RVKLoves #37 Vitamin Sea You Next Tuesday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn’t it when she posted something and ruined some grand unveiling of grabbys? The post was deleted and then she went private?
Yeah. I think she unveiled the glut of courgettes one year before grabs. Shocking..😂

Jeezo...surely they aren't one of their "we didn't think we would make it...planned this in 2007..." trips.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Soho house photos incoming? That’s usually where they are lurking when they go quiet for a few days? #butlinsforwankers

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wasn’t it when she posted something and ruined some grand unveiling of grabbys? The post was deleted and then she went private?
Yes she did, but for some reason I was still one of the chosen few, now I'm not and it's recently happened.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Maybe we ruined it? We knew exactly what her valentines posts would include and we pissed on her parade. Shame(!)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Maybe we ruined it? We knew exactly what her valentines posts would include and we pissed on her parade. Shame(!)

All those tatty decs she lugged home from "Cali" *and* a chance to gloat about "this guy"? To make every other wife and mother feel a bit tit compared to her? It's so unlike her to pass that up!

I honestly thought she must've been in a terrible accident. Nothing else made sense :LOL:

• Haha
All those tatty decs she lugged home from "Cali" *and* a chance to gloat about "this guy"? To make every other wife and mother feel a bit tit compared to her? It's so unlike her to pass that up!

I honestly thought she must've been in a terrible accident. Nothing else made sense :LOL:
I could tell you weren’t ok 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I could tell you weren’t ok 😉
For various reasons...

I wonder if it's finally dawned on the 15w bulb that is Grabby that not everyone (read no one) is jealous of this guy. His creepy visage used to feature on the reg but now? Not so much.

• Heart
For various reasons...

I wonder if it's finally dawned on the 15w bulb that is Grabby that not everyone (read no one) is jealous of this guy. His creepy visage used to feature on the reg but now? Not so much.
She thought it was all so dreamy with this guy and everyone would be envious when in fact people call him things like Benpeado. There is a reason for that Grabs. I wonder if she’ll make a huge deal of this guys 40th…..

Reactions: 9
Very, very strange lack of Valentine's day 'content'. Even if she's finally cottoned on that people don't want to see gushing posts about her weirdo husband, what about the rest! Heart/love balloons, dusty straws, Frah Frah making the best card EVER, all completely by herself?!

I suspect there may be a glut of stories later with some twatty comment about how she was so caught up in the day she 'forgot' to post.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.