Rvkloves #38 Never not being a dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I lurk here as I too find her amazingly insufferable but came to look to see if anybody else had thought she was pregnant.
I've just looked via Google (member of the blocked club here ! 🤣
Surely next thread! Grabby - not so secret twit! 😂😂

Dropped something? Spotted a cockroach? Trying to nudge your sunglasses into the correct spot?
Looking at her flappers🤣 - thinking -do my feet look BIG in these!

This picture! 😳
Glasses halfway up her head as standard ✔
Teeth on show as beg for freebie continues ✔

You beat me too it 😂
Jiminy Cricket comes to mind here ! 🤣

I've just looked via Google (member of the blocked club here ! 🤣
Looking at her flappers🤣 - thinking -do my feet look BIG in these!

Jiminy Cricket comes to mind here ! 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Today’s stories… leaving just this one here for the record
Why is she SUCH A DICK - 6 adults, 2 kids and luggage, what else would they hire for transport, a Fiat 500???? Honestly don’t think she’s a full picnic.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Screenshot_20220612-123658~2.png
Just came here to mention this. Why is getting a minivan funny, you ludicrous windbag? You have 8 bottoms needing a place to sit, were you expecting Sherpa Benzing to carry them all as well as half the contents from Frump Towers?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m not sticking up for her in any way but she’s someone with a history of disordered eating. People commenting on her weight or the possibility she looks pregnant can be very distructive.

Reactions: 11
I’m not sticking up for her in any way but she’s someone with a history of disordered eating. People commenting on her weight or the possibility she looks pregnant can be very distructive.
Tbf I don’t think Rebecca considers how her Posts can be triggering to her followers before she so smugly posts them. I’m thinking, complaining about trying to conceive when it took only one month (both times) and the numerous BF posts she puts up.

If you don’t want unwanted comments on your posts then make your account private, or better still, delete it!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Tbf I don’t think Rebecca considers how her Posts can be triggering to her followers before she so smugly posts them. I’m thinking, complaining about trying to conceive when it took only one month (both times) and the numerous BF posts she puts up.

If you don’t want unwanted comments on your posts then make your account private, or better still, delete it!
🙌🏻 True dat

Reactions: 12
Thoughts about the story reel she's posted...

* By carrying both kids and the backpack thingy, grabby is making herself look like a mum that does it all 💪 but hello, there's 5 other so called adults on this holiday too with one of them taking the bloody picture of grabby. I'm sure they packed a bleeping pushchair for this trip, bloody utilise it and get Freya to walk.

Delicatessen 🙄🙄

"Holiday mode on"... erm your whole bleeping life is one big bleeping holiday #fuckthefuckoff

Grabby is soo missing being part of travel blogging but she just makes everything look soo bleeping boring

Frah Frah 'Elton John glasses' now twinning footwear with Grabby 🤦

WHY do they feel the need to bring soo much stuff with them when they're away for 5-7 days, most people pack frugally

WOW... a beach... never seen one of them before 🙄🙄

Nice to see, yet again...waffy is clearly minus a nappy whilst he's in his swim wear in the sea. He's about a month away from turning one, he isn't going to have control of either his bladder or butt.

🥱 @ waffy standing up in the sea zzz I'd be more concerned about the sand moving under his feet causing him to lose his balance and going head first into the sea

A bloody play park 🥱🥱🥱

Obligatory photo of palm trees cos it makes everything look so exotic 🌴🌴

I see the floating dildo inflatable flamingo has been ditched for a blow up boat instead

I get picking something up whilst out and about but who does a bleeping bakery run whilst on holiday, go enjoy a breakfast/lunch/dinner locally

Boasting about the {not so} secret beach and photographing themselves trekking down to said beach... Pity the beach wasn't a nudist one 😆

Throwing in a PSA which she claims wasn't an #ad but if the sheeps clicks on that link, it will earn her £££

I seriously doubt ANYONE asked about Freya's swimming costume. And what the hell is that brown stripey monstrosity she's wearing 😳

"Too much sun and not enough water" aka too many people on the beach, can't have pictures ruined by other humans!!!

And repeat all of the above for the next holiday in a couple of months time.

Most people go on holiday to relax and recharge because they've been busy working and functioning... EVERY single Sterling holiday is the same boring ole shite but in a different country 😴😴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She wouldn’t be able to cope with teeth realignment. I had it as a teenager and then relapsed, due to not wearing my retainer, so paid for it in my late 20’s. It’s painful, intrusive and uncomfortable (at times). She really wouldn’t be ‘okay right now’

Reactions: 3
Also {unless it's just me} don't you find her boast of "sneaking off" for a kid free lunch/dinner date is rather 🤢🙄😴 it's child like and I'm sure she believes it's quite a cute thing to do? It's not even sneaking off is it though... sneaking off, is doing something without someone's knowledge.

Reactions: 9
Also {unless it's just me} don't you find her boast of "sneaking off" for a kid free lunch/dinner date is rather 🤢🙄😴 it's child like and I'm sure she believes it's quite a cute thing to do? It's not even sneaking off is it though... sneaking off, is doing something without someone's knowledge.
Cos-playing being a grown up as usual, she believes it’s the thing to say that she’s seen other Insta idiots say because she is severely regressed and doesn’t have a mind of her own. Normal people would just say they’re out for dinner with their husband!!

Reactions: 12
I know she said Raffy takes his sun hat off, mine did, but get the kid in the shade ffs!

Reactions: 6
Wait a minute… the family who house sat has four kids?! Where did they put them, in the corridor?

looks like mrs curious George did grabby’s hair too, matching French plaits with her 3 year old 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Cos-playing being a grown up as usual, she believes it’s the thing to say that she’s seen other Insta idiots say because she is severely regressed and doesn’t have a mind of her own. Normal people would just say they’re out for dinner with their husband!!
Exactly! Also is it me or does 'Date night' really get on your nerves.

Lol at the house sitters improving everything 😅
Bet they had to fumigate it first! Plus scrape up the dried slop from every surface. Bet it's like weetabix when dried up - cement !

Reactions: 5
Are they house sitters or swappers? Looks like they live in Florida so are we to expect another glut of the same from that trip. Boring old repeat, repeat, repeat

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.