Rvkloves #38 Never not being a dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just when you think she can’t get any more bonkers…..today’s stories 🤯🤯

Reactions: 9
My toddler is outside playing in water… in a puddlesuit, because it’s March. She’s just so desperate to have those first dreamy spring photos posted!

Reactions: 10
I'm shocked she actually went ventured to Legoland.... It's too colourful & fun plus wouldn't there be cough too many 'asians and suspicious looking people' walking about who probably say innit a lot!? Wonder how many rides they went on...

What the duck has Freya got on, on the latest post. I cannot unsee it but she looks like Willy Wonker.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She cannot seriously think those glasses look good. I’ve not seen them on any other children so don’t know if it’s just Freya that can’t pull them off* or if they are just really fugly glasses.

*I feel bad about this, I’m not judging Freya’s appearance she’s just a toddler and has no say. But how can Grabby think that’s a good look?!

Reactions: 7
His arms and legs are bright red from the cold. Even if it was warm water, it can’t be warm enough. He looks happy so I guess he might not be that uncomfortable, but she should know better.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Never not being a dick strikes again! I don't have children but even I know that it's probably not a great idea to stick your child outside in a thin piece of wet cotton in March. Just save this tit for the Summer you weirdo!

Reactions: 14
He looks absolutely freezing. The poor thing. She is such a moron. Why not let him play with a bowl of water inside? Or put a coat on the poor child - it’s still coat weather Grabby

Reactions: 9
The boy boy has probably never experienced warmth. Their house looks freezing too.

Reactions: 7
Drove my daughter to school this morning… beautiful sunshine but the outside temp was 5 degrees. Calm the duck down Grabs, your kiddos can play happily inside … maybe open those nice big doors?

(aside … I was using my window vac to clean the Sahara sand off our bifold doors - it made an almighty mess last week, and I kept imagining how smeary and dirty her big sliding doors must be 🤮).

Reactions: 8
'No coat park trips'!!!!!!!???!!! That's a trolling comment surely. Her babies have been outdoors coatless multiple times since December!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
'No coat park trips'!!!!!!!???!!! That's a trolling comment surely. Her babies have been outdoors coatless multiple times since December!
She’s honestly got a screw lose. She’s forgets half of what she says/does

No coats when it's not even that bloody warm. I can understand for an adult but not a small child/children. She's seriously not right in the head.

Reactions: 8
I’m so glad I didn’t buy Emma pillows when I recently got new ones as rhis twit now has an ad with them. She can’t be sleeping that well with them as she’s always moaning she’s burnt out and tired.

The bed that everyone apart from Benpecked piles into as he’s banished to the spare room for eternity as she has a boy and a girl now, set completed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.