Rvkloves #38 Never not being a dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For fucks sake Grabby you didn't 'DISCOVER' a Menorcan beach - its not secret. I was going on holiday to Menorca 35 years ago.
She's such a dick. And who honestly makes their parents and their two young children traipse for 40 mins through a wood to get a beach ???
Grabby you are a maniac and yes your teeth are tit.
Ouch 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Never spotted the lower teeth before. Did someone punch her in the mouth?
I also have not the best smile, but yikes Grabby's bottom row look like a half played Guess Who board

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Someone, obvs not Grabs, has done Freya's hair in a french plait!! Such a shame Grabs doesn't make more of an effort. I used to love doing my daughter's hair.

Reactions: 9
I see Ben's been to Primark again. A trip to sunny Watford I wonder? Oh those pictures...why do we need four badly composed and almost the same. Less is more Sterlings, less is more!

• Haha
Plus they hiked for 40 minutes to get there with two small children and all the paraphernalia that they always have to take everywhere. What a nightmare 😬 Bet there’s a pay and display at the top but a combo of Grabby’s tightwad-ness plus need to get her steps in meant they had to engage Sherpa mode and trek there and back
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I would have paid top dollar to have witnessed the group of them schlepping in the baking sun for 40 minutes, BP picking his way gingerly over steep steps and rocks, laden like Mary & Joseph’s donkey on the Road to Bethlehem, sweaty Bentos hanging on for dear life. Both kids probably crying and whinging, Grabby losing her absolute tit and BenPedalo beginning to regret his life choices of 17 years ago

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Considering she has garden and allotment in her bio you’d have thought she (Ben!) would know their plants….!
Saw this too. It can be fatal if ingested. I bet she’s having an absolute meltdown after finding out 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 5
More pics of her with her mouth open way further while smiling than I've ever seen. So far on the invisibeg it hurts

40 minutes?! With two small kids?! Bahahahhaha.

Annoyed she is doing a paid partnership with Yoto. Love ours.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Manky old Ben gives me the creeps big time......he has to be the most unattractive man I've ever seen......well that and he likes teenage girls 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Forget the wonky teeth and totally ridiculous sunglasses....anyone notice all the free Elemis is doing jack tit for Grabby's winkles. She isn't even 30 yet!!

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Is it just me or does RVK look preggers in the family photo shoot with the poisonous flowers???

Reactions: 8
I don’t know why she thinks people want to see so many pics of THEM. No one apart from your friends/family/followers up your arse give a tit

Reactions: 8
Anyone else feel she’s desperate for a free brace after her ‘I hate my wonky teeth’ story?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.