeks but who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Packet ham priorities 😆

Shame her priority is taking a photo of her son first standing in water up to his bum, instead of being there ready in case he falls into the water

Auntie must have been having a lie in on this morning! How can her hair look like this first thing in the morning?! My daughter looks neater coming out of nursery after 5 hours playing and painting!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Packet ham priorities 😆

Shame her priority is taking a photo of her son first standing in water up to his bum, instead of being there ready in case he falls into the water

Auntie must have been having a lie in on this morning! How can her hair look like this first thing in the morning?! My daughter looks neater coming out of nursery after 5 hours playing and painting!
Of course he did it in the bleeping sea. She’s such a bullshitter!

I’m sure she said he’s been standing for ages so does that mean she’s just been plonking him there before he’s ready?

Surely it’s not a secret beach if it’s signposted? 😂😂😂

Granny - Not so secret twit

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Surely she's trolling us with the packet ham pic?
my first thought too!

I don’t think she’s pregnant. Shes looking to recreate her perfect KedgeFund childhood… older sister, younger brother… she’s done it. She’s not going off-plan.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.