Rvkloves #38 Never not being a dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sheā€™s such an ungrateful spoilt madam

says she had low expectations in the comments.

has not got a clue of her privilege of going on holiday when most oare working, minimal cost because her FIL owns the van.

as for the smoothies - what a twit.

Reactions: 10
CF91320F-2220-4646-A57F-5AB8751F56C5.jpeg

40 min walk to Lyme Regis and a steep walk, has to get her steps in even when on holiday.

How the mighty fall - no more Soho Farmhouse, instead Ā£25 a night at a campsite in a cramped van with two kiddos. Iā€™d rather stay at home šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Even her ā€œbudgetā€ holidays are enabled by others. She really has no idea does she. Father in law has the perfect campervan. So much privilege, none of it ever considered, she just expects it. For a family without the ideal campervan lying around, even this cute little trip to Dorset would be very expensive at the moment.

Reactions: 19
2 adults, a baby and a toddler in a campervan - NO
THANKS
Plus it doesnā€™t sound like they had toileting facilities so it would have been a Porta potty. I bet Sherpa Ben had to deal with that!

ā€œTrailer campervanā€. So she means caravan?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
No thanks love, this small van isnā€™t a bit appealing even though itā€™s *free*. Look at that sea of absolute tit on the floor in the first shot and feeding 2 babies slop on the bed in the second šŸ˜±
Yep. No wonder they looked grumpy when spotted in the wild...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Somehow they seem to make that van look dirty, overwhelmed with shite and cluttered.

Reactions: 19
Guys Iā€™m not sure you heard but camping with two under three in March in the UK is a bleeping dream šŸ„²

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Iā€™m a seasoned camper. I have never, in 20 years of camping, seen anyone on a campsite with a blender.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
No thanks love, this small van isnā€™t a bit appealing even though itā€™s *free*. Look at that sea of absolute tit on the floor in the first shot and feeding 2 babies slop on the bed in the second šŸ˜±
Oh my god the mess!! What a nightmare!! She is sooo far from an insta influencer!!!!

Reactions: 11
God they're disgusting. I couldn't like live that, not even for a couple of days.

Reactions: 8
The secret is keeping it all neat for camping sanity
I use those bag for life bag, collapsible crates etc.

I have never seen someone take a blender either.

Reactions: 9
And why would you not put a small camping table up, and rather than slop just give the kids something easy like croissants?

she makes no sense

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Because sheā€™s Orthorexic and canā€™t break her diet for one weekend
This, and also it's to show the world she's a 10x better mama than everyone else. No days off from a cauliflower and collagen smoothie for the poor 'kiddos'.

Reactions: 12
We bought a van, converted it up ourselves with money and a lot of hard work and earned money. We regularly go camping with our baby and 3 yo, but not once has our van ever looked the tip ā€˜theirsā€™ did. I wonder if itā€™s part of the problem with being given everythingā€¦ you never have to look after it!

Reactions: 17
We bought a van, converted it up ourselves with money and a lot of hard work and earned money. We regularly go camping with our baby and 3 yo, but not once has our van ever looked the tip ā€˜theirsā€™ did. I wonder if itā€™s part of the problem with being given everythingā€¦ you never have to look after it!
With the state of her house the van was never going to be kept spotless was it. Sheā€™s just a child playing house

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.