RVKLoves #37 Vitamin Sea You Next Tuesday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldnt be worried, she's just hunting for her red and white paper straws, when she finds them, we will get a grid post

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Maybe they did bring back COVID and it’s turning out not to be the bunch of laughs she thought.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I hope it’s covid. I know that’s a terrible thing to say. But she’s the one person that deserves it after her awful flippant comments.

Reactions: 10
Have the dusty V-Day props actually aged so much they have now fossilised and she is madly on the hunt around Watford for alternatives?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her new ‘thing‘ is to delay her posts - accidentally on purpose- to give the illusion that she is sooo relaxed, lost in the moment and super easy going.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Her new ‘thing‘ is to delay her posts - accidentally on purpose- to give the illusion that she is sooo relaxed, lost in the moment and super easy going.
*spits cuppa out* Well she can jog on because relaxed she ain’t

• Haha
Reactions: 4
No valentines post!!! Somethings not ok right now…… but don’t DM me. I’m too busy to read them.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I hope it’s covid. I know that’s a terrible thing to say. But she’s the one person that deserves it after her awful flippant comments.
As long as its not her kids.

Nothing on her, her mums or her mums flower company. Very odd given their obsession with hearts and flowers.

Either they are all away together or something has happened.

Reactions: 2
Yes unusually quiet from the whole gang. Has Curious posted anything recently?

Also I was able to see Ma Kedge Fund's page but now I can't. Interesting...

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.