Rvkloves #38 Never not being a dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The parking in Lyme Regis is a nightmare from memory? And if you are too tight to pay for it, it’s a steep walk to and from the free parking, particularly with a double buggy and a bloody big beach umbrella.

That would be a stroppy start to a day out, before you had to scour the streets for somewhere to eat that lists all the ingredients and calories. 😬
All in a days work for Sherpa Benzing! Nothing he loves more than being rigged up to the heavens in “equipment”!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well there was no gushing valentines day post about 'this guy' so I reckon all is not well in fake, pastel paradise. Also it must be hell living life with someone who needs to cram in a million activities a day to ensure they have enough content for Insta so no wonder they're tense!

Why does he stand out more than her out of interest? Guessing the hair?
Yes the hair! He’s tall, was wearing top to toe burgundy and trying to hold oldest child who I recognised too. Grabby is very plain and looks like a 100 other girls you’ve seen before. Never saw those rabbit teeth smile 🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It will have been a Mother’s Day/birthday trip so expect photos on Monday!

I also noticed she tends not to post on weekends…I think she truly believes Instagram is her job and so she only posts Mon-Fri (when she can be bothered to make minimal effort).
She's soaking it all in on weekends 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.