Rvkloves #38 Never not being a dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She did a thing. She made a Weel. Gold star for Becky.
It’s not only untidy. It’s filthy AF. How do you do that in one weekend?
Also, the phrase “trailer campervan” needs to gain some traction in society. It’s not like there isn’t another word for that well used method of holidaying. Oh wait….
Seriously though, what a ridiculously pretentious twattish thing to say. It’s a bleeping caravan you dick. A minging one at that!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Also, the phrase “trailer campervan” needs to gain some traction in society. It’s not like there isn’t another word for that well used method of holidaying. Oh wait….
Seriously though, what a ridiculously pretentious twattish thing to say. It’s a bleeping caravan you dick. A minging one at that!
Just think, if Becks hadn’t been in such an obscene rush to have a wedding, buy a house and ruin a garden, she could have had an ACTUAL campervan holiday around America, Australia and even New Zealand.

Reactions: 12
I wonder if she has food-cold-maker or food-hot-maker in her trailer-campervan. Be handy for sleeping-outside-of-your-house-in-a-field holidays.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 1155470
40 min walk to Lyme Regis and a steep walk, has to get her steps in even when on holiday.

How the mighty fall - no more Soho Farmhouse, instead £25 a night at a campsite in a cramped van with two kiddos. I’d rather stay at home 😂
Haha tell me more about your trailer tent. It sounds perfect for my husband to sleep in!

We went on a camping holiday last year when our daughter had just turned 2. We booked a top of the range camper van with flushing toilet, shower, 2 x double beds, table which seated 4 etc etc plus had a foldaway table and chairs for outside. And that was cramped with the 3 of us. And I never let it get in a mess because you just can’t with that little space (and because I’m not filthy!)
This is also the only holiday my daughter has ever had. Partly because of covid. Partly because of cost. I don’t even want to count how many holidays Freya has had in her short lifetime.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Were they all asleep by 7 then? If she has a 2 1/2 year old and a 7 month old and they are all sleeping in one small camper van how do sleeping arrangements work. Sorry, it doesn't strike me as fun or relaxing.
At least if you go camping in the summer you can sit outside and have a few drinks etc. It was bloody freezing at night this weekend.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Were they all asleep by 7 then? If she has a 2 1/2 year old and a 7 month old and they are all sleeping in one small camper van how do sleeping arrangements work. Sorry, it doesn't strike me as fun or relaxing.
At least if you go camping in the summer you can sit outside and have a few drinks etc. It was bloody freezing at night this weekend.
She will have been asleep so she could get up bright and early the next morning to get her steps in. She doesn’t drink either.

View attachment 1155470
40 min walk to Lyme Regis and a steep walk, has to get her steps in even when on holiday.

How the mighty fall - no more Soho Farmhouse, instead £25 a night at a campsite in a cramped van with two kiddos. I’d rather stay at home 😂
Trailer campervan, do we think she’s means caravan??? …quite possibly the musty thing that’s currently wasting away on the drive! 🧐😂

• Haha
Trailer campervan, do we think she’s means caravan??? …quite possibly the musty thing that’s currently wasting away on the drive! 🧐😂
Trailer campervan has to make it into the next title - is it like bouquet vs bucket on keeping up appearances 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
our current thread title really nails it … she is truly never not being a dick.

A trailer camper van ? Is she just making up words now.
Did they take a ’portable duvet‘ (sleeping bag) and a ‘wardrobe on wheels’ (suitcase).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
"Trailer Campervan" is the new "Mee-crow-wah-vay" a la Nigella Lawson.

What a giant pair of tosspots they are.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
"Trailer Campervan" is the new "Mee-crow-wah-vay" a la Nigella Lawson.

What a giant pair of tosspots they are.
Not comparable... Nigella was just being a bit silly. I mispronounce things on purpose all the time too because I have an idiotic sense of humour like that.

Whereas Grabby has zero sense of humour and is genuinely trying to make out she's 10x posher than everyone else. In her head she doesn't use nappies, she uses excrement holders. She doesn't use the loo, she uses a water carrier. head.

Reactions: 12
Not comparable... Nigella was just being a bit silly. I mispronounce things on purpose all the time too because I have an idiotic sense of humour like that.

Whereas Grabby has zero sense of humour and is genuinely trying to make out she's 10x posher than everyone else. In her head she doesn't use nappies, she uses excrement holders. She doesn't use the loo, she uses a water carrier. head.
I meant that it was one of those phrases that we will be using for ages because it's ludicrous. But I take your point too.

Reactions: 3
I meant that it was one of those phrases that we will be using for ages because it's ludicrous. But I take your point too.
Ah right yeah I agree 😂. Atm everything Grabby does is absolutely ludicrous, she used to be mainly just irritating but now I think she's genuinely lost the plot!

Reactions: 4
Waffy’s face on those photos you can tell he’s never seen a cake before 😂 and Bentos is far too close to the candles for my liking 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.