Rvkloves #38 Never not being a dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such a lazy add, AGAIN! Dumped the pillows on the bed and taken a few pics! 🙄

Reactions: 9
Assuming she didn’t put pillowcases on the pillows to show what they look like. But why on earth would she put them on the bed like that? It looks so odd…

Reactions: 7
I think I’m going to email Emma. I have one of their mattresses and love it… and was going to buy some other products but this really puts me off.
Even if she wasn’t a dick (which she clearly is)… the ads are bloody terrible. Poorly photographed, they look dated and not engaging at all.

Reactions: 13
She had to include a breastfeeding pic in the pillow ad didn’t she? Despite not documenting it this time #nevernotbeingadick

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Oh surprise waffy has a cold, wonder why that could be 🤬🤬🤬 dress your kiddos appropriately 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Of course he’s got a cold after being plonked in cold water then left in damp clothing for the sake of some photos.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Raffy can't even walk but apparently he's almost ready to.play soccer for bleeping England.

"Both kids" ...give me strength.

I'm guessing the real reason she bought something as gaudy as a plastic goalie set is because it was on sale for pennies.

Screenshot_20220323-155701_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
"Raffy's got a cold"
2 stories later: "I keep forgetting it is March"

Put 2 and 2 together you absolute moron!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Oh surprise waffy has a cold, wonder why that could be 🤬🤬🤬 dress your kiddos appropriately 😡
I was just about to come on here and say this!!! He has a cold because you’ve been putting him outside with no coat and playing with water!!

Reactions: 10
Oh how she’s fallen from grace - B&M Bargains!!! Not throwing shade on the discounter at all (I do prefer Home Bargains though personally) but she tries (although it is now painful to watch) cultivate this image that she’s oh so much better than the rest of us in her leafy countryside village with her 10x prettiest house and yet she’s actually just an absolute slovenly, unkempt, average mortal. I’d go as far to say below average because I think even on bad days all our standards are better than hers.

Those Emma mattress ads are beyond dire. She’s got such an unfortunate gormless chin too (sorry, but she has!) she looks about 50 in this image. I just can’t believe she’s not even 30 yet. I remember (and can see it in photos) I looked so vivacious when I was in my late 20s! I’m being wistful as the old long covid is making me look really haggard!
1648053999646.png

Reactions: 12
Oh how she’s fallen from grace - B&M Bargains!!! Not throwing shade on the discounter at all (I do prefer Home Bargains though personally) but she tries (although it is now painful to watch) cultivate this image that she’s oh so much better than the rest of us in her leafy countryside village with her 10x prettiest house and yet she’s actually just an absolute slovenly, unkempt, average mortal. I’d go as far to say below average because I think even on bad days all our standards are better than hers.

Those Emma mattress ads are beyond dire. She’s got such an unfortunate gormless chin too (sorry, but she has!) she looks about 50 in this image. I just can’t believe she’s not even 30 yet. I remember (and can see it in photos) I looked so vivacious when I was in my late 20s! I’m being wistful as the old long covid is making me look really haggard!
View attachment 1145703
You think all the #ADS she bagged when she was pregnant/had Freya, their was a constant stream of things until covid hit and things got locked down. She's hardly had a thing with Raffy, just odd random stuff lol.... how does someone who doesn't clean, get gifted hoovers :ROFLMAO:

Tbh I do prefer Home Bargains too over B&M, they have nicer stuff and their stores are more welcoming. B&M feels unwelcoming, messy and tends to - trying to not offend anyone - attract a certain type of cliental.

Reactions: 10
You think all the #ADS she bagged when she was pregnant/had Freya, their was a constant stream of things until covid hit and things got locked down. She's hardly had a thing with Raffy, just odd random stuff lol.... how does someone who doesn't clean, get gifted hoovers :ROFLMAO:

Tbh I do prefer Home Bargains too over B&M, they have nicer stuff and their stores are more welcoming. B&M feels unwelcoming, messy and tends to - trying to not offend anyone - attract a certain type of cliental.
I know a few people who won’t set foot in B&M 😂

Reactions: 4
So her stories this week have included:

- Raffy in his drafty corridoom
- Raffy playing outside with cold water multiple times
- Raffy never wearing enough layers and his hands and feet are all colours of the rainbow from the cold

But she wonders why he has a cold and is always ill. And by her own admission forgets it's still March and acts like it's mid-July. Right.

Reactions: 23
Late to the party with that Emma ad as I have been busy having to do that thing that doesn’t feature in Grabs vocabulary called work. Anyway, what the flying duck does her hair look like in that ad? Does she not care what she looks like? She’s so sloppy!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.