Rvkloves #38 Never not being a dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Late to the party with that Emma ad as I have been busy having to do that thing that doesn’t feature in Grabs vocabulary called work. Anyway, what the flying duck does her hair look like in that ad? Does she not care what she looks like? She’s so sloppy!
Just like the vacuum advert. Zero effort made for any of her adverts

Reactions: 6
I seriously now think the only customer George has is his own mum. He’s been busy building her some raised beds now!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Who thinks the Sterlings are on a mini mother's Day break away at one of their usual go to places in the UK 🤔

Reactions: 12
I saw them yesterday in Lyme Regis. So weird to see ‘Instagram’ people in real life. Very ordinary and miserable looking 🙊

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I saw them yesterday in Lyme Regis. So weird to see ‘Instagram’ people in real life. Very ordinary and miserable looking 🙊
This is what scares me about the whole world of insta ‘celebrity’ - complete strangers can recognise children because their mother posts so much on Instagram

Reactions: 13
Not even happy with the dreamy ‘oh England’ weather… I bet the insta feed will tell a different story.

Reactions: 10
I’m not sure how I reply to individuals as I’ve not posted before just lurked 😂
Just that they looked very stressed with kids, around lunchtime she was pushing the pushchair up high street and then saw them all together later, looking very tense 😬 not the ‘blissful Instagram worthy’ images they like to convey. Just normal like the rest of us! Shows that maybe holidays every five minutes does not indeed bring happiness 😂 I was trying my best not to stare but would have loved to hear their conversation 😂 did look slightly stroppy to say the least!
She was wearing long white dress and veja trainers..I wouldn’t have noticed her at all if dh wasn’t with her as he stands out more than her in the flesh 😬 wasn’t until I saw them all together that I realised I’d seen her earlier. Not exactly much goss 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Just that they looked very stressed with kids, around lunchtime she was pushing the pushchair up high street and then saw them all together later, looking very tense 😬 not the ‘blissful Instagram worthy’ images they like to convey. Just normal like the rest of us! Shows that maybe holidays every five minutes does not indeed bring happiness 😂 I was trying my best not to stare but would have loved to hear their conversation 😂 did look slightly stroppy to say the least!
She was wearing long white dress and veja trainers..I wouldn’t have noticed her at all if dh wasn’t with her as he stands out more than her in the flesh 😬 wasn’t until I saw them all together that I realised I’d seen her earlier. Not exactly much goss 😂
The thing is when the insta post comes she will make out it was a dreamy and perfect day

• Haha
  • Heart
Will someone gift granny a new pair of trainers. They are about as old as her sunglasses

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well there was no gushing valentines day post about 'this guy' so I reckon all is not well in fake, pastel paradise. Also it must be hell living life with someone who needs to cram in a million activities a day to ensure they have enough content for Insta so no wonder they're tense!

Why does he stand out more than her out of interest? Guessing the hair?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The parking in Lyme Regis is a nightmare from memory? And if you are too tight to pay for it, it’s a steep walk to and from the free parking, particularly with a double buggy and a bloody big beach umbrella.

That would be a stroppy start to a day out, before you had to scour the streets for somewhere to eat that lists all the ingredients and calories. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The parking in Lyme Regis is a nightmare from memory? And if you are too tight to pay for it, it’s a steep walk to and from the free parking, particularly with a double buggy and a bloody big beach umbrella.

That would be a stroppy start to a day out, before you had to scour the streets for somewhere to eat that lists all the ingredients and calories. 😬
Don’t forget the s’mores kit

• Haha
Reactions: 12

It can be yes, awful in summer - parking prices have doubled lately. Even the cheap £2 all day car park is now £8! I’m local so can walk.

Just be interesting to see if she posts about it though and how amazing their visit was 😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.