Rvkloves #38 Never not being a dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are they house sitters or swappers? Looks like they live in Florida so are we to expect another glut of the same from that trip. Boring old repeat, repeat, repeat
So if they live in Florida, who owns the house in Menora? Unless the Americans are mega wealthy and own it as a holiday home?

Reactions: 1
Poor house sitters - had to actually come clean and improve Grimy Grabby's Grotto of Grime Tat. (trademark)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Girls PJs?? Literally every high street brand or supermarket sells these “that aren’t crazy £££”. And she knows about eBay, vinted etc. She is unhinged!
She’s definitely on the beg for #gifted ones - otherwise surely you’d just order from Sainsburys or Next

Reactions: 8
She’s definitely on the beg for #gifted ones - otherwise surely you’d just order from Sainsburys or Next
On the beg and trying to up her engagement. Not much point in people sending her messages though, when she says in her bio that she's rubbish at replying to DM's!!

Reactions: 5
Also {unless it's just me} don't you find her boast of "sneaking off" for a kid free lunch/dinner date is rather 🤢🙄😴 it's child like and I'm sure she believes it's quite a cute thing to do? It's not even sneaking off is it though... sneaking off, is doing something without someone's knowledge.
Don’t think there would be much “sneaking off” in those size 7’s anyway!
More “bye kiddos me and gramps are off for lunch” BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM 👣👣👣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Are they house sitters or swappers? Looks like they live in Florida so are we to expect another glut of the same from that trip. Boring old repeat, repeat, repeat
I think more house sitters at mucky mansions, as they were doing a tour of the UK and off to Cornwall next {as you do, I had a look at their Instagram 😆}... who ate all the strawberries at the allotment.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How do I find the most liked thread title? I'll give it a go making a new thread as this one is way over what it should be now

Reactions: 2
Is this end of holiday reel of crap going to be a new thing she does??

Like we’ve already seen alllll the dreamy photos already Grabsy

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Of course she said that Grabs
Bullshit. But also even if she did, it's sad that Grabby's inability to appreciate the present is rubbing off on her. With Grabby she's always wishing to go back somewhere, or else wanting to speed everything up so she can tick off her next grid post.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.