Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Unbelievable

Chatty Member
That Q&A she's done, what a load of patronising bullshit. Who in their right fucking mind would ask parenting advice from that twat. It's like they think she's some kind of mama guru 🙄 Questions that should be asked on grabby's Q&As:-

01. What attracted you to Gingy Saville on your year 8 school trip to wales?

02. What were your parents reaction about you being groomed by the 40 24 yr old virgin?

03. Did Benpeck do all your coursework for your law degree?

04. What time do you get up in the mornings to get your 10000+ steps in?

05. Is your younger brother George a social misfit too?

06. Do you actually own a hairbrush?

07. Why are you obsessed with having to do everything first?

08. Did someone actually say to you in Liberty "You've got this mama" or where you hallucinating at the time?

09. How often does your cleaner come?

10. How much do you donate to charity from the freebies/ads? Do you do this because there's some kind of tax loophole?

11. Why do you lie about your kids milestones? It's not a bloody competition.

12. Why are you obsessed about family traditions?

13. If history repeats itself and Freya gets groomed at the same age you were, how will you deal with it?

14. Have you given up on your blog?

15. Why do you overuse !!!??? and what's with the curly brackets?

16. Exactly what colour is 'texture'?

17. When will you actually get a proper job?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Gossipqueen30

Chatty Member
I think we’re all overlooking the funniest thing here: first sentence in that post she says “if I just have parenting to focus on it’s the best” 🙈😂😂 What, exactly, does she have to do other than parenting? She has no job. Her house is done so no renovations to try and project manage. She’s already said in her 1950’s stepford wife blog post that handling all the bills and house admin is “ben’s side of the deal”. She has nursery and her mum to help whenever she needs a babysitter or help with childcare. A cleaner to clean her house for her. So other than doing the Sainsbury’s shop online once a week what else does she actually have to juggle on top of parenting? Like I’m being deadly serious, I want someone to enlighten me 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I just have to say this!! I go to a local baby and toddler group and I’ve seen her there a few times! The last month our group has been bringing in baby clothes we don’t need anymore, it all goes on one big table and everyone helps themselves to what they need and we leave donations to a charity that the group organiser sorts out! She knows about this as she is on the groups Facebook and WhatsApp page, she could of donated this stuff to the group! Instead she is selling it for crazy prices and in terrible conditions! None of the clothes at the group are stained like her stuff!

• Wow
  • Angry
So apparently Frah Frahs favourite book is the smartest giant in town, so they're going to go for that costume on World Book Day.

Shouldn't be too much of a stretch - shart coloured rags, unbrushed hair and shart coloured, slightly too big saltwaters purchased in last years sale..

In fact, looking back at the book (mine used to love it too!), the giant almost reminds me of Grabs and her asfetic.. 😂

Attachments

• Haha
So in a week, we've had... I'm so burnt out being a mum and organising my house, sorting and selling an obscene amount of clothes (more than any baby or toddler needs, it's embarrassing), a braggy post about potty training with a 'look at what a great crafty mum i am' photo to boot, some twatty flowers against the wall picture because 'I'm just here for the creative life', braggy photos of walks/adventures clearly with 'this guy' in them, despite it being midweek (clearly not at work) a token post of mentioning this week and how she 'couldn't imagine', a toy space reveal which will involve some bits from her brother and clearly lots of gifted thinks and links from a big brand like scandi, pictures of more spring flowers, coffee {juice} dates, play groups, nct picnics... and then, the finale - 'what a difference the weekend makes' - she has absolutely no perception of reality, she is unhinged. Your husband clearly doesn't work away {Or appear to work at all}, your parents are at your beck and call, your daughter goes to nursery, you have allllll the time in the world, you had a month long holiday, I can tell you now you are categorically NOT burnt out Rebecca. Your week does look ridiculous busy but that is your doing, you are not burnt out. How can she claim to be so burnt out and then go on to havea week like this?? Get over yourself, your weekend looks EXACTLY the same as your midweek to me.

Check your bloody privilege Rebecca, it stinks.

• Heart
  • Wow

Katiearchiedan

Sat crying at my desk because of that post. I am nearly 6 months pregnant with twins (a total surprise that it was two beautiful babies) but one of them is very poorly and we are faced with ending the pregnancy in respect of that baby in the coming weeks. I also have a toddler who is the same age as Freya.

She isn't burnt out...she doesn't know the meaning of the word. I can't afford to be burnt out...I work 4 days as a solicitor, my husband works full time, we have a house to run, a dog to walk and a toddler to raise all whilst dealing with our own overwhelming grief and anxiety about what the future holds.

She has no idea.

She's bored. That's it.

I've just had a wonderful 4 days off with my little boy but I was a little bit glad to get back to work yesterday. Toddlers are relentless and exhausting but INCREDIBLE at the same time. But she's not got anything else in her life other than the children...for many that would be enough but it isn't for her and I think she deeply regrets that she has become a stay at home mum.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Monday, writes long caption about her burnout and holiday blues for attention and sympathy.

Friday, won’t write long caption regarding what poor innocent people are experiencing in Ukraine, because Instagram is a place for creative escapism.

Cunt

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Aaaaaaaannnnndddddd here it is - the "I'm not OK right now" post. She's so burnt out, being a mum and sorting out their house. After a month long holiday in cali {!} she's just really struggling.

Un-bloody-f*ing-believable.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

MissTeddy

VIP Member
How are we all managing today Tattlers? I hope everyone is OK and no major damage has occurred?
Well the wheelie bins have gone visiting other houses, schools are closed but to be honest its not been too bad. I think we're quite sheltered.

Imagining Grabetha with Raf-Atlas strapped to her front - manically marching across fields, over felled trees, desperate to get her step count in. Freya lagging behind dressed in a summer romper and sandals, carrying the world's ugliest doll.

• Haha

Gossipqueen30

Chatty Member
I just can’t with her this morning. I just can’t. BURNT OUT?! 🤦🏼‍♀️ Girl, you’ve just returned from a MONTH LONG holiday!!! For most people working full time (you know, that thing where you do actual, real work, not take a few photos of peonies and courgettes and call it a job 🙄) 4 weeks would be your entire annual leave allowance for the whole year. So you’d be working without any time off from now until December. Burnt out. 🙄 Give me strength!!! She’s literally been at home a week or two. You don’t work (fine, nothing wrong with being a stay at home mum, I’m one, it’s bloody hard!) but you forget that you also have 1) a husband who barely works and is home for dinner time every day 2) parents less than a mile away, including a mum who doesn’t work and a dad who also barely works, who you can call upon for help at any given time 3) childcare/nursery for your eldest child during the week and 4) a cleaner!!!! Your life really is not hard Grabs!! She can’t even call Instagram her job anymore - as someone else pointed out, she hasn’t done a blog post for over a year and you can hardly call her an influencer any more. She really has no idea how fortunate she is. I genuinely don’t think she should have had children, I think what’s she’s struggling with isn’t being burnt out, it’s having to put her children before herself and stop being so damn selfish. She just isn’t cut out for it. She’s never really worked a day in her life, so to go from that to having two children under 3 completely reliant on you all day is a big jump, and she can’t cope. She’s missing being able to spend her days doing very little, and whatever the hell she liked.

• Heart
A million pound house.
Parents who are well off.
Just came back from a month in “cali”
No door on her child’s room (ifyou could even call it that)

make. it. make. sense!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 32
I literally didn't know where to start when I read her latest embarrassment of a post, but as usual you guys have absolutely nailed it (in a completely factual and non bitchy way).

The only thing to add is that I drove through her 'village' yesterday and saw her out walking with Benpecked, the kids and her family (I definitely saw her dad and perhaps her mum too).
Don't claim that you are burnt out, have no time etc etc if you are out on jolly family walks in the middle of the day on Monday. Most of the real world are at work - I know for sure that my husband wouldn't be free for a stroll at 3.30pm on a Monday afternoon and my parents aren't on tap around the corner to babysit and entertain me.

I think the real reason she's pissed off is that she has spent hours having to 'hang up', photograph, pack and post her second hand clothes in order to make £500. In her hayday she would have made significantly more than that for a single grid picture with a brand. The collabs just aren't coming her way any more as the content is old, repetitive and her engagement rates are non existent..

• Heart
  • Wow

Lola7286

Chatty Member
We have a daughter the same age as Freya and she hasn’t been on a plane once. We have not ever had a night away together from her either to ‘fill up our cups’. My family live 2 hours away and my parents are not well enough to look after her without us there. I have not had one solid sleep since she was born and most nights she sleeps between us! We rent and there is so sign of ever being able to own our own home. Yet I feel extremely lucky every single day with what I have. And I know many many others who are not nearly as fortunate. And would never dream of posting such a spoilt, attention seeking post on social media even if I did not feel so lucky.

• Heart

Unbelievable

Chatty Member
Wow 😳 I was expecting something a little bit better than that especially how she 'hammed' up how amazing it was going to be lol {I'm gonna miss that pink fireplace}. That house, is like a fucking museum of useless tat, the skulls of deceased animals and no personality whatsoever.

There's so many design fuck ups they've done with that house...

THE BACK GARDEN ruined the well maintained decent sized 'country' back garden {it only needed a bit of a revamp} turning it into a landscaped cottage styled nightmare by recreating a REALLY crap version of the cross walkway thing Ma Kedgers has at the barn. Uglified the garden even more by putting the crap white panelling at the back of the garden which swamps the unused lovely focal point summer house, followed by installing the rancid half arsed decking, pergolas and a canopy that the birds use as target practice to shit on. After they "sprogged for followers & freebies" she demanded got benpecked to design and make a prentious playhouse with a slide for frah frah to clutter up even more of the decking.

THE NEGLECTED FRONT OF HOUSE/GARDEN they've not really bothered to do a thing with it, as it highlights they're living in a semi-detached property. The front door and frame are a rotten peeling mess which they've painted over, they obviously cannot be arsed to have it restored. The only time the front gets shown off is when grabby wants to highlight her metal tubs of daffodils {it must be spring}, summer flowers or a wanky display of their gluts of fucking various varieties of pumpkins from their multiple allotment plots 🙄 Oh how could I forget to mention the rotting caravan on the driveway 🤣🤣🤣

THE KITCHEN a recreation of what they had at their previous house but on a much bigger scale. The F&B downpipe island has highlighted on many of occasions on her posted photos, what a dirty messy arsehole she actually is. Wasted space by having a sofa area, which would been better used as the utility room. Doing the extension created a weird corner wall just off the kitchen and into the sofa area. A couple of years later, they decided to install an accident waiting to happen wood burner.

THE MASTER BEDROOM installing a staircase into the loft from their bedroom to create an pointless open plan en-suite. I cannot thinking of anything worst than being woken from a decent night's slumber, listening to the hubby taking a dump and inhaling the wafting wafts of said dumps.

THE SNUG Kings Langley equivalent of Christian Grey's red room 🤣 This would make a fantastic place to have the kids playroom in but instead it's a neglected F&B downpipe nightmare stuffed with junk. It has 2 insta-worthy walls consisting of 'made by clever ben' bookcases which houses grabby's mega collection of penguin books and travel prints that represent their favourite holidays. The wall opposite the fake fireplace {I cannot understand the logic of ripping out the original fireplace and boarding up, then installing a fake surround} is a storage dumping spot for the gifted pushchairs, many ratten baskets and some random old school type lockers.

THE BATHROOM WITH THE ROTTING PINK SINK UNIT which always looks like it hasn't been properly cleaned since they renovated it. And I don't get why a bin is stuffed under the unit

RAFFYS NURSERY I'm guessing was originally a small side room {with doors}, just off the landing/not connected to the bedroom next to it, which was used for storage. The Sterlings obviously removed all the fixture & fittings for it and turned it into part of the landing. I still don't understand how this space is suitable to convert into a landing nursery when there's a perfectly good bedroom which could've been used as his room. Having a guest room when you don't ever have guests is fucking laughable.

* nice to see that grabby put in the effort to get her tippex nail done all ready for the big reveal

• Heart
  • Haha